Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

I MISS KARISHMA KAPOOR (Page 11)

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bolly007

i do not think karishma had an affair wid ajay lol, yeh karishma mainly coincided with kajol

pata nahin.... i just go by what the tabloids reported.... LOLLOL   it's amusing how many ladies were clamouring for ajay's affection...!  

but they did make a nice jodi on-screen...!   Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.khoobsurat.

bolly007 Goldie

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:14am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:22am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Nuktaacheen

i do not think karishma had an affair wid ajay lol, yeh karishma mainly coincided with kajol

pata nahin.... i just go by what the tabloids reported.... LOLLOL   it's amusing how many ladies were clamouring for ajay's affection...!  

but they did make a nice jodi on-screen...!   Embarrassed
lol i do not even remember a movie of them haha

oh i remember... even raveena was during those times.... she also was one of the ones involved in ajay.... yeah, karishma did have an affair, i guess... i think farah mentioned how they fought together... i guess this is why they fought... who knows....!   LOLLOL

really...??   i don't even remember the names... there was one where paresh rawal was the villian (divya shakti, maybe...??  don't know... there was a scene when they go to a wedding, and karishma serves him, and he keeps taking all the food... LOLLOL)... then there was one with akshay too, i think that was called suhaag... those were really old times... i remember most of her movies names with govinda... can't recall all the ones with ajay now...!   LOLLOL   but i remember watching her movies.... it has been a while....!!

Edited by Nuktaacheen - 21 January 2011 at 7:23am
Neetu_PB_lover IF-Dazzler

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:36am | IP Logged

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:38am | IP Logged

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neetu_PB_lover

aww.......poor kid got insulted..........HERE TAKE A CANDY to refresh your tongue..Silly.

but even candies will become sour in front of u.......and to correct u ms nukta whatevrr.. u check the topic first...if i had called u despo or something it was just after this comment...till my last replies were peaceful and respectfull......and u r still wanking abt that MNIK topic...gosh never u thought u were so LOLLOLLOLWELL what can i say...i guess that thread is still open right...i can improve mistake anytime.....Wink thought u were a little spunky but u dont have even guts tht u cry on small things....OuchLOL

and last to last ....my twin id.......?? haha i already told the mods what that is.....but that really doesnt bother what u think....so for u.....ok,.....my whole family on I-F and we use single comp..ab jo bolna hai bolo......LOLLOLLOLLOL

try to think high and speak some higher words as well

once again, you resort to insults....!!   all because i called you a kid... well, i guess kid is a much nicer word... i should have just called you immature....!   TongueTongue   but then, you weren't using any insults at that time, so why should i have use any insulting words for you...?  Confused

and whose language is as 'wonderful' as your's, i don't think they are worth my time to have debates over... TongueTongueTongue   so you get people in your own family to support you...?  LOLLOLLOLLOL  oh yeah, what objectivity...

don't worry about me... i don't pretend to be something i'm not...!!   TongueTongueTongue   and i don't use lies and excuses to cover up my faults either....!!   TongueTongueTongue   don't like to be proved wrong, eh.... so resort to insults and going off topic....??   LOLLOL

topic is about karishma, so why you had to bring in the other topic here... where did your rules go....?   TongueTongue   or is the lecture for others only, but it's okay if you start.... Tongue

spare me, will ya...!   TongueTongue

if you think i am 'indirectly attacking', then report me... and as i just pointed out, you started it... so what do you have to say about that... besides hurling more insults at me... Tongue

you dish out dirt to others, you'll get some back.... fortunately for you, my idea of a debate/argument does not involve cursing other people...!!   Tongue

bow down...??   wow... what thoughts, eh... for your info, you don't need to 'bow down' to anyone... but you can at least be civil... and if you think something is an insult, point it out... hiding behind a screen, doesn't mask what kind of person one is... jo gaalion per aa jaate hain, well, you should know well what they are called... TongueTongue   supposedly, you take offense to such things....!   TongueTongue

Edited by Nuktaacheen - 21 January 2011 at 7:53am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

smarie.khoobsurat.

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:55am | IP Logged

Go to top