Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: bolly007

then wat makes kareena better then karishma??? because u think so?? national awards, performances do matter!

it's just an opinion, isn't it... not everyone needs to decide who is better based on the number of awards they get...?  whatever appeals to us, isn't it... we can't all have the same choices, right....!  

and just because someone likes kareena better, does not mean they hate karishma... you can like both, but prefer one over the other....!!  
Salma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

haha what a thread, it really made me laugh. So INTERNET is hilarious.πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†It allows to release own frustrations through celebs and random forum members. Good way of getting out of depression and leaving emotions. On the other hand, its not harmful, People should not take these faceless comments seriously.πŸ˜›

On the topic, Karisma is fab and gorgeous and looks better than ash, rani, pretty though they do younger than her. Her face is younger and sweeter than Kareena too.😳

Originally posted by: Nuktaacheen

it's just an opinion, isn't it... not everyone needs to decide who is better based on the number of awards they get...?  whatever appeals to us, isn't it... we can't all have the same choices, right....!  

and just because someone likes kareena better, does not mean they hate karishma... you can like both, but prefer one over the other....!!  

well yeh u can say it is an opinion, but lensa very clearly said that kareena is better then karishma as if she is stating a fact!!!
facts are the following:
karishma got more awards
karishma had it way harder
karishma did not get as good directors
karishma faced more competition
Nuktaacheen thumbnail

well yeh u can say it is an opinion, but lensa very clearly said that kareena is better then karishma as if she is stating a fact!!!
facts are the following:
karishma got more awards
karishma had it way harder
karishma did not get as good directors
karishma faced more competition

yes, but there is also something like personal preference... and she said, it was her opinion... for example, i could care less how many awards someone has won... but if i can't connect to them onscreen, no matter how much praise they are getting, i won't like them or prefer them....!!  

of course, kareena had it much easier... she got a lot of better offers... but competition wise, they both had the same thing... kareena debuted in the times of rani, kajol, preity who were quite popular at the time... competition is always there, just that the names change...!  

yes, but there is also something like personal preference... and she said, it was her opinion... for example, i could care less how many awards someone has won... but if i can't connect to them onscreen, no matter how much praise they are getting, i won't like them or prefer them....!!  

of course, kareena had it much easier... she got a lot of better offers... but competition wise, they both had the same thing... kareena debuted in the times of rani, kajol, preity who were quite popular at the time... competition is always there, just that the names change...!  

when kareena entered kajol had left, rani was failing miserably, even preity hadn't made it big..she was a flop also, i did not hear lensa say things like i connect wid kareena more, rather i saw here getting very arguementative towards the fact that kareena is better!
kajol only came bak for k3g in 2002, preity got big in 2003, rani also got big in 2003/2004, kareena entered 2000
Nuktaacheen thumbnail

when kareena entered kajol had left, rani was failing miserably, even preity hadn't made it big..she was a flop also, i did not hear lensa say things like i connect wid kareena more, rather i saw here getting very arguementative towards the fact that kareena is better!

kajol only came bak for k3g in 2002, preity got big in 2003, rani also got big in 2003/2004, kareena entered 2000

everyone has a different way of putting down their opinions, i guess....!

and since we are saying something, that obviously is our opinion naa... how can it be a fact....?   i don't think it can be proved that kareena is better or karishma is better for that matter... that'll depend from person to person....!

i don't remember who came in what year or so... i know that stories used to come out about the competition between kareena and amisha (they both debuted in the same year), and then rani winning a lot of awards, etc..... i guess it's more of an overlap between all of them... i dunno if i can call them contemporaries even... kareena and priyanka i guess are more of contemporaries....!  

in any case... if you find karishma better, it's your opinion... i do agree with you that kareena did have it much easier, in terms of finding directors and working with big names....!!  
Yes I miss Karishma! shes still gorgeous!

I loved her in Raja Hindustani and DTPH! 2 such different roles but she was amazing in both!!

everyone has a different way of putting down their opinions, i guess....!

and since we are saying something, that obviously is our opinion naa... how can it be a fact....?   i don't think it can be proved that kareena is better or karishma is better for that matter... that'll depend from person to person....!

i don't remember who came in what year or so... i know that stories used to come out about the competition between kareena and amisha (they both debuted in the same year), and then rani winning a lot of awards, etc..... i guess it's more of an overlap between all of them... i dunno if i can call them contemporaries even... kareena and priyanka i guess are more of contemporaries....!  

in any case... if you find karishma better, it's your opinion... i do agree with you that kareena did have it much easier, in terms of finding directors and working with big names....!!  

priyanka also entered 2003, when kareena entered she was a big thing!! the only people who debued wid her was amisha, who did not turn out to be good, also i think maybe bipasha but she was considered more of a sex symbol, yeh i find karishma better
Edited by bolly007 - 13 years ago
Nuktaacheen thumbnail

priyanka also entered 2003, when kareena entered she was a big thing!! the only people who debued wid her was amisha, who did not turn out to be good, also i think maybe bipasha but she was considered more of a sex symbol, yeh i find karishma better

yeah, i remember bipasha too....!   funny, how most of my memories are from all the fights that kareena used to have with others of her times...!   πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  and yes, i think with priyanka, it was the same thing... they were together in aitraaz too.. but i think there were stories of their cold wars too....!   πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

karishma was more in the same era as kajol i guess, isn't it...?   i remember both of them did a lot of movies with ajay.... and of course, their alleged affair with ajay....!  

yeah, i remember bipasha too....!   funny, how most of my memories are from all the fights that kareena used to have with others of her times...!   πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  and yes, i think with priyanka, it was the same thing... they were together in aitraaz too.. but i think there were stories of their cold wars too....!   πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

karishma was more in the same era as kajol i guess, isn't it...?   i remember both of them did a lot of movies with ajay.... and of course, their alleged affair with ajay....!  

i do not think karishma had an affair wid ajay lol, yeh when  karishma came kajol and madhuri were ruling!Edited by bolly007 - 13 years ago