Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

I MISS KARISHMA KAPOOR

bolly007 Goldie

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

miley cyrusbling_divakumari3NuktaacheenYahoo2MissIffiy-SMay31-

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
karishma has some great movies, which i love personally... including some of her over the top movies with govinda... LOLLOL   they were fun watches...

i guess her choice in movies sort of made things go downhill for her... her break-up with abhi might have something to do with it... even rani went into hiding for quite a while... both of their career graph have a lot of similarities, when i think about it... abhi being the common factor...!

oh well... personally, i feel kareena is a stronger actress than karishma... but we do have much better directors nowadays, so that might have something to do with it too... back in the days, some of the movies had some really shoddy direction...!!  LOL

my mom finds karishma to be far more feminine than kareena, with which i agree...!   EmbarrassedBig smile

Edited by Nuktaacheen - 19 January 2011 at 12:40pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--ania---Mmmmm-ruky786

zoyah Goldie
zoyah
zoyah

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
she is the best wowowowowow she is the true queen of bollywoood
Cutiepie Rani IF-Stunnerz
Cutiepie Rani
Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
one of the best we've had in the industry!

Neetu_PB_lover IF-Dazzler

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

glitters-Anjaani--Mmmmm-

-Mmmmm- IF-Veteran Member
-Mmmmm-
-Mmmmm-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
I dont think her dumping AB or AB dumping her had anything to do with her career ending.....

Her career was already going down hill by the time they split....

Her peak was the mid 90's to the late 90's... By early 2000 she had moved on to the off beat movies like Fiza and Zubieda...

Early 2000 was the time when Rani, Preity had started to peak and the audience too had moved on from Karisma Kapoor to the newer faces...

Yeah if they were still together and had married  we would have definitely seen her in more movies like Guru and Raavan... Wink

And personally I prefer Kareena any day over Karisma.... Maybe that has to do with the kind of movies which she did in the 90's...I guess they had not much of a choice unlike these days....  
I did like her in movies like Fiza, Zubieda, DTPH...

PS: Nuktaacheen... I think what Bolly means by the Miss in the topic is Do you miss Karisma .... Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nuktaacheen--ania--

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Maddy-

I dont think her dumping AB or AB dumping her had anything to do with her career ending.....

Her career was already going down hill by the time they split....

Her peak was the mid 90's to the late 90's... By early 2000 she had moved on to the off beat movies like Fiza and Zubieda...

Early 2000 was the time when Rani, Preity had started to peak and the audience too had moved on from Karisma Kapoor to the newer faces...

Yeah if they were still together and had married  we would have definitely seen her in more movies like Guru and Raavan... Wink

And personally I prefer Kareena any day over Karisma.... Maybe that has to do with the kind of movies which she did in the 90's...I guess they had not much of a choice unlike these days....  
I did like her in movies like Fiza, Zubieda, DTPH...

PS: Nuktaacheen... I think what Bolly means by the Miss in the topic is Do you miss Karisma .... Smile

oh yes, silly me... EmbarrassedLOLLOLLOL

to answer that, no... i don't miss her... there isn't any genre of movie that she can do that others can not....!! 

and yes, you're right... her career was already fading... i keep forgetting....!   lol... i don't think that she'd have endured even if she had married abhi... ash and karishma both seem to have a very different take on life... EmbarrassedEmbarrassed   maybe it was for the better, warna there might have been another silsila with ash... WinkEmbarrassedLOLLOL

i did enjoy her performances, though... earlier and later on... Fiza was perhaps her career's best, imo... it was a brilliant movie....!!  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mmmmm-

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Yes I do miss karishma. I don't think she was that great of an actress, but loved her intensity and some of the films she did. I mostly like her songs. She is too adorable and dances so well. She has amazing screen presence too.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

miley cyrus-Mmmmm-

Go to top