Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

So Loving....So Concerned.....Yet So Brutal. (Page 2)

akhilha Senior Member
akhilha
akhilha

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
A mentally unstable person cannot plan things so meticulously .......and intelligently!! He has been so smart in achieving what he has set out to achieve.......and yes cold bloodedly!!

He has not included anyone in his plans and not taken his familys help in doing all this.....He selected ..rather chose Niveditha for his agenda knowing all her weaknesses and He is jst like his parents.....in that way!What was shocking is that he saw Nivi being thrashed physically and coldbloodedly left her there..without an ounce of feeling......He just does not care for her or tayji or dadaji for that matter coz he did overdose him without any remorse !!

@Bani how can such things be called mistakes.....they are crimes!!! And Nivi will not be able to forgive him ever...He does not hesitate to jeopardise innocent lives in the process of his avengeful motives!!!

So how do ever see redemption in such a person!! And if he changes for good ......What can he do to rectify such huge damages he has done on innocent lives!!!

You know i am a Nivaarth fan...But i never wanted Viren to be this Negative....i always knew he was the stalker and all your predictions have been right...But this Brutal.....It is very sinister!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PRIYANKA00Omshanti1111

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by biatchali

once a lost soul...forever a lost soul...how will they bring back viren from this??
I understand what u r saying omshanti...but do u believe he loves her?? im so confused by it..i want to believe he loves her but the fact that he allowed her to get hurt just makes me think otherwise....it would have been nice if they had a scene in 2days episode showing how he was angry at his partner for hitting nivi...but nothing as such happened...if they had shown such a scene i would have believed he genuinly loves her....

He does not love her, true! But he does not hate Nivedita also, for being Nivedita. Rather, Nivedita became a weapon for him to strike and hurt Siddharth.

He neither loves nor hates Nivedita! Nivedita became a very easy way for him to reach Sid.

I also feel that his initial proposal to marry Nivedita was also because Sid was marrying a Sharma girl, it was like a competition.

Edited by Omshanti1111 - 19 January 2011 at 10:17am
Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akhilha

A mentally unstable person cannot plan things so meticulously .......and intelligently!! He has been so smart in achieving what he has set out to achieve.......and yes cold bloodedly!!

He has not included anyone in his plans and not taken his familys help in doing all this.....He selected ..rather chose Niveditha for his agenda knowing all her weaknesses and He is jst like his parents.....in that way!What was shocking is that he saw Nivi being thrashed physically and coldbloodedly left her there..without an ounce of feeling......He just does not care for her or tayji or dadaji for that matter coz he did overdose him without any remorse !!

@Bani how can such things be called mistakes.....they are crimes!!! And Nivi will not be able to forgive him ever...He does not hesitate to jeopardise innocent lives in the process of his avengeful motives!!!

So how do ever see redemption in such a person!! And if he changes for good ......What can he do to rectify such huge damages he has done on innocent lives!!!

You know i am a Nivaarth fan...But i never wanted Viren to be this Negative....i always knew he was the stalker and all your predictions have been right...But this Brutal.....It is very sinister!!
I have not seen the pisode yet. But I just read the update now. I feel you are right! he is totally aware of his plans. In that way, I agree it is not a mistake, but a sin. Only thing, I say, he might be a victim of misunderstanding.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akhilha

Kanchhi_ Goldie
Kanchhi_
Kanchhi_

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
This other side of Viren is totally ruthless. I was kinda thinking  the MP might be Viren but never measured/guessed the magnitude of his hatred toward Sid and using Nivi as his pawn to do so.  Kinshuk's doing great job as Viren  I must say.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Omshanti1111

biatchali Senior Member
biatchali
biatchali

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starz4me

Originally posted by Nivrenkajalwa

yaar do u belivs that viren lvs nivi???

once a lost soul...forever a lost soul...how will they bring back viren from this??
I understand what u r saying omshanti...but do u believe he loves her?? im so confused by it..i want to believe he loves her but the fact that he allowed her to get hurt just makes me think otherwise....it would have been nice if they had a scene in 2days episode showing how he was angry at his partner for hitting nivi...but nothing as such happened...if they had shown such a scene i would have believed he genuinly loves her....

U know what......u said what i was thinking....after yesterdays epi even i was thinking that IF AT ALL Viren is the stalker then he wud shout at his partner for hitting Nivi.......but when u come to think of it....the partner just wanted to hide Viren's Identity from Nivi.

But yes i do believe completely that Viren loves her....coz all this drama to defame Sid is to throw out Sid's memories from Nivi's heart n mind......the only thing he wants Nivi to remember is how brutal n psychotic is Sid n how loving is Viren.
It can be like you said that he loves her soo much that he is doing it to defame sid and make nivi his...but i just cant get it out of my head that he allowed her 2 get hurt....guys who allow their loved ones to get pained dont really love them...obsession is not love is it...its a sign of being mentally unstable...people may lash out in anger ...but they would never allow another to hurt the person they love....
i agree that the partner only wanted to hide viren identity but that dont explain why viren didnt bother getting angry at the person himself....later..
biatchali Senior Member
biatchali
biatchali

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

He does not love her, true! But he does not hate Nivedita also, for being Nivedita. Rather, Nivedita became a weapon for him to strike and hurt Siddharth.

He neither loves nor hates Nivedita! Nivedita became a very easy way for him to reach Sid.

I also feel that his initial proposal to marry Nivedita was also because Sid was marrying a Sharma girl, it was like a competition.
I am inclined to agree with u...i do wish though they show signs of genuine love from viren towards nivi...as i will probably stop watching this drama if they waste nivis love for another guy also....

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index