Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

So Loving....So Concerned.....Yet So Brutal.

starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged

When come to think of Viren's actions.....at one point he is so loving n so concerned........n the next minute he is so heartless to his own love.......that to just defame his competitor......be it in regards to love or family or respect.................he is being so brutal using his own love (if at all he loves her truly).....as a weapon.

Can one be so heartless in love........that the brutality, revenge n jealousy can overshadow the affection for ur lover ??

From Nivi's point of view.....when she comes to know the truth.....it'll be hair-raisingly shocking.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

saluniebinataadharakhilhaDEE2803Kanchhi_-Afreen-VirMan_ArShi

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Viren is not mentally stable! Their definitions of love, anger, jealousy do not match with normal persons! He is not a villain, he is just mentally sick and has a one track mind. Thats the difference between obsession and passion!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saluniePoojaa_P

starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

Viren is not mentally stable! Their definitions of love, anger, jealousy do not match with normal persons! He is not a villain, he is just mentally sick and has a one track mind. Thats the difference between obsession and passion!

Yeah Bani.....but when u look at Viren.....how he had been with Nivi........its hard to digest the fact that Viren had actually made nivi go through all this trauma just to make her realize..........(according to Viren)...how kamina is Sid.

Why is so complexed even when Nivi is actually acceptng him as a life partner completely.
What does he want to do with Sid with Nivi's allegations............just defame Sid ??
coz he say in himself that.....Nivi just say out loud Sid's name n see what i'll do with him.....what does he want to do ??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

binataadhar

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starz4me

Yeah Bani.....but when u look at Viren.....how he had been with Nivi........its hard to digest the fact that Viren had actually made nivi go through all this trauma just to make her realize..........(according to Viren)...how kamina is Sid.

Why is so complexed even when Nivi is actually acceptng him as a life partner completely.
What does he want to do with Sid with Nivi's allegations............just defame Sid ??
coz he say in himself that.....Nivi just say out loud Sid's name n see what i'll do with him.....what does he want to do ??

People become blind in hatred or insecurity and start getting psychological problems, thats what happened with Viren. Viren is psychologically stable. I dont know what the serial would try to show, but these sort of patients never get cured.
For love or revenge, they can go any extent, as they have lost every balance.
biatchali Senior Member
biatchali
biatchali

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
once a lost soul...forever a lost soul...how will they bring back viren from this??
I understand what u r saying omshanti...but do u believe he loves her?? im so confused by it..i want to believe he loves her but the fact that he allowed her to get hurt just makes me think otherwise....it would have been nice if they had a scene in 2days episode showing how he was angry at his partner for hitting nivi...but nothing as such happened...if they had shown such a scene i would have believed he genuinly loves her....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeeno

ZaykebazzAnanya Goldie
ZaykebazzAnanya
ZaykebazzAnanya

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged

When come to think of Viren's actions.....at one point he is so loving n so concerned........n the next minute he is so heartless to his own love.......that to just defame his competitor......be it in regards to love or family or respect.................he is being so brutal using his own love (if at all he loves her truly).....as a weapon.

Can one be so heartless in love........that the brutality, revenge n jealousy can overshadow the affection for ur lover ??

From Nivi's point of view.....when she comes to know the truth.....it'll be hair-raisingly shocking.

yaar do u belivs that viren lvs nivi???

starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged

People become blind in hatred or insecurity and start getting psychological problems, thats what happened with Viren. Viren is psychologically stable. I dont know what the serial would try to show, but these sort of patients never get cured.
For love or revenge, they can go any extent, as they have lost every balance.

Bani what i was thiking is.....may be Sid n others n accused Viren of being mentally unstable durng thier childhood....n maybe now Viren wants to get back at Sid by proving that he is one who is mentally sick.
starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nivrenkajalwa

yaar do u belivs that viren lvs nivi???

Originally posted by biatchali

once a lost soul...forever a lost soul...how will they bring back viren from this??
I understand what u r saying omshanti...but do u believe he loves her?? im so confused by it..i want to believe he loves her but the fact that he allowed her to get hurt just makes me think otherwise....it would have been nice if they had a scene in 2days episode showing how he was angry at his partner for hitting nivi...but nothing as such happened...if they had shown such a scene i would have believed he genuinly loves her....

U know what......u said what i was thinking....after yesterdays epi even i was thinking that IF AT ALL Viren is the stalker then he wud shout at his partner for hitting Nivi.......but when u come to think of it....the partner just wanted to hide Viren's Identity from Nivi.

But yes i do believe completely that Viren loves her....coz all this drama to defame Sid is to throw out Sid's memories from Nivi's heart n mind......the only thing he wants Nivi to remember is how brutal n psychotic is Sid n how loving is Viren.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index