India-Forums

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

i hate DJ & his family..... (Page 10)

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
This is all leading to Naitik being dissatisfied both at home & work. More fireworks means Naitik finally leaving or planning to leave the madhouseClap Baisa was looking at Varsha like she was an item girlLOL I dislike Varsha but itni bhi buri nahi hai.

Nandu has done worse things w/all her Singhania sanskar. Lying over and over, not backing Akshara in so many instances & then marrying someone who is almost like her younger brother and practically lived in the Singhania sadan. Kahi se bhi Mohit pati material nahi lagta woh bhi Nandu ke liye. Woh phir bhi teekh hai, hota hai pur baar baar jhoot bolna to get others in trouble & this time an elderly person like RajsriAngry What kind of sanskar is this? I hope Naitik blasts Nandini this time. Actually I want Akshara to do it but woh tho maate hai, she will take all the blame on herself  for Rajsri and will not expose MohiniAngry  As usual Nandu will never come clean, history repeatsSleepy

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

YR_NakshMadhavi_Dibeautiful16_charu_

_Dipsi_ IF-Rockerz
_Dipsi_
_Dipsi_

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tafseer

aaaarghhhhhhhhhhhhhh Angry Angry Angry Nandu..Angry Angry kitni safayi se jhoot boli yaar....she is so so so mean...apni galti dusre ke sar daal di..hating her...n uska buddha Baap.....i have no words for him.,..Angry Angry Angry how he is treating Naitik....just can't tolerate his rude n harsh attitude towards Naitik..

seriously.........dj pagal ho gaya hai ...
_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FLGators

This is all leading to Naitik being dissatisfied both at home & work. More fireworks means Naitik finally leaving or planning to leave the madhouseClap Baisa was looking at Varsha like she was an item girlLOL I dislike Varsha but itni bhi buri nahi hai.

Nandu has done worse things w/all her Singhania sanskar. Lying over and over, not backing Akshara in so many instances & then marrying someone who is almost like her younger brother and practically lived in the Singhania sadan. Kahi se bhi Mohit pati material nahi lagta woh bhi Nandu ke liye. Woh phir bhi teekh hai, hota hai pur baar baar jhoot bolna to get others in trouble & this time an elderly person like RajsriAngry What kind of sanskar is this? I hope Naitik blasts Nandini this time. Actually I want Akshara to do it but woh tho maate hai, she will take all the blame on herself  for Rajsri and will not expose MohiniAngry  As usual Nandu will never come clean, history repeatsSleepy

Item girl Big smile yeah..i just wish ke varsha ke saath JIMMY bhi hota and woh toh Bhainsa ka bhi dil jeet leta ! boo hoo hoo Cry 

i kind of liked yest. episode..everyone getting their dues..specially akshara maate..for loving nandini so much...i find nani endearing now...bhainsa was on cloud 9  to find a similar creature like her Clap

how dare naitik disrespect another buddha..dj will def. not tolerate this Angry  his eyes will pop out one day ! Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

YR_Naksh

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
dino no. 1 dj will retire into his room now that munna made him angry..he will race up and down and complain to nandini ki ma who will inturn tell gayitri that their dino is naraz again ! 

dino. no. 2 whos very lucky to have a bahu like maate akshara will start taking out and putting clothes back in the cupboard when she'll know unke daddaji phir se naraz ho gaye. maate will stick to her like a leech and ask for forgiveness..agar naitik ko nahi toh maate ko hi maaf kar do. u know maate is naitik's representative now. 

dino no. 3 will keep throwing tantrums and insult everyone around..sab uske jaise dino kyun nahi bante? pallu lo, maayke mein baitho , sarson ke tel mein khana banao, heeng ka use mat karo, safed razai lo aur pati ke bina so jao.bache bhi paida karlo agar pati rape karde  ! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

YR_Naksh--Sari--beautiful16Tafseer

MARHABAA Senior Member
MARHABAA
MARHABAA

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Are they mad or something? they dont look at the issue rationally they just start blabbering on about this is not our tradition this is not how its done etc 

Dadaji has lost the plot of hes such a good businessman it must be hurting his pride that someone he trusted has betrayed him but still he should not belittle Natik 

Go to top