Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ipodmackid thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Shahara3

Hashrown all were cheatshots BDs you name it of DM.

I am speechless but not in a good way.

Show is ending nxt week and this is just so lame the way Bandini is ending. What utter rubbish and Triveni being just icing on the cake as usual like we guessed but watching looking even more ridiculous, SANRAJ have been gone accordingly to the story months and months but Triveni looks not pregnant completely normal, no baby bump if its been 5-6months

shah still looking for logic?- at least not now when it is ending- we all knew what is going to happen- now vishal in the village same like hiten-  by now we know how the cv's brain cells work
i think the way the things are we will have bd's till the last episode

Subaru537 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
HA! I was right!

Now I will finally see Santu become a grandmother. πŸ˜†

Aslo, Why do you people hate the way its going? What kinda ending do you want? Sorry, but If you like bunch of episodes of DM and Suntu being together and talking, than that is SUPER boring! I don't get you people.
hashbrown thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ipodmackid

yes all cheat shots

yeah, thanks ipod...
ronit on twitter says, about 2 hours back....'attending filmare nominees party tonight".
is this filmare or filmfare? either way, ronit does not have time.....
i am moving on from this BANDINI, once it ends.....

i would love to see aasiya though in a new love story, with some handsome, young hero...
simlavidhi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thanks 4 z updates ushmi n ipod. Stupid story line, SORRY if i hurt someone. Triveni had been raped, Sanraj left home, prove themself, return back n nooooooooooooow Triveni come 2 know she is pregnant😑. In Ekta's almost all z show rapes cases prove 2 b v successful. 2 years comlpetion 2day n good news 4 sanraj as their son is going father soonπŸ˜‰.

Edited by simlavidhi - 13 years ago
Shahara3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@ mira I know but my brain cannot take such dumbness, this is stupid but someone must hv some type of brain somewhere in the whole of Balaji and Imagine? even a tinnnnny one will do.
 Picking up cow's pooh and finding out he forcefully become a father will bring him back home is

anitarani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: hashbrown

yeah, thanks ipod...
ronit on twitter says, about 2 hours back....'attending filmare nominees party tonight".
is this filmare or filmfare? either way, ronit does not have time.....
i am moving on from this BANDINI, once it ends.....

i would love to see aasiya though in a new love story, with some handsome, young hero...

Agree with you, hope Aasiya gets to play her own age, & her own bubbly self with
a good hero who will very much be part of the show....
hashbrown thumbnail
Originally posted by: ipodmackid

shah still looking for logic?- at least not now when it is ending- we all knew what is going to happen- now vishal in the village same like hiten-  by now we know how the cv's brain cells work
i think the way the things are we will have bd's till the last episode

shahara, i am speechless too....i don't know what is going on with this play.....it is an utter disgust....
i think there should be a petition to condemn all those who are involved, specially the way they are treating the audiences...they should know the public anger, so that they never do things like these again....

ipod, no matter how much we laugh it out, but we as audiences feel violated and cheated to the core...
LindaxXx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
baby bump came now as the poor baby felt for his poor father leaving the house lollllllll
Shahara3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Subaru537

HA! I was right!

Now I will finally see Santu become a grandmother. πŸ˜†

Aslo, Why do you people hate the way its going? What kinda ending do you want? Sorry, but If you like bunch of episodes of DM and Suntu being together and talking, than that is SUPER boring! I don't get you people.

Its lovely to find out that the result of a gruesome rape attack Triveni becomes pregnant and SANRAJ grandparents πŸ‘ just how we want to watch SANRAJ become grandparents πŸ‘πŸΌ

hashbrown thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shahara3

Its lovely to find out that the result of a gruesome rape attack Triveni becomes pregnant and SANRAJ grandparents πŸ‘ just how we want to watch SANRAJ become grandparents πŸ‘πŸΌ

that too after many, many months of the actual event taking place....
does triveni live in this world or on mars?