Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shabz50 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks for update but we all saaw this coming right treveni being preggers so now they will bring vishal back and he goes without puishment
ipodmackid thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ushmi

In m.mansion:
santu asking triveni to eat more, n say even u prepard 4 me d halwa etc nw eat dis. Etc etc.
Triveni feels uneasy n leaves 2 washroom. She is vomiting. Santu cum n say wht happen. N den ask is wht i am thinking right. Triveni tel s its right. I am pregnent.
Episode end

was i right- triveni pregnant- now santu will bring vishal back

hashbrown thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hello friends,
i am still here at  the forum to be a part of a great show...a show which provided me great happiness during these two years....i was not here when it started but most probably, it will end soon.....i just want to remain here for my love for BANDINI. it will remain unforgettable for a long time to come...

dear eli, i just saw your latest vm.....it is terrific...i loved it...in fact 2 days back, i saw those clips, and recalled the happy old times in BANDINI...

ipod and ushmi, really thankful to you for the updates...you are doing a wonderful job on this second anniversary of a wonderful show...
Demigoddess thumbnail
I feel d worker who provided shelter to vishal wil ask him to do his house work n m.people including sanraj wil see it. N unka dil pighal jayega.
N off course triveni is pregnent. So vishal we b back 2 m.mansion 2morow or day afer.
bishop22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update... Was it a BD of DM again?
My heart is sinking... Sorry can't comment much have not seen the episode
hashbrown thumbnail
ushmi, were there cheat shots of dm?

hashbrown thumbnail
Originally posted by: ushmi

I feel d worker who provided shelter to vishal wil ask him to do his house work n m.people including sanraj wil see it. N unka dil pighal jayega.
N off course triveni is pregnent. So vishal we b back 2 m.mansion 2morow or day afer.

yeah, you are right it will be the same old , ghissa pitta story, a mix of hetein and arjun...
ipodmackid thumbnail
Originally posted by: hashbrown

ushmi, were there cheat shots of dm?

yes all cheat shots
anitarani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Ushmi & Ipod for the updates.........
Shahara3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hashrown all were cheatshots BDs you name it of DM.

I am speechless but not in a good way.

Show is ending nxt week and this is just so lame the way Bandini is ending. What utter rubbish and Triveni being pregnant just icing on the cake, so Vishal will be brang home as usual like we guessed but watching looking even more ridiculous, SANRAJ have been gone accordingly to the story months and months but Triveni looks not pregnant completely normal, no baby bump if its been 5-6months

Edited by Shahara3 - 13 years ago