Bandini
Bandini

19th Jan 2010 2 year Anniversary Update

ipodmackid Goldie
ipodmackid
ipodmackid

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Hello friends

2 years ago we got hooked to SANRAJ and now 2 years later we are still love their chemistry and always want more

Hoping for a good episode

Part 1

santu tells everyone her decision- that vishal has to leave- dm agrees with her- moti baa and hiten say we do not agree with santu and they feel he should get a chance
she tells them he raped triveni we did not punish him but we cannot forgive him
vishal has tears and gets up to pack
triveni follows him- she asks are you sad- he tells her no for what i have done i accept my punishment but the person who has the right to punish me has not given me any punishment- he packs and goes down
he takes blessing from all- when he touched satu's feet she tells him jai shree krishna - dm tells him i do not need you respect and you do not have a right on my ashirwad- vishal apologizes to them and leaves

dm tells everyone to get to work- moti says dm has become stone - baa tells her no this time santu has turned into a stone

santu in her with dm - she tells him what ever decision i take i put myself in your shoes and decide- but did i take the right decision? he tells her yes and that baa, moti and all will accept it with time- santu asks him but will triveni accept my decision?

break

part 2

triveni sad in her room- rishab comes to cheer her up but she talk about her bad kismet-blames herself for everything going wrong and cries on rishab's shoulder- santu walks in - rishab leaves- santu tells triveni you are my daughter first and then my bhau- and i want my daughter to be with me all the time- she asks triveni are you happy with my decision to throw vishal out of the house?

break

part 3

baa and moti trying to find out where vishal went- vishal on a bench shivering with cold- thinking what to do now? some workers see him and ask him what is he doing out in the cold? they recognize him as dm's son- vishal says i am looking for shelter- all workers tell him you did not respect your parents and see you got your punishment  and tell him who will help you ? they leave- one of the workers tell him i will give you shelter but on one condition- vishal tells him i agree to all your conditions  - vishal goes with the worker

santu feeding triveni- triveni gells dizzy and wants to throw up she runs to the wash room - santu asks her is it right what i am thinking- triveni tells her yes i am pregnant

freeze on santu

Edited by ipodmackid - 19 January 2011 at 10:59am

The following 54 member(s) liked the above post:

Jayshree*Shruti*mvatsaazminamxbakulaxMC4821chhedaswarajgirsaggi80gshah84anupamgpappy123nirleppannumilweb...Nahid...Subaru537klementina_275Jamila1neteche_ckamatscloudzsriyapooja***Anu***nanda_gopaviraf4uJoshana458pringle6desi-galeli01luvrrhashbrownRae24muttakin-sia-daddysgirl786Gauri22ushmiangelrosesAyeshaRRshabz50soap-criticLuv-ShonitShahara3simlavidhirainurubalramsha_002neela226anna44uknaik99KyunkiImafanPachu.Pammoosanitaranipyar-ishk

ushmi Goldie
ushmi
ushmi

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Hellooo..........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ipodmackid

ushmi Goldie
ushmi
ushmi

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Its bandini's 2nd annivesary today... Really dont want to see body doubles or cheat shots...
Hope for a good episode....

Edited by ushmi - 19 January 2011 at 10:00am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

eli01hashbrownangelrosesanitarani

ushmi Goldie
ushmi
ushmi

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Epi. Starts wid:
santu telling vishal should leave d house all shockd, taru ask wht r u telling santu.
Santu say s its ri8 vishal hav improvd bt wht he did cannot b frgotten. He raped triveni, v didnt did nething den bt 2day he should leave.
Dm agree wid santu.
Taru say i dont agree 2 u, even baa say 4 d first time i dont agree wid sanraj. Vishal hd redeemd , hiten also sides baa.
Santu say no vishal hav to leave d house
vishal gets up.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

klementina_275eli01hashbrownsimlavidhiShahara3anna44pyar-ishk

eli01 Senior Member
eli01
eli01

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Hi friends

and thanks girls for the update Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cuterosyramsha_002pyar-ishk

ushmi Goldie
ushmi
ushmi

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Vishal in room doing packing, triveni cums, vishal tel its his bad luck dat he is nt able 2 spend life wid family.
Triveni ask it hurtd u whn dadi gav decision, vishal said no i am nt hurt wid ma's decision. Bt u did nt said even a wrd til nw. U hav ri8 2 punish me etc.
Vishal packs n leaving. Triveni give his coat he say check nethimg else left or nt i mi8 hurt all

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

klementina_275eli01hashbrowncuterosyanna44pyar-ishk

ushmi Goldie
ushmi
ushmi

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Vishal in hall, taking blessing, santu say jai shri krishn whn he was going 2 touch hr feet similarly dm said bas bas mujhe tere aadar ki jarurat nhi hai...
Vishal say forgive me i did wrong to all of u, n leave.
Dm say nw cum on do ur work to all n leave d place

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

klementina_275hashbrowneli01cuterosypyar-ishk

ushmi Goldie
ushmi
ushmi

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Taru says dm faced many betrayal in life bt dis had turned in to stone, baa say no dis time santu had turned into stone.
In sanraj room:
santu cum n tel to dm, had i taken d right decision. Always while taking decision i use to think hw u wil take decision bt dis time i took like dat only. N i would hav forgiven him if he would hav been sum1 else bt hw cn i 4give him, he is our son.
Dm tel u took ri8 decision, dats y i tel u hav all gunn of being a neta. All wil understand n agree to it soon.
Santu tel nw baa n benbaa r being emotional due 2 mamta bt wht abt triveni. Wil she accept my decision

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

klementina_275eli01anna44pyar-ishk

Go to top