India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Rubbish...Dinner wid Sonali ?? (Page 3)

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Arey bechari aur kitne der intezar karti? Ghunghaat kitne baar usne khud uthaya...Ishaan ki Intezaar mein....UFFF!!! And then when he spoke he repeated the same thing as the 1st SR.....tut tut,,hey bhagwaan!!

you know what when it comes to love, no one should take advice from anyone...because it has to come from the heart......it has to be from within yourself and your own thoughts and expressions, nothing else works. Ishaan should just speak how he feels...tell her he's nervous...tell her he doesn't know what to say and dheeere dheeeere...he'll open up more..and gradually they'll be talking 1-to-1 without realising....why all this silliness?

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crysind

Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Sahi... aise tho koi bhi bore hojayega.... Ishaan really need to shape his character in this matter.... pyaar hein tho khulke ikraar bhi karlo yaar...Smile

Okay forget about saying those 3 words, what about all other feelings?? He could've been talking about what had gone on recently. He could've said "I'm sorry that you wanted to leave me but I'm happy you stayed....I was really scared of loosing you....etc, etc...." anything yaar, anything nice and sweet would have been fine...

True..No need of "I Love You" to express your feelings... He can start with something else... Jaise Inder ne kaha "mood create karna".... Here he is not at all speaking...Aur jab tak bolne laga tho hamari Suhana sogayi... bore hoke...uff.... in donoka kya hoga???

Aray yaar in dono ko chodo, in ko toh cheque mil jaye ga!! hamara kiy hoga, story has stuck for last 2 weeks, same day still going on and on and on and on

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

111192iViews

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Sahi... aise tho koi bhi bore hojayega.... Ishaan really need to shape his character in this matter.... pyaar hein tho khulke ikraar bhi karlo yaar...Smile

Okay forget about saying those 3 words, what about all other feelings?? He could've been talking about what had gone on recently. He could've said "I'm sorry that you wanted to leave me but I'm happy you stayed....I was really scared of loosing you....etc, etc...." anything yaar, anything nice and sweet would have been fine...

True..No need of "I Love You" to express your feelings... He can start with something else... Jaise Inder ne kaha "mood create karna".... Here he is not at all speaking...Aur jab tak bolne laga tho hamari Suhana sogayi... bore hoke...uff.... in donoka kya hoga???

Aray yaar in dono ko chodo, in ko toh cheque mil jaye ga!! hamara kiy hoga, story has stuck for last 2 weeks, same day still going on and on and on and on

I know they really have dragged it this time....its more than 2 weeks and we're still on the same day,Confused its because they've stuck the Deepak and Panna bits in between as wellAngry
crysind IF-Rockerz
crysind
crysind

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
sach mein yaar sheema... Wacko???? ye story us dinse aage gaya hi nahi...Wacko??? OMG... i didn't notice that... We must hv spend one day each for their 2hr... OMG!!! I can't believe...such mein hamara kya hoga? ye donoki confession, date aur SR ki chakkar mein 2weeks hogaya ...patahi nahi chala....ROFL

Edited by crysind - 19 January 2011 at 2:21pm
infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:32pm | IP Logged

sach mein yaar sheema... Wacko???? ye story us dinse aage gaya hi nahi...Wacko??? OMG... i didn't notice that... We must hv spend one day each for their 2hr... OMG!!! I can't believe...such mein hamara kya hoga? ye donoki confession, date aur SR ki chakkar mein 2weeks hogaya ...patahi nahi chala....ROFL

socho, socho , by the time Ishaan kuch karay gaa,  hamaray kitnay saal lag jai gain, i would have grand children by thenLOLLOL( my son is almost 16 LOLLOL)

jshree_ramiViews

crysind IF-Rockerz
crysind
crysind

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

socho, socho , by the time Ishaan kuch karay gaa,  hamaray kitnay saal lag jai gain, i would have grand children by thenLOLLOL( my son is almost 16 LOLLOL)

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL waise bhi mein in donoke baare mein sochke aadhi pagal hu.. ab tho mein poori pagal hojavungi... LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gia_k Groupbie
gia_k
gia_k

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
Why is ishaan suddenly acting overly geeky It's so fake when he was his gf sona somehow he switched of geek mode to flirtious touch feely intimate then why he pretending to be dumbass with suhana if showed his flirty side to sona then it so pathetic that this nerdy geeky can't flirt side comes out on his suhaag raat funny how him n sona shared everything but she couldn't give him birds n bees talk to ishaan least he wud have understood wat suhaag raat means bet you if he was married to stupid sona then he would hve been very comfortable with suhaag raat , but it seems that to express his love freely for suhana is more difficult for him than suhana He got issues and his bros seriously got to hve long talk with him stupid man

julaikha111192

RandomSquared IF-Sizzlerz
RandomSquared
RandomSquared

Teen Bahuraaniyan Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
yeaa its rly time for sonali to LEAVE!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

julaikha

Go to top