Rubbish...Dinner wid Sonali ?? (Page 2)

-SalShah4eva- IF-Achieverz
-SalShah4eva-
-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sweet-Violet

Originally posted by myLuvShahid-ji

Originally posted by Sweet-Violet

Couldn't agree more. I can't stand this character Sona anymore. What's wrong with Suhana ? She was asking Ishaan to take Sona out for dinner with them, that too on their SR ? Disapprove Didn't like how Suhana and Sona became best of friends all of a sudden. On top of that so called comedy and Ishaan's bhondu-ness in today's episode was a big let down. Thumbs Down
heyyyyyyyyyyHug
seems like u back to watch SGPLOL
wel i agree with u
kya hogaya suhana koAngry

Hi Sania Hug How are you ?

I didn't stop watching the show even though it was so annoying at times, just used to skip the faltoo bits. LOL When is this Sona leaving ? lol Just can't stand how everyone is hugging and loving her including Suhana and KK. Sleepy
they've have gone mad..that is whyROFL

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
I think Suhana should go with them and see for herself that Ishaan is a different person when he is with Sonlai, and then beat the hell out of him , big time.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

111192iViews

crysind IF-Rockerz
crysind
crysind

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
waise SR ke time pe dinner ka idea Suhana hi sochegi... aur koi aisa kar hi nahi sakta... If it was someone else who said this idea then i will think "daal mein kuch kaala hein.. she wanna check Ishaan-Sona relationship"....Ermm But since this is Suhana, no doubt that her open hearted mentality which made her think about inviting Sona for dinner... You are such a gem SuhanaDay Dreaming... dekho...dinner tak tho teek hein, uske baad Sona ko hostel ya US kahi pe bhi bhejdena...Approve
mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

I think Suhana should go with them and see for herself that Ishaan is a different person when he is with Sonlai, and then beat the hell out of him , big time.

Yes and I think we should all queue after Suhana to take turns and give Ishaan a thump around his head. Sona should get a few as well because she still hasn't gone!!! ARRAY BABA JAAO NA!!
mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crysind

waise SR ke time pe dinner ka idea Suhana hi sochegi... aur koi aisa kar hi nahi sakta... If it was someone else who said this idea then i will think "daal mein kuch kaala hein.. she wanna check Ishaan-Sona relationship"....Ermm But since this is Suhana, no doubt that her open hearted mentality which made her think about inviting Sona for dinner... You are such a gem SuhanaDay Dreaming... dekho...dinner tak tho teek hein, uske baad Sona ko hostel ya US kahi pe bhi bhejdena...Approve

Are no yaaar....she got bored so her mind wondered (because Ishaan didn't entertain her in any manner)....because her SR so far was very stale....poor thing.

crysind IF-Rockerz
crysind
crysind

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Are no yaaar....she got bored so her mind wondered (because Ishaan didn't entertain her in any manner)....because her SR so far was very stale....poor thing.

Sahi... aise tho koi bhi bore hojayega.... Ishaan really need to shape his character in this matter.... pyaar hein tho khulke ikraar bhi karlo yaar...Smile
mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged

Sahi... aise tho koi bhi bore hojayega.... Ishaan really need to shape his character in this matter.... pyaar hein tho khulke ikraar bhi karlo yaar...Smile

Okay forget about saying those 3 words, what about all other feelings?? He could've been talking about what had gone on recently. He could've said "I'm sorry that you wanted to leave me but I'm happy you stayed....I was really scared of loosing you....etc, etc...." anything yaar, anything nice and sweet would have been fine...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iViews

crysind IF-Rockerz
crysind
crysind

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:06pm | IP Logged

Okay forget about saying those 3 words, what about all other feelings?? He could've been talking about what had gone on recently. He could've said "I'm sorry that you wanted to leave me but I'm happy you stayed....I was really scared of loosing you....etc, etc...." anything yaar, anything nice and sweet would have been fine...

True..No need of "I Love You" to express your feelings... He can start with something else... Jaise Inder ne kaha "mood create karna".... Here he is not at all speaking...Aur jab tak bolne laga tho hamari Suhana sogayi... bore hoke...uff.... in donoka kya hoga???

Go to top