India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Rubbish...Dinner wid Sonali ??

zackey_boy Senior Member
zackey_boy
zackey_boy

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
I don't know from where the idea came to Suhana's mind that she, along with Ishaan and Sonali will go for a dinner, next day..and that too in their Suhaag Raat....

Hope the Sonali part is over from SGP....she's the most boring character in this..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kklb67julaikhaIp-AK4everSweet-Violet

Sweet-Violet IF-Rockerz
Sweet-Violet
Sweet-Violet

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Couldn't agree more. I can't stand this character Sona anymore. What's wrong with Suhana ? She was asking Ishaan to take Sona out for dinner with them, that too on their SR ? Disapprove Didn't like how Suhana and Sona became best of friends all of a sudden. On top of that so called comedy and Ishaan's bhondu-ness in today's episode was a big let down. Thumbs Down

Edited by Sweet-Violet - 19 January 2011 at 9:37am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

julaikhaIp-AK4ever-SalShah4eva-

julaikha Groupbie
julaikha
julaikha

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
so true...this boring character should end now forever....... i felt disgusting for today's dragging epi & lost the enjoyment of Ishaan-suhana's SR as well.... 
madhoo Goldie
madhoo
madhoo

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
I'm sorry but I don't agree with you.  The most boring character in this serial is, no offence, Deepak.  It was fine before but now that he's got this "I have to make him suffer" bhoot swaar on his head... SleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepy
I seriously do fall asleep whenever his track is shown these days.

Like I said, no offence to Deepak's fans Smile

Back on topic: Suhana (indeed) is antique item.  After all it's her SR and all what's she thinking about is going to dinner with Sonali!!!!

archup20poshahTani91

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zak_ris

I don't know from where the idea came to Suhana's mind that she, along with Ishaan and Sonali will go for a dinner, next day..and that too in their Suhaag Raat....

Hope the Sonali part is over from SGP....she's the most boring character in this..

I know it sounds crazy but at least she did think of something original on her own, unlike her bondhu husband but its Ishaan's fault. He dithering from here to there, he didn't say anything special, he didn't do anything special, either. His behaviour was so pathetic so obviously Suhana got bored because he couldn't hold her attention and her mind wondered and the 1st thing she thought of doing is going to dinner!!! She's sitting there waiting and waiting for him and what DID HE DO?? Nothing. Ouch
Ouch

cherrypansy111192iViews

elle45 Goldie
elle45
elle45

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhoo

I'm sorry but I don't agree with you.  The most boring character in this serial is, no offence, Deepak.  It was fine before but now that he's got this "I have to make him suffer" bhoot swaar on his head... SleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepy
I seriously do fall asleep whenever his track is shown these days.

Like I said, no offence to Deepak's fans Smile

Back on topic: Suhana (indeed) is antique item.  After all it's her SR and all what's she thinking about is going to dinner with Sonali!!!!
I couldn't agree more with your selection of Deepak. Not like I hate him. it's just that this track is dragging on since forever, and almost all his scenes seem the same. And those scenes move at a very slow pace as well.

Back to Suhana: Can you blame her? She's eagerly waiting for Ishaan to come and he's behaving like the most unromantic, irritating bhondu ever! She's getting bored and thinking of other things. LOL
-SalShah4eva- IF-Achieverz
-SalShah4eva-
-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sweet-Violet

Couldn't agree more. I can't stand this character Sona anymore. What's wrong with Suhana ? She was asking Ishaan to take Sona out for dinner with them, that too on their SR ? Disapprove Didn't like how Suhana and Sona became best of friends all of a sudden. On top of that so called comedy and Ishaan's bhondu-ness in today's episode was a big let down. Thumbs Down
heyyyyyyyyyyHug
seems like u back to watch SGPLOL
wel i agree with u
kya hogaya suhana koAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet-Violet

Sweet-Violet IF-Rockerz
Sweet-Violet
Sweet-Violet

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by myLuvShahid-ji

Originally posted by Sweet-Violet

heyyyyyyyyyyHug
seems like u back to watch SGPLOL
wel i agree with u
kya hogaya suhana koAngry

Hi Sania Hug How are you ?

I didn't stop watching the show even though it was so annoying at times, just used to skip the faltoo bits. LOL When is this Sona leaving ? lol Just can't stand how everyone is hugging and loving her including Suhana and KK. Sleepy

Go to top