Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

KinSanj

IF-Stunnerz

KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 81 member(s) liked the above post:

suecmoon87Nas1Chetnaknancy2muah143Simran24deenapmanju elsa isacniki_pnalphiehabsfansaggi80ER_ER_YAalpha12girl2die4ravneetgillhjarianSmriti9ArvinAnulakshmi.sreeranmarbcclesttybinataadhararchie76guptafamilyasiaheartharish_kenashwinipatildent4uladdooMARCELLEcloudzmiss_patel5wassup28zanabegbiatchalitasshamsiA HUGE FANcooldudetteshmuupiergattusalekh1aminakhanMonuKaKinshuksavera2007-Preetz-celestaeSpottamushinaj7naley4everCoCoa_19teri_susanKaymushkan_2003HafsSunriseGreenamieepuviniputhfahsaadVirMan_ArShibablinishagmann2010Namzzedwardcullen19nanetaVarsha-01knumnumashred12anna44jyothi_coolNiceupsmartcOmshanti1111Suchi-loveaboveall.rob_ian.ayesha.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "19/1/11 - WU - Stalker Revealed :O" in Chaand Chupa Badal Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MonuKaKinshuk

MonuKaKinshuk

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
it was mind blowingly fabulus!!!!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KinSanj

biatchali

biatchali

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
great episode...but i am broken......y viren y?i love that its all revenge for sid and not nivi...but he cant love nivi if he actually hurt her....would have been nice if they had a scene in which viren was telling of his partner for hitting nivi unconcious...but nope....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjaani07KinSanj

Nivarth_fan

Nivarth_fan

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
so we were all right about Viren being the bad guy! omg....

but if this was a way to attack Sid, then why all the games with proving Nivi mad? If everyone thinks Nivi is mad then why would anyone believe she is saying the truth about Sid and its not just one of her useless imaginations?

Poor Sid =(

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

binataadharSuchi-

smartc

IF-Rockerz

smartc

BhagyaVidhata Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Thanks, Sanjana..At last, Viren is revealed to be the stalker as I suspected along with Bani :)))

I am surprised though that its Viren who is accusing Sid about being a stalker. For some reason, I thought that Nivi will end up taking Sid's name as Bani predicted so that no blame is directed towards Viren at all??? Weird..

Cheers,
Sana~

magss24

IF-Dazzler

magss24

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged

So finally the stalker is Mr .Viren Sood.But felt so bad for nivi.Crypoor soul .

Omshanti1111

IF-Sizzlerz

Omshanti1111

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smartc

Thanks, Sanjana..At last, Viren is revealed to be the stalker as I suspected along with Bani :)))

I am surprised though that its Viren who is accusing Sid about being a stalker. For some reason, I thought that Nivi will end up taking Sid's name as Bani predicted so that no blame is directed towards Viren at all??? Weird..

Cheers,
Sana~
Nivedita will initially blame Sid, as she believes this is Sid. Sid will probably make out that Viren is behind this. And when Sid tries that, Nivedita will be all the more upset with him and accuse him. But later Nivedita only will find out herself the truth.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smartc

Suchi-

IF-Sizzlerz

Suchi-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
for once I agree with you I am sorry i do not know your name and i am not a supporter of Sid and nivi so I wont take that name together.

But oyu are absolutely right why on earth will he try proving nivi mad and then frame sid
No one will believe her anyway right!?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top