Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Karan Kundra *~* (Page 2)

TheMummy_LeAbba IF-Rockerz
TheMummy_LeAbba
TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pranii

that's sheesha i guess, i dont know whats the difference between that and hooka but he told that sheesha is for fun and isnt injurious to health. it also has strawberry, grapes flavor and all. but he hasnt quit smoking :"( ya its his personal life, and he definitely knows its bad for health and i read once he planned to quit. May be he is still in the process, but i really wish, like u all, that he quits smoking once and for all :)
hey u mean he actually smokes didnt knew i guess all tellyactors smoke some time or otherWink

Meeph IF-Sizzlerz
Meeph
Meeph

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
I appreciate ur concern but nobody prefers interference in their personal lives. its his lfe.He can make his own decisions so v should leave it upto him :)

Wink

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index