..Amira.. thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Guyss, u know that smoking is not good for health πŸ˜• i know that aap mein se kuch smoke karte honge but it's not good... i see a video of karan n he is smoking (hooka)... plzz say him that smoking is not good for his health.. i know woh uski life hai hamhe beech mein interfer nahi karna chahiye but please ek baar sochiye ke smoke karne se kitne effect hote hai, will u like it if our Karan has a probleme with his health? nooo... then plzz do something if u want our Karan perfect

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 7
well dear i really appreciate ur concern for him but dear its his life if he smokes as u say then thats his wish we r just their fans we just can wish he quits that habit we cant do anything else afterall its his life .my dear no1 is perfect every1 has flaws we have to accept them .i dont know whether he smokes or not but i know he  is a very good n person n a great actor n that is what it matters .

I dont meant to offend u 
angelina285 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
you saw him actually smoking???can you give us the link
though I knw he smokes hooka...his IF interview he said that in public...but still
m okay with hooka...its not injurious I guess..his life style...but cigar...again his lifestyle we can't say much
-Olly- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
actually we r as worried as u r..its very good to see ur concern for him..infact i was sad ..we will do watever we can ..and i am sure karan will quit smoking coz his friends and his parents and his family r there with him..dun worry he is a mature person..he will stop it when he will feel that it isnt good..
ishakumar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
its prob just 2 take a picture n he prob onli does it sometimes 
d hookah is prob only 4 when his friends come over!! :)
Meehak. thumbnail
Dear Hokka theek hai leking smoking is NOT god. 😳 But I will that ke who hokka bhi na piye πŸ˜†
Pranii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
that's sheesha i guess, i dont know whats the difference between that and hooka but he told that sheesha is for fun and isnt injurious to health. it also has strawberry, grapes flavor and all. but he hasnt quit smoking :"( ya its his personal life, and he definitely knows its bad for health and i read once he planned to quit. May be he is still in the process, but i really wish, like u all, that he quits smoking once and for all :)
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Pranii

that's sheesha i guess, i dont know whats the difference between that and hooka but he told that sheesha is for fun and isnt injurious to health. it also has strawberry, grapes flavor and all. but he hasnt quit smoking :"( ya its his personal life, and he definitely knows its bad for health and i read once he planned to quit. May be he is still in the process, but i really wish, like u all, that he quits smoking once and for all :)

hey u mean he actually smokes didnt knew i guess all tellyactors smoke some time or otherπŸ˜‰
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I appreciate ur concern but nobody prefers interference in their personal lives. its his lfe.He can make his own decisions so v should leave it upto him :)

πŸ˜‰