Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Viren's MOM knows about his psychotic side.... (Page 2)

SonyaBlade Goldie
SonyaBlade
SonyaBlade

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
But is the reason for why Viren doing this because he wanted to take away Sid's happiness....Is it that he only wants Nivi because Sid wanted her, and he wanted to steal her away from Sid......

I'm confused. We haven't seen this hatred for Sid and there wasn't any indication that he was jealous of Sid so what is all of this...I don't understand.

But on top of this, hurting Nivi......its clearly not in retribution for anything that happened to Dadaji because all of that has been cleared up and Viren has seen how much Dadaji loves Nivi ...... so is this stalking only for the sake of prooving that Sid is somehow deranged.....or what??????

VirMan_ArShi IF-Dazzler
VirMan_ArShi
VirMan_ArShi

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starz4me

Originally posted by pinkparty

@starz4me even i think she knows about Viren's psychotic side  

Call me Sonal hun.......n yes....she might have thought that his obsession for things or anyone might have faded away.....but now she is scared that its getting back in him.

Sonal i agree chanchal is getting scared now and soon she will know that Viren is the stalker who is troubling Nivi

Yeah....n did u notice in the precap......Chanchal was surprised about Viren pointing fingers at Sid.......n yes for sure.....she soon will find out that Viren did all that was happening since few days........i dont know if she'll show any concern for Nivi.....but she definitely will act as mom for a while.

yeah she was surprised but do u think after knowing all this Chanchal will support VIren to proof Sid is d stalker
starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged

@starz4me even i think she knows about Viren's psychotic side  

Call me Sonal hun.......n yes....she might have thought that his obsession for things or anyone might have faded away.....but now she is scared that its getting back in him.

Sonal i agree chanchal is getting scared now and soon she will know that Viren is the stalker who is troubling Nivi

Yeah....n did u notice in the precap......Chanchal was surprised about Viren pointing fingers at Sid.......n yes for sure.....she soon will find out that Viren did all that was happening since few days........i dont know if she'll show any concern for Nivi.....but she definitely will act as mom for a while.

yeah she was surprised but do u think after knowing all this Chanchal will support VIren to proof Sid is d stalker

I guess yes......coz then that'll be ek teer se do nishaane......coz first of all she'll support Viren  n then since she already hates Sid for handling all the property n bizness.....she'll back up Viren in proving Sid has a serious problem.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VirMan_ArShi

-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
omg this story line going the same as bhool bhulaiya as when vidya bhalan turns into manjulika and here viren turns to his psychological side

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suchi-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index