Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Viren's MOM knows about his psychotic side....

starz4me thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I'm sure chanchal knows about Viren's psychotic side.....coz earlier she was concerned why he wasnt picking up his phone.
And now when they returned home.....the way she looks at Viren.....n the way he looks back at his mom.....showed as though they were talking in thier eyes......n the way she asks......'hai na Viren?'.....showed she knew that Viren might have done something........n the way Viren looks at her after she asks....was so serious.....n then he changes the topic.

I'm sure......chanchal is a little concerned that Viren is starting to show his psychotic side which she thought was gone for a while.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VirMan_ArShi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@starz4me even i think she knows about Viren's psychotic side  
starz4me thumbnail
Originally posted by: pinkparty

@starz4me even i think she knows about Viren's psychotic side  

Call me Sonal hun.......n yes....she might have thought that his obsession for things or anyone might have faded away.....but now she is scared that its getting back in him.

LovelyPlanet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: starz4me

I'm sure chanchal knows about Viren's psychotic side.....coz earlier she was concerned why he wasnt picking up his phone.

And now when they returned home.....the way she looks at Viren.....n the way he looks back at his mom.....showed as though they were talking in thier eyes......n the way she asks......'hai na Viren?'.....showed she knew that Viren might have done something........n the way Viren looks at her after she asks....was so serious.....n then he changes the topic.

I'm sure......chanchal is a little concerned that Viren is starting to show his psychotic side which she thought was gone for a while.

good point, yes she knew about his suicide attempt.. seems like shes the only one to be fully aware of his past
starz4me thumbnail
Originally posted by: lonely0planet

good point, yes she knew about his suicide attempt.. seems like shes the only one to be fully aware of his past

Yeah i agree to u too......i mean Jawaher was less concerned when Chanchal was trying to reach Viren......but she showed a lot worry regarding him not picking up the phone.
VirMan_ArShi thumbnail

Call me Sonal hun.......n yes....she might have thought that his obsession for things or anyone might have faded away.....but now she is scared that its getting back in him.

Sonal i agree chanchal is getting scared now and soon she will know that Viren is the stalker who is troubling Nivi
starz4me thumbnail
Originally posted by: pinkparty

Sonal i agree chanchal is getting scared now and soon she will know that Viren is the stalker who is troubling Nivi

Yeah....n did u notice in the precap......Chanchal was surprised about Viren pointing fingers at Sid.......n yes for sure.....she soon will find out that Viren did all that was happening since few days........i dont know if she'll show any concern for Nivi.....but she definitely will act as mom for a while.

MAYURIKTA thumbnail
She does know... Thts why wen viren tld her ki he doesnt mind trying to commit suicide again if she doesnt accept nivi, she was ready to do so... She knows he is pyshcic and is very scared about what he thinks etc etc...
SonyaBlade thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
But is the reason for why Viren doing this because he wanted to take away Sid's happiness....Is it that he only wants Nivi because Sid wanted her, and he wanted to steal her away from Sid......

I'm confused. We haven't seen this hatred for Sid and there wasn't any indication that he was jealous of Sid so what is all of this...I don't understand.

But on top of this, hurting Nivi......its clearly not in retribution for anything that happened to Dadaji because all of that has been cleared up and Viren has seen how much Dadaji loves Nivi ...... so is this stalking only for the sake of prooving that Sid is somehow deranged.....or what??????
VirMan_ArShi thumbnail

Yeah....n did u notice in the precap......Chanchal was surprised about Viren pointing fingers at Sid.......n yes for sure.....she soon will find out that Viren did all that was happening since few days........i dont know if she'll show any concern for Nivi.....but she definitely will act as mom for a while.

yeah she was surprised but do u think after knowing all this Chanchal will support VIren to proof Sid is d stalker