Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Star Of The Day : 19th Jan 2011 (Page 17)

Poll Question: Who is the Star of today's show??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
22 [42.31%]
22 [42.31%]
0 [0.00%]
3 [5.77%]
1 [1.92%]
1 [1.92%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
3 [5.77%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

smrth Goldie
smrth
smrth

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Just read Bollywoodcrazed comments. Alwyas apt and objective.Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SaffyFlower

bonnefille IF-Rockerz
bonnefille
bonnefille

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
It was an episode of males ego and women's tactlessness. 

Savita vs Ajit and Manav vs Archana

Savita vs Ajit

I think Savita really needs to learn to hold her tongue. The goodness in Ajit has overtaken the demon in him but that doesn't mean it will fight back. I see high chances of Ajit going under the wings of Jay as jay's target is anyway distancing satish and ajit from manav. The first target of Jay will be ajit as satish is the tougher nut to crack with his securities shielding him. 

Manav vs Archana:

Its a lover's tiff that we all are worrying over. Its Manav and Archana's shortcomings that have clashed. Manav who anyway is feeling short of fulfilling responsibilities towards his wife didn't need a reminder of it from Archana herself. Archana should have been more careful with her words. By saying she will go to work against her wishes and happiness just to support manav gives the impression that manav is inadequate in running the house. The last thing a man would want to hear. LOL Anyway it would have been better if Manav would have gone deeper into understanding the real meaning to what Archana meant. They both need to support their grahasti together. 

Their relationship is growing so such clashes are much needed for strengthening of their relationship. All will be well....it will be recap of archana coming back weepy eyed after being taunted by savita finding manav at home waiting for her. manav will make up with her. Archana will be doing the job since manav doesn't have reservation against her working as such.....it was momentary feeling of inadequacy from his side which will be soothed by hug and make up by archana. Wink

I would not give importance to Sulochana's words so much.....as her words of appreciation only comes behind close doors. Her mouth gets sealed when manav insult fest is in process.

Will vote for Manav for his face off against Dharmesh. Dharmesh needs to be challenged and Manav does it better than Archana does. I liked how Manav put his pagdi (LOL) on Dharmesh's hand. His expression was priceless. 

Edited by bonnefille - 19 January 2011 at 10:55pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dew_dropNisha_90

SaffyFlower IF-Dazzler
SaffyFlower
SaffyFlower

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Had a v happy day ! My ex-tech lead who got me this job,but we both ended being assigned different offices,surprise visited me today and we took the noon off,had a terrific timeLOLhmm,have to make it up at wrk trow early mningOuch
When I came on a temp pos,dint know anythingLOLhe and several others gave me so much wrk on first day,I wass standing in a corner and crying by 4 pm,he was smoking behind meLOLhe wrote the code that nite for me 2 finish upLOLLOLI made mah boss do mah wrkOuchanyway,he boosted mah confidence and got me the job,so grateful to God that I have the best of ppl in mah life for family and friendsEmbarrassed

Wow ! Dhamaka episode ! Sushant finally giving ghurney ka looksLOLand not doing bhangra in pagdi to that sadela manager's tunes,uff wat an irritant that fella was,and treated waiters like lesser mortalsAngry

Archu made me proud today saying she loves being a homemaker! She is a tribute to so many of us whose moms have been fantastic homemakers,have juggled the family with meagre earnings and without any riches to back their future,and their optimisim and dedication for that 24 hr concern for the house. Star

She made me prouder by saying she will go to work to share her hubby's burdenClapAlmost all my friends who are working in IT although it disinterests them totally,do it just for the money,the show presented something decent and practical an attitude for the first timeShocked.And I wud have loved to go learn music or dance,if I am bored.Why wud anybody do a job if they are bored,manav's logic dint make sense to meWackoThe word job itself is sooo boringROFL

But dont remember Archu talking abt any particular dream other than a chath and stove,as simple as everLOLwhy he getting so wrked upOuchArchu got wrked up over dhammu and no romantic scene that nite,manav got wrked up over dhammu again 2nite,and no romantic scene,that dhammu kabab mein haddi for ArMan fansAngryAngry

Such a typical man's attitude ,whose ego thrives on a careerLOLAnd woman's on being the best homemakerLOLArMan v masculine and feminineEmbarrassedthey just lack that lottery ticket to make it perfectROFL - remember reading an article where pepsi's CEO who is a Indian woman,saying that watever a woman does in her life even as CEO,she is considered a gud wife,when she is considered a gud home maker - surprising to hear it from the likes of her !

Manav gave khunnas to DhammuClaploved his attitude to sulo too,am not trying to hurt u,lemme live my own way - sulo gave izzat to he damaad,better than rassi gives to vinod-hope rassi and manju got the msg,vinod the dud will never get it anywayLOL

TannuDi,how come no Archu optionShockedHow can we vote 2deConfused

star_wars

ektarfapyar IF-Rockerz
ektarfapyar
ektarfapyar

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:17am | IP Logged
hey saffu kashi aahes

kas kay sagla?LOL

kal cha epi pahila

Savita wounding Tiger ,old enemies u see Cool
SaffyFlower IF-Dazzler
SaffyFlower
SaffyFlower

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:38am | IP Logged

savita is truly screw deela,she sent her daughter in the name of sanskaar to rassi's house knowing ajit hangs out with pimps and prostitutes,not thinking once wat if he her daughter had to party with such likeDead,,2de she foul mouthing her damaad now who dotes on her daughter,after foul mouthing her DIL who dotes on her sonDead

she is also burnt rubber like varsha the way she loves to humiliate the best of chrs the worst way in the pretext of appreciating her ownDeadwat a mirror they r to each other !
varsha humiliates manav citing that he was responsible for her mother's loss and savita humiliates archu citing she was responsible for her own loss.varsha has an ego with bhavna and shatters satish's dreams by killing his baby.Sadly she has realized now that she shattered her own dream of a baby.Savita colluded with manju to ruin Archu's life due to her ego problem with sulo and shattered Maanv's dreams with the devious divorce paper nautanki.Sadly savita never realized that she shattered her own dreams these v deeds,coz that v same Manju had a hand in sachin's death.

Manav stayed away from savita,luks like satish will stay away from varsha then.Possible varsha runs away after reading the report?feel v bad for manav and satish,that they have to tolerate these tortous relationships for a lifetimeOuch

Guess savita woke up the snake in Rassi,vandu is gonna be troubleOuchmanav might try to defend vandu w/o knowing all this and have a fallout with ajitConfusedhate the thought already,ArMan need plenty of friends at this time who bring positivity to their livesEmbarrassed

Gosh,am writing after soo long,guess bunking wrk does wonders to mah moodLOL 

star_wars

dew_drop Goldie
dew_drop
dew_drop

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Jaanu, my wrist is completely alright Wacko Its my elbow that gor hurt LOL Thanks for asking Hug
Danke Umi darling.

I really dont want to see Ajith turning negative :(
ektarfapyar IF-Rockerz
ektarfapyar
ektarfapyar

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Oh my!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tiger here & there

Tiger everywhere LOL
dew_drop Goldie
dew_drop
dew_drop

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Ur Tiger has become like a Meerkat these days, Shrads. Unhappy
Its been a long time since we've seen him in action.
I feel bad for the actor. During Vandu-Rassi fight, all he was doing was looking at Rasika with very confused expression. LOL

Go to top