Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Star Of The Day : 19th Jan 2011 (Page 16)

Poll Question: Who is the Star of today's show??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
22 [42.31%]
22 [42.31%]
0 [0.00%]
3 [5.77%]
1 [1.92%]
1 [1.92%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
3 [5.77%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
She must work . In fact I was a little angry that  she was not showing enough enthusiasm on something that would really help her husband. Maybe I expect too much from Archana now but I just felt that it is very important for her to work and to help out Manav and she has to do whatever she can to achieve it .
Telling Manav the way she did was a bit tactless gesture as Manav is sensitive about these thinsg . Archana's sisters and some  other members of her family have hurt him so much about his ability of taking care of his wife ....
Come  on , he is human ....he has become  sensitive ...
It was good they showed him getting angry about something  .We want to see a show about real people , fed up of this devi devta love story ....

However , it remains  to be seen how much Manav punishes her for this  minor goof up ..After all she meant well and she has always been so supportive ...
He better not stay out for long , should come home  after his mood cools down ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 19 January 2011 at 4:38pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

archanamanav

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
Sulochna
Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaffyFlower

show is in the right direction I feel and am thoroughly enjoying it,especially as the storyline is obvious nowEmbarrassed

Saffy , even I liked the show today but I am not too sure about the story line .....
.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by star_wars

i just read your updates and what Mandy wrote so I thought manav told his mother.

Tanyaz I find her suggesting to go and look for work to assist Manav very important..  I mean we were all calling for her to do that.

No, that was just my speculation about how Savita finds out and insults Archana.

While I like that Manav is being shown to be human, I don't like the way he handled things with Archana. I hope he apologizes to her in the next episode.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

smrthstar_wars

Ipsi_Sushant Goldie
Ipsi_Sushant
Ipsi_Sushant

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
my  vote  goes  to  manav.....................
for  taking  good  care  of  dharmesh and  stop  his  mouth.........LOLLOLLOLi  like  the  way  he  cross  her  hand and blasting  on  his  words

i  think  manav  became  waiter  only  for  mahaepisode.......LOL

why  they  promote  other  serial  overvalue,in  promoting  other  serial  there  TRP  going  down..............its  look  like  the  mahaepisode  also  only  for  promoting  the  non  going  serial.....ConfusedConfused

sulman  good  praiseThumbs Up

why  manav became   angry man   suddenly........archu  just  ask and  give  suggestion  if  she  doing  job and it  will  help  for  them,he  must  take  it  quitely  and  understnd  archu  for not  doing............angry  look is  not  necessery.......................i  think  archana  should  doing  the  jobShockedShocked
Ipsi_Sushant Goldie
Ipsi_Sushant
Ipsi_Sushant

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
precap......................

precap  looks  like  armaan  fighting  and  manav  left  the  house  with  engry...........archana  wait  for  manav  and  she  seems  that  manav  didnt  comes  to  home  .....she  going  afriedly  to  find  out  manav  to  ''D''' HOUSE.......and  savita  insult  another  time............

i  think  manav  will  comes  with  bang  and  become  richDay Dreaming
Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by umayal

Hai Tanya Di.Actually wish to vote archu for making Manav angry unknowingly with her words which as finally added some spice and make us wait to see tomorrow epi and how they make up.

Uma , I will count your vote for Archana ....

I feel bad .I thought she didn't do anything  big but so many are voting for her ....

Yeah , she should have been more tactful but Uma I am feeling  a  bit bad for both of them .
Feel bad for Archu because the  poor soul did not mean anything  bad at all .She was just trying to tell Manav how much she enjoys  house work and her world revolving only around him and that she can just looks after him for the rest of her life and never get bored ....She was only trying to tell him that she  would never get bored looking  after him but he took it in a wrong way .

Cannot blame him too .The amount of taunts the poor boy is getting , I don't blame him for snapping at the person he feels closest to .

Let's juts hope he cools down soon ( I am sure he will )  and this doesn't go too far ....
smrth Goldie
smrth
smrth

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Originally posted by smrth

Voting for Archana'for two things- 1.) Inadvertently kindling Manav's ego and thereby presenting us with first showdown in an adventure called married life. However one sided

One sided you mean only Manav being angry .....well smrth , he was having a hard day and she is his wife ..It's OK just showing a little nakhras to the Mrs , everyone does it ........
Plus as I said before , she should be careful with her words ...he is sensitive about such things

the knight will come rushing down to defend his princess just as the savages will start attacking her savagely and also submit profuse apologies to his queen.
OK, when you  say savages , do you mean Jayant Rane here ???
I don't know about the apology though ..You see Princess doesn't like him apologising to her .....

No no Tanya, I did like his tantrum over a hurt ego for once…more humane. But then such indulgences (the rudeness) automatically warrant some apology, won't they?LOL But why should Archana be faulted 24x7?Confused She was not only hesitant, even supplicating in asking his permission to contribute her own. And look there who is actually trying to close down the communication while one is urging the other? What more tact would you expect or extract out of her? (and then she will attract charges of being closed or dishonest).Ouch

By saveges, I referred Savita…looking at the precap. One more thing surprised me today -Savita's dangerous retorts. Why are Cvs making her so unrealistically hell bent on imperiling marriages of both her off-springs. And so openly careless towards Vandu's prospects when she is peacefully settling down. Notwithstanding Rasika's needling or rather in spite of her, if we take into account her huge surrenders of past w.r.t. Rasika's far more serious and implemented offences, in concession to Vandana's plight, it seems like 'humanized' Ajit emboldens her now to push him back into a relapse!....O.K. no Qs on logics…Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

star_warsSaffyFlower

Go to top