Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Star Of The Day : 19th Jan 2011 (Page 15)

Poll Question: Who is the Star of today's show??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
22 [42.31%]
22 [42.31%]
0 [0.00%]
3 [5.77%]
1 [1.92%]
1 [1.92%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
3 [5.77%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

archanamanav IF-Rockerz
archanamanav
archanamanav

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
Thanee you are right..it was time to put balm on his head ..not to hurt it more by saying i will make your bojh halka..LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ThaneeTanyaz

LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
My vote goes to Manav today.. He was good in giving back Dharmesh... Also liked Sulochana today.. Manav and Sulochana conversation was good.. Sulochana again back as Manav supporter LOL..
Did not like the last part and precap..

archanamanavTanyaz

star_wars IF-Dazzler
star_wars
star_wars

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by archanamanav

Hi Karen..Smile..whats up today?..Thanee is cool as usual..Cool

I am fine Usha. Yes, Thanee writes from her heart, very pure.  I really do enjoy reading her posts.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SaffyFlowerThaneearchanamanavTanyaz

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Originally posted by archanamanav

Hmm..Manav never like anybody helping him..Ermm..not even his wife i guess..Ermm..but it is interesting..may be they both should say sorry..but i didn't think Archu was wrong anywhere..Ermm..he always says..husband and wife should share house work..why not on earning matter also?..Confused..i think you are right jay will harass her probably..Dead

I am not saying that she said anything wrong , I just think that maybe a little tact would have been good .Look, Manav is going  through a lot right now .We all know how men are .They are more sensitive about such matters ...
Her family insulted her ( her sisters ) and now she kind of indirectly ( even though she was more stupid and did not mean it at all ) sort of gave him the idea that he cannot take care of her on his own .Right form the begining this  has been Manav's biggest issue that I have to give my wife a good decent living ....
But where Manav was wrong is that this woman has gone through so much with you, for you ....never once complaining always telling you how happy she is that you are with her ....How could she ever want to put you down and then she always wants yo uto be  near her ( Just as he wanted today ) and the minute he go angry , he left the house ...the very thing that would break her heart so bad ....
That was unfair ....

Now she should locate him and just say sorry to him ...never mind who is right or wrong ..It is only Manav and say sorry and  finish it ..He will himself twell her that she should go and work ,..He is a nice fellow ....he was having a bad day ...

I don't think Archana should be the one apologizing she did nothing wrong, Manav was wrong to walk out on her. The only way Savita would know about their fight is if Manav spent the night there or Archana came looking for him, which means he didn't come home for the night and had Archana worried. Either way, Savita knows and publicly insults Archana again. Just like I hate when Manav is insulted, I hate the same for Archana. Like you said, Archana has been through a lot especially at the hands of Savita. Manav is the one who should be apologizing, he was wrong.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

smrthstar_warsSaffyFlowerarchanamanavTanyaz

star_wars IF-Dazzler
star_wars
star_wars

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
I am really fed up with Archana being the eye pass for everyone, now too Manav just because she clearly and honestly told him the reason why she should work. 

And I would hate if Manav went home to mommy dearest complaining about what Archana said.ShockedROFL  i don't even want to imagine he could do that. 

Edited by star_wars - 19 January 2011 at 4:17pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SaffyFlowerarchanamanavTanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by star_wars

I am really fed up with Archana being the eye pass for everyone, now too Manav just because she clearly and honestly told him the reason why she should work. 

And I would hate if Manav went home to mommy dearest complaining about what Archana said.ShockedROFL  i don't even want to imagine he could do that. 

No no , he would n't do that .I am pretty sure he won't .I think Archu went to look for him and found savitaand damodar going .She probably told savita   that Manav is out somewhere as he is angry with her  and she is looking for him so Savita being Savita , gave her a big telling off.....

star_warsarchanamanav

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
I didn't nominate her because I thought she didn't do anything big ..I think I made a mistake ..Never mind , I will count the votes of these who are voting for Archana ....

Edited by Tanyaz - 19 January 2011 at 4:25pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

archanamanav

star_wars IF-Dazzler
star_wars
star_wars

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
i just read your updates and what Mandy wrote so I thought manav told his mother.

Tanyaz I find her suggesting to go and look for work to assist Manav very important..  I mean we were all calling for her to do that.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

Go to top