Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Star Of The Day : 19th Jan 2011 (Page 14)

Poll Question: Who is the Star of today's show??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
22 [42.31%]
22 [42.31%]
0 [0.00%]
3 [5.77%]
1 [1.92%]
1 [1.92%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
3 [5.77%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged

It was between Sulochana and Manav for me, but in the end I chose Sulochana because Manav was a complete disappointment in the last scene. I understand him wanting to be the one to make Archana's dreams come true but she said nothing wrong, he shouldn't have become so angry at her and what is worse is that Savita knows about it and insults her. What was Manav thinking?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

smrthstar_warsarchanamanavTanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by archanamanav

Hmm..Manav never like anybody helping him..Ermm..not even his wife i guess..Ermm..but it is interesting..may be they both should say sorry..but i didn't think Archu was wrong anywhere..Ermm..he always says..husband and wife should share house work..why not on earning matter also?..Confused..i think you are right jay will harass her probably..Dead

I am not saying that she said anything wrong , I just think that maybe a little tact would have been good .Look, Manav is going  through a lot right now .We all know how men are .They are more sensitive about such matters ...
Her family insulted her ( her sisters ) and now she kind of indirectly ( even though she was more stupid and did not mean it at all ) sort of gave him the idea that he cannot take care of her on his own .Right form the begining this  has been Manav's biggest issue that I have to give my wife a good decent living ....
But where Manav was wrong is that this woman has gone through so much with you, for you ....never once complaining always telling you how happy she is that you are with her ....How could she ever want to put you down and then she always wants yo uto be  near her ( Just as he wanted today ) and the minute he go angry , he left the house ...the very thing that would break her heart so bad ....
That was unfair ....

Now she should locate him and just say sorry to him ...never mind who is right or wrong ..It is only Manav and say sorry and  finish it ..He will himself twell her that she should go and work ,..He is a nice fellow ....he was having a bad day ...
Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bollywoodcrazed

It was between Sulochana and Manav for me, but in the end I chose Sulochana because Manav was a complete disappointment in the last scene. I understand him wanting to be the one to make Archana's dreams come true but she said nothing wrong, he shouldn't have become so angry at her and what is worse is that Savita knows about it and insults her. What was Manav thinking?

Very good post .You are always to the point and I agree with what you are saying  here ....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Mandy.

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dew_drop

Archu was honest and supportive. But any man cud have his ego hurt the way she said it.
I mean she says she loves being housewife and do pati seva but she'll tyaag all that and goto work so that she can support him.
She shud choose her words carefully. Also
Manav was already maha upset.

This is a very good post by Dew ..I agree with what she is saying ..Archu should have been a little more careful ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anki262

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smrth

Voting for Archana'for two things- 1.) Inadvertently kindling Manav's ego and thereby presenting us with first showdown in an adventure called married life. However one sided

One sided you mean only Manav being angry .....well smrth , he was having a hard day and she is his wife ..It's OK just showing a little nakhras to the Mrs , everyone does it ........
Plus as I said before , she should be careful with her words ...he is sensitive about such things

the knight will come rushing down to defend his princess just as the savages will start attacking her savagely and also submit profuse apologies to his queen.
OK, when you  say savages , do you mean Jayant Rane here ???
I don't know about the apology though ..You see Princess doesn't like him apologising to her .....
Thanee IF-Dazzler
Thanee
Thanee

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 3:22pm | IP Logged

Hi everyone.......whom to vote between Manav and Sulo both super today.Thumbs Up but my vote goes for Manav...I like when he talk to Darmesh..straight in his eyes and says its "you Darmesh who are wrong  not me..You who are wrong with your  wife not me ..." Darmesh has no words..Stupid and Besharam Darmesh...Evil Smile

Sulo she is proud to have a Damaad like him..and husband for Archu,..I like when she says Manav is a Diamond..and all the familly listening...rasika and ManjushaAngry can't even say anything. Manav is poor with full of richness..Smile

Like also what Savita said ..to rasika...She just told the truth..about Ajit..Rasika criticism Manav but forgot what her own son has done.
savita is right.......I'm happy for that ..

Arman first real fight couple....and yes  I want to see that also...cause in couple theres fight also..so that make there couple Real..It was nobody's fault...Manv talk what happen with Darmesh and he lost his job...ect....Archana bina soje.tell him about to work...I understand Manv goussa..a little bit rude but understandable.For him.That will prove that he really can't make his wife happy and fulfill her dream and now she must work.. 

"Personally Archana  must work..its. important for both of them even for just for a while..
She will work for her couple..for her house..."

yes I agree with Tanya..Archana must be more tactful..Its was not the moment to tell him..but she is honest so even don't  know how?? to tell him or when?? she could tell him she is bored at home..She can work a little..but NO..she just tell him...Yes intention was very good but bad moment for talking...and I'm sure Manav will regret., will come and say Archana mugje Maf Karo...
yes they are real couple with love and fight.....with up and down...Smile

precap a bitConfused ..Why  Archana went to Savita House.?.Being insult as usual by Savita...Why was she there ??That the question??My god no.. Manav didn't go to see her mother after the fight.Shocked.For this small fight.. or I think she is waiting for Manav and she goes to see if Manv is there..ConfusedConfused

Ok let see tomorrow , bye everyone...Tanya thks for the uptade.
Bye

Edited by Thanee - 19 January 2011 at 3:33pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

star_warsarchanamanavTanyaz

star_wars IF-Dazzler
star_wars
star_wars

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 3:52pm | IP Logged

Seriously, which woman goes and work because she is boredShockedShockedShocked especially when the home is struggling.Confused That has to be the dumbest explanation ever. I totally support Archana's reason why she should work, to support home and husband.  What is wrong in that?  I guess she has to endlesslyD'oh walk on egg shells around him in order not to bruise his ego.LOLLOLLOLLOL  phewwww.

i wanted to vote for her as we all wanted her to go and look for work to support her husband but very surprised there is not option for her.ConfusedOuch 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shootingstar27SaffyFlowerarchanamanavTanyaz

archanamanav IF-Rockerz
archanamanav
archanamanav

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
Hi Karen..Smile..whats up today?..Thanee is cool as usual..Cool

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

star_warsTanyaz

Go to top