Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Piya is getting on my nerves. (Page 2)

Doris. Senior Member
Doris.
Doris.

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
@meetme.shiraz 

Pshycology!

Abhay has not been able to forget his past for a sec, he is obssesed and kind of possesed with it....he is not living...he is trapped in the moment Maithali left/fdied ...he needs help....and that serious help, sometimes you need to hurt someone you care abt to be able to help them further...thats a method used on in pshycology aswell, to make the face their fear, their anger, their shock.....Love is not always abt loovey dovey moments and holding hands....its sacrifice...its destroying urself for the other, sometimes with not wrong but 'innapropriate' methods even.
And also....Abhay tried to make her stay away, to make her forget him....was humiliating her the way? did it gove any result? no.....so its nit always abt logic....its nt always abt black and white...sometimes lots more colours are involved and lots more is at stake. 

Edited by fahidlover - 19 January 2011 at 9:50am

rapunzel84 Goldie
rapunzel84
rapunzel84

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meetme.shiraz

Originally posted by fahidlover

Not to be rude, but this posts are bothering me really.

Its what CVs have decided...and its what gives the show suspense and intensity to drive vierwes mad and hooked which is exactly what the Creatives wants.

Abhay has hurt Piyas feelings over and over again by his words because he thaught he was keeping her away....he could choice some other way to do it, but he chosse the most horrible one...humiliation sometimes in front of others....that doesnt mean he doeasnt feel for her or is fully insensitive....as is Piyas case....she has been to involved with him to just stay away and let him contiune with his 'stay away' speach.....she needs to know in order to be able to help him, if u have watched proparly, you would have noticed her main reason is to know his pain and why he isnt happy at all....i dont know abt you but that sounds love and care for me.....not the best way, but its the way she got in mind, so bei it.....and the Abhay i see seriously needs help to drag out that darkness from within...and fiersy and stubborn Piya is the perfect person to help him.....lets not forget....she is also risking a lot by doing this, so its not like she enjoys it.

bottom line....this suspense and intensity between Abhay Piya makes this show worth the watch...so Go Creatives! just plz dont drag to much....its been 3 days and  we are still stuck at Abhay BD party.

Exactly my point.And by doing this she's not helping Abhay get over his past but instead only raking it up even more.Nothing and I mean nothing,hurts more than disappointment over an expectation you're eager about and from Abhay's point of view its too big an expectation.Maithili is the reason of his existence.She is her sanity as well as insanity.From piya's point of view I'll only say that there were better ways to go about it and if she loved him she could have resorted to better means.Showing a person a glimpse of a Utopian dream and bringing him to believe that he's going to achieve all he has ever craved for only to have his dreams crashing down like a heap of saucepans is just absurd and irrational and definitely not my idea of love and care.

Cheers!

well everyone is entitled to his / her opinion and we should respect that! The topic maker thinks a certain way and its not necessary for everyone to agree with it! As for me, i agree with the points being made by meetme.shiraz

I dont think piya is helping abhay get over his past, she s pushing him further into it... i mean if she really has to help him get over Maithili, then she has to do it as PIYA and not MAITHILI! She has to give him hope again,...that even though he loved and lost, he can find love again...and mind u, find love in the form of PIYA and NOT MAITHILI!

By doing wat she s doing, she s making abhay fall for maithili all over again and not piya! I cant even bear to think wat will happen wen abhay comes to know tht wat he thot was the reason for his existence is actually a SHAM! And all this, just to find out wat happened centuries ago? Really beats me! Curiosity killed d cat they say...am afraid piya's curiosity might just kill watever Abhiya could have shared!

PS: This is purely MY opinion...Feel free to disagree but respect it at the same time!

Cheers!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

meetme.shiraz

meetme.shiraz Newbie
meetme.shiraz
meetme.shiraz

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged

@meetme.shiraz 

Pshycology!

Abhay has not been able to forget his past for a sec, he is obssesed and kind of possesed with it....he is not living...he is trapped in the moment Maithali left/fdied ...he needs help....and that serious help, sometimes you need to hurt someone you care abt to be able to help them further...thats a method used on in pshycology aswell, to make the face their fear, their anger, their shock.....Love is not always abt loovey dovey moments and holding hands....its sacrifice...its destroying urself for the other, sometimes with not wrong but 'innapropriate' methods even.
And also....Abhay tried to make her stay away, to make her forget him....was humiliating her the way? did it gove any result? no.....so its nit always abt logic....its nt always abt black and white...sometimes lots more colours are involved and lots more is at stake. 

See the point I'm making is that there was no need for her to impersonate Maihili.True Abhay is obsessed and possessed by Maithili all the time but lets not forget that inspite of himself and his past he was falling for Piya.The truth is Piya could have helped him get over his past without those antics if she truly loved and cared for him.This psychology comes across more as a means adopted by her to satisfy her intensifying curiosity about Abhay's identity than a way to help him get over his past.How will making Abhay believe that Maithili is back help him get over his past?How will making reality land such a cruel blow to Abhay's feelings and new born dreams make it easier for him?I don't think what Piya is doing is plausible at all.
meetme.shiraz Newbie
meetme.shiraz
meetme.shiraz

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rapunzel84

Originally posted by meetme.shiraz

Not to be rude, but this posts are bothering me really.

Its what CVs have decided...and its what gives the show suspense and intensity to drive vierwes mad and hooked which is exactly what the Creatives wants.

Abhay has hurt Piyas feelings over and over again by his words because he thaught he was keeping her away....he could choice some other way to do it, but he chosse the most horrible one...humiliation sometimes in front of others....that doesnt mean he doeasnt feel for her or is fully insensitive....as is Piyas case....she has been to involved with him to just stay away and let him contiune with his 'stay away' speach.....she needs to know in order to be able to help him, if u have watched proparly, you would have noticed her main reason is to know his pain and why he isnt happy at all....i dont know abt you but that sounds love and care for me.....not the best way, but its the way she got in mind, so bei it.....and the Abhay i see seriously needs help to drag out that darkness from within...and fiersy and stubborn Piya is the perfect person to help him.....lets not forget....she is also risking a lot by doing this, so its not like she enjoys it.

bottom line....this suspense and intensity between Abhay Piya makes this show worth the watch...so Go Creatives! just plz dont drag to much....its been 3 days and  we are still stuck at Abhay BD party.

Exactly my point.And by doing this she's not helping Abhay get over his past but instead only raking it up even more.Nothing and I mean nothing,hurts more than disappointment over an expectation you're eager about and from Abhay's point of view its too big an expectation.Maithili is the reason of his existence.She is her sanity as well as insanity.From piya's point of view I'll only say that there were better ways to go about it and if she loved him she could have resorted to better means.Showing a person a glimpse of a Utopian dream and bringing him to believe that he's going to achieve all he has ever craved for only to have his dreams crashing down like a heap of saucepans is just absurd and irrational and definitely not my idea of love and care.

Cheers!

well everyone is entitled to his / her opinion and we should respect that! The topic maker thinks a certain way and its not necessary for everyone to agree with it! As for me, i agree with the points being made by meetme.shiraz

I dont think piya is helping abhay get over his past, she s pushing him further into it... i mean if she really has to help him get over Maithili, then she has to do it as PIYA and not MAITHILI! She has to give him hope again,...that even though he loved and lost, he can find love again...and mind u, find love in the form of PIYA and NOT MAITHILI!

By doing wat she s doing, she s making abhay fall for maithili all over again and not piya! I cant even bear to think wat will happen wen abhay comes to know tht wat he thot was the reason for his existence is actually a SHAM! And all this, just to find out wat happened centuries ago? Really beats me! Curiosity killed d cat they say...am afraid piya's curiosity might just kill watever Abhiya could have shared!

PS: This is purely MY opinion...Feel free to disagree but respect it at the same time!

Cheers!

It couldn't have been put better.Totally agree with you.
ravenheart IF-Dazzler
ravenheart
ravenheart

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Well I kind of agree with the topic maker.  Pia is getting on my nerves too.   I don't think anyone who claims to be in love will go to such an extent to find out the truth - even hurt the very person they claim to be in love with.  And what is with her straigthened hair?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

meetme.shiraz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index