India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Piya is getting on my nerves.

meetme.shiraz Newbie
meetme.shiraz
meetme.shiraz

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Piya's antics are becoming intolerable now.I mean,seriously what does she think she's doing?Who has given her the right to play with someone's emotions like that?Who does she think she is?Some CBI agent or some undercover detective?Doesn't she realize what she's making Abhay go through?How it will tear Abhay apart when he gets to know the truth?Ok,so she's in love with him or whatever but this isn't the way to go about it.It comes across more as an obsession than love,to be honest.If you truly loved someone you wouldn't toy around with his emotions and feelings like that.And especially when she knows the intensity and depth of Abhay's love for Maithili.All the research and loggling(Lol)was still alright but this is just taking it too far.She's behaving like a spoilt kid who's only concerned about having his lollypop and has no scruples about the means he's adopting to get it.She is crossing all limits and is now desperately asking for a big,tight slap on her face that will shake her up and make her realize her abnormal stupidityAngry.Sorry guys if you feel I'm being too hard on her but the truth is from the past couple of episodes I'm just getting irritated,annoyed and super-angry with her methods n ways.

Oh n by the way I guess the CVs,in today's episode forgot that Abhay,Chand and Haseena are supposed to be vampires.The episode in which Abhay had hid Piya in his house,Haseena could smell Piya from miles away.And in today's episode when Piya was so near them,they couldn't smell n make out that she's in there?LOL

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Aminah007supriasaphira7988Blossom10premanarapunzel84--AROMAL---Cupcake-Rituparnaajustadream.Shivani_4upritirays

rapunzel84 Goldie
rapunzel84
rapunzel84

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged
well am not really a fan of the show but d keep reading updates here and there and from wat i read, i kinda agree wit u shiraz! it looks more like a obssesion to me.... and as for the CVs...well its an ekta show after all ;)

No offence meant to anyone!

Cheers!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

meetme.shiraz--AROMAL--justadream.Shivani_4u

meetme.shiraz Newbie
meetme.shiraz
meetme.shiraz

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rapunzel84

well am not really a fan of the show but d keep reading updates here and there and from wat i read, i kinda agree wit u shiraz! it looks more like a obssesion to me.... and as for the CVs...well its an ekta show after all ;)

No offence meant to anyone!

Cheers!

LOLLOLLOL

Edited by meetme.shiraz - 19 January 2011 at 9:16am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shivani_4u

Doris. Senior Member
Doris.
Doris.

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Not to be rude, but this kind of posts are starting to bother me really.

Its what CVs have decided...and its what gives the show suspense and intensity to drive viewres mad and hooked which is exactly what the Creatives wants.

Abhay has hurt Piyas feelings over and over again by his words because he thaught he was keeping her away....he could choose some other way to do it, but he choosed the most horrible one...humiliation and that sometimes in front of others....that doesnt mean he doesnt feel for her or is fully insensitive, he actually cares for her a lot....as is Piyas case....she has been tooo involved with him to just stay away and let him contiune with his 'stay away' speech.....she needs to know in order to be able to help him, if u have watched proparly, you would have noticed her main reason is to know his pain and why he isnt happy at all....i dont know abt you but that sounds love and care for me.....not the best way, but its the way she got in mind, so be it.....and the Abhay i see seriously needs help to drag out that darkness from within...and fiersy and stubborn Piya is the perfect person to help him.....lets not forget....she is also risking a lot by doing this, so its not like she enjoys it.

bottom line....this suspense and intensity between Abhay Piya makes this show worth the watch...so Go Creatives! just plz dont drag to much....its been 3 days and  we are still stuck at Abhay BD party.

Edited by fahidlover - 19 January 2011 at 9:25am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Blossom10saphira7988luvkasuffkhanShivani_4u.Jane..pyar-ishk

premana Goldie
premana
premana

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
completely agree with u.she deserves not only tight slap but also chide.she is just impossible.her obsessive love is making her disgusting and despising. ab main age is character ke bare me kuch nehi bolungi kyuki critisicm and sarcasm  ki alawa mere mu se aur kuch nehi niklegi.aur piya iski bvi kabil nehi hain.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

meetme.shirazsupriasaphira7988Shivani_4u

meetme.shiraz Newbie
meetme.shiraz
meetme.shiraz

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fahidlover

Not to be rude, but this posts are bothering me really.

Its what CVs have decided...and its what gives the show suspense and intensity to drive vierwes mad and hooked which is exactly what the Creatives wants.

Abhay has hurt Piyas feelings over and over again by his words because he thaught he was keeping her away....he could choice some other way to do it, but he chosse the most horrible one...humiliation sometimes in front of others....that doesnt mean he doeasnt feel for her or is fully insensitive....as is Piyas case....she has been to involved with him to just stay away and let him contiune with his 'stay away' speach.....she needs to know in order to be able to help him, if u have watched proparly, you would have noticed her main reason is to know his pain and why he isnt happy at all....i dont know abt you but that sounds love and care for me.....not the best way, but its the way she got in mind, so bei it.....and the Abhay i see seriously needs help to drag out that darkness from within...and fiersy and stubborn Piya is the perfect person to help him.....lets not forget....she is also risking a lot by doing this, so its not like she enjoys it.

bottom line....this suspense and intensity between Abhay Piya makes this show worth the watch...so Go Creatives! just plz dont drag to much....its been 3 days and  we are still stuck at Abhay BD party.

Exactly my point.And by doing this she's not helping Abhay get over his past but instead only raking it up even more.Nothing and I mean nothing,hurts more than disappointment over an expectation you're eager about and from Abhay's point of view its too big an expectation.Maithili is the reason of his existence.She is her sanity as well as insanity.From piya's point of view I'll only say that there were better ways to go about it and if she loved him she could have resorted to better means.Showing a person a glimpse of a Utopian dream and bringing him to believe that he's going to achieve all he has ever craved for only to have his dreams crashing down like a heap of saucepans is just absurd and irrational and definitely not my idea of love and care.

Cheers!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

saphira7988rapunzel84Shivani_4u

--AROMAL-- IF-Dazzler
--AROMAL--
--AROMAL--

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
why is she hurting abhay by doing this .
getting mad on her !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

meetme.shirazShivani_4u

Shivani_4u IF-Sizzlerz
Shivani_4u
Shivani_4u

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged

well said dear...i think piya needs a tight slap from abhay...nwadays she is so irritatingAngry......eehhhhhhhhhhhhAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

meetme.shiraz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index