Random Musing- Yet to Watch -19/1

.Manal. IF-Addictz
.Manal.
.Manal.

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Hola Maryaada Forum,

Welcome to the Random Musings thread! Hug

Please jump in with  your views on the 
episode or the characters by posting analysis, poems,Riddles, vm's siggies, OS's or anything else you feel like!

Index of Analysis, or other items
Page 1: 

Some simple rules: 

1. Follow the IF code of conduct 
2. No bashing of members or the actors 
3. First page will typically be for analysis, poems or anything about the episode...so reserve if you want to do that! Big smile
4. If you don't want to analyze, you can still reserve your space for your views Big smile 
5. Have fun LOL

Thread openers for this week:
-Monday: Manal
-Tuesday: Jaya
-Wednesday: Manal
-Thursday: Jaya
-Friday: Jaya

[NOTE: if you want to open a thread then do let us know Hug]

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

noor_ayeshanbostedanna44BheegiBasanti

.Manal. IF-Addictz
.Manal.
.Manal.

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Res ** 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

noor_ayeshaanna44BheegiBasanti

BheegiBasanti IF-Sizzlerz
BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Another completely filler episode. Not much of anything happened in any of the story tracks. Ermm Here goes anyway...
  • Priya thanks Aditya for getting Chinu the admission in the Rohtak medical college which Aditya denies doing He guesses Brahmanand must have done this and recalls mentioning something about Chinu's admission to him. When did Aditya mention Chinu's admission to Brahmanand? I cannot recall this. D'oh
  • Vidya, after manically banging all the keys on the keyboard, manages to shut down her "man woman" search results before Sweety sees it. Did not like this sequence at all. D'oh
  • Uttara overhears Rishabh talking to Rastogi and keeps pushing to find out why Rishabh made him a partner in the new business. Rishabh finally confesses that the partnership was a "Majboori" and that he made a deal to get the loan approved. Upon Uttara's further insistence, Rishabh blurts out that the deal was Uttara...but then, predictably, back tracks. I am tired of this story line being stuck in the same place for weeks now. Ermm I liked Kamya's acting in this sequence though! Thumbs Up
  • At the Jhaakars, the family sits down to dinner as Brahmanand returns. The only part of this scene that was remotely interesting for me was Devyani's expressions as Aditya gives her the low-down on Brahmanand's meeting with Priya and Chinu's college admission. Geek
  • Back at the guest house, the Pradhans are also sitting down for dinner as Bua's words gets Priya sentimental about leaving her family after her marriage. Unlike how much I usually love the Pradhan family moments, this one did not resonate with me. Ermm
Overall...average episode...so another 2.5/5 from me.

Edited by darlunia - 19 January 2011 at 12:45pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

noor_ayeshanbostedKhaLidaHMillerrr88.Manal.

BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Updated my reserved post. Episode did not work for me. Cannot wait to rave about one...hopefully that happens soon!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

noor_ayesha

anshra IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

noor_ayeshaBheegiBasanti

Insom-mia Newbie
Insom-mia
Insom-mia

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Usually don't read the forum until I've watched the episode.  Now I know why - I'm not sure I'm going to bother watching this one.

noor_ayeshaBheegiBasanti

BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Insom-mia

Usually don't read the forum until I've watched the episode.  Now I know why - I'm not sure I'm going to bother watching this one.

Hey Insom-mia...Hugdo watch it. You might feel differently. Would love to read your views.

Insom-mianoor_ayesha

BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anamekaa

hmmm ya...i think this week is so slow and not happening for maryada...todays episode was also below average and was not intresting:(
hope it gets back to its original self soon

Hiya Ani...Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

noor_ayesha

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index