Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo

India-Forums

19th January - Written UPD - Its Siddy's Ghost !!

-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged

Agle Janam -19th January - Written Updates

[CRYPT]

Show starts  Everyone discussing about to call tantric For Laali..Surbhi does not agree She
 says -  Which Era's Idea to call Tatntic to cure... This May
harm Laali  & Today's Medical has cure of It...Sumi says they are not doubting her treatment but..Just than RV enters -He calls This idea Crap..Says People will Sneer & Izzat will go..Gangi says It can go When It existLOL..RV shouts on Gangi on Which She tells off not to intrrupt & She warns him also to reform Otherwise His Satyanaash is not so FarClap..Loha enters He tells RV not to intrupt & Even he nods & tells just get it over and nothing wrong should be
 there with his Pota ..After Loha agrees Sumi tells Gangi to go & bring Tantric..She tells Surbhi that She can leave & haveli's driver will drop her..But She says She'll be here to Witness
Laali's condition and What they gonna Do with LaaliOuch...Shes all Worried..(
sitti -Pitti
Gul of Surbhi.LOL.)

[/CRYPT]

[CRYPT]

Shekhar & Gangi comes back with Tantric(He was more looking like PanditLOL)..
All ladies does Namaste..Tantric Looks around haveli & He asks Where is the Lady Whoes not
Well..Loha Points Laali's Room Which is Locked & Laali is inside (Not shown)..Tantric go         near Room..He Sprinkes some KumKum/Red Powder out there..
Than he starts chanting with KumKum out of Laali's Room & after While When he opens up    eyes & See..Its Shocker ..That red Powder seems Black now.ShockedShockedShocked..It shocks him..[/CRYPT]

[CRYPT]
Tantric Comes to Hall..He suddenly  turns back to Surbhi & says "The Gonna be Biggest trouble on this Haveli...There is Some one Who wants
This haveli's Barbadi..He/She is not away..Its Present in haveli it self..After staring at
Surbhi a While He moves..But It makes Surbhi more Worried..He says I hv to start  my Anusthan/Pooja to cure soon other wise it'll Be late.Ouch.Loha says Do anything..Just get them      over with this Problem. Tantric comes to Shekhar He touches his
Body Seems silent for While & than he gives him Black String/Tawiz for his Safety..Embarrassed
.Surbhi says to herself that "Do What you want But before
you start Even I'll Complete My Mission at anycost"ShockedAngry
[/CRYPT]

Tantric seems Leaving for Preparation & all leaves with him But Surbhi says to Sumi that I hv to
leave for some arget WorkShocked..Sumi cant make out..But But Our Smart gangi suspects her strange behave...ClapClapClapStarBut She remains silent For now..

Shekhar's Life in Danger !! Shocked

Its Night Sumi & Loha sleeping in their Room..Someone knocks Door..Sumi opens it..See Shekhar.. Hes struggling hard to stand Saying Laali ..Laali..Soon he falls on Sumi..& Shocker..
What Sumi see..Some one has attacked him with Knief behind back ..She screms Babua..ShockedShockedShockedShocked

[CRYPT]
And and Surprize..Its her DreamShockedLOL..But It shocks & scares her lot..Loha ask her not to scream at Night & go to sleep..She seems worried says Shekhar Life is in dangerShocked..Loha say Noone can harm Him till I m there..(Right you can kill yr wife & will you protact yr son..:PDead)
Sumi gets up from bed..opens Door & see out side ..Noone is there..She seems bit relaxed..
But She wonders Which sign god is giving..(Dare to Touch Shekhar CV's ..Stop giving
Such Horrible Night mare to this SumiOuch)
[/CRYPT]

Its Dark Night..Tantric starts Pooja in Haveli's Hall..Gangi signs Shekhar to bring
Laali..Hes about to leave & they hears Payal Sound from Upstair..They see Laali walking
there in Siddy's Dress..They all go upstair...
[CRYPT]

Laali is moving in Haveli's passage ..Singing Song Like "Piya..Pardesh LOL"..It stuns Shekhar
,Gangi & Jamuni..Laali turns back..Says " Shekhar..Come to me..Tell me how I m looking ?
See my Zumka & this Nacklace..I know it suits me ..She laughs..Shekhar has Siddy's
Flash..Laali agains starts Singing & leaves..Shekhar says this is Same song Siddy used to
Sing for me..Wink
[/CRYPT]

They all go behind Laali ..See & gets shock as Laali is again fainted there..Shekhar
says Laali fainted out of Siddy's Room..Tantric see this..& he asks now Immediately take
Laali at His Pooja's Place..Shekhar takes her in arms they leaves..

Shocking : Its Siddy's Ghost in Laali's Body !!!!

Its Pooja/fire Room..One Black Doll seems in Fire..Tantic is Chanting..Gangi,Shekhar &
Jamuni there..Laali is still unconsicious..Lying there...Tantric after Some chanting
Sprinkle water on Laali..Its brings back Laali to sense..But She starts behaving so
Strarge & Horrible....Her voice sounds scary ..ShockedShockedShocked

She says -  I wont Go any Where leaving my Shekhar..Never Ever Go..I will barbaad that
Laali & Ruin her Life like anything...She laughs Madly..I wont leave this Body & Wont this Laali also.. Tantric asks her  Who is She & Whats her Intension...She says I m Chotki Dulhan of
this Haveli ...I m Siddeshwari...I m shekhar's Wife...Its shocks Everyone ...(
It was
horrible ..)

[CRYPT]

Precap :

Siddy's Ghost in Laali's body  -She says - I will barbaad Laali..She snatched my Shekhar.I will snatch her Chote Thakur from herShockedShockedShocked...(Sumi's dream & Siddy's Ghosts This horrible intension..I m worried for BabuaCry..)

Pls Hit Chaskameter Friends.. 

[/CRYPT]

Edited by -SweetGirl- - 19 January 2011 at 9:50am

The following 59 member(s) liked the above post:

shyamu2002RajouriwebkapptailorxbakulaxlilybellemvatsarajgulatiSharma68AMSTsharmilaprasadGodchildJashpasc19gshah84nevaramorenasmomoceanbreezeShaliniLferoza25shazidanirleppannutina9582milwebGuruGhantal1pearldesaimanya7878aasaxena3librarypassshelly.851zahirsweetjatti01heartsmartbostanianviraf4uRaima36Arsha85Heenapcandiva007gaayikaPrincess3101viramdivra4PutijaChalhovzeezee55AsYa_KaBhigauranitaiGauri22h&rblockA HUGE FAN-Happy4Ever-putturaniprincessRock776neela226.Mandy.nycsweetieMillerrr88SilverBellMs.S.K.

PutijaChalhov Coolbie
PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Thanks SweetGirl.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SweetGirl-

librarypass Groupbie
librarypass
librarypass

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Thanks Sweetgirl. The show is getting exciting, that's nice. Can't wait to see what happens.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-SweetGirl-Millerrr88

princessRock776 IF-Dazzler
princessRock776
princessRock776

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
thanks wow this is starting to look like that movie  Bhool Bhulaiya and Chandramukhi(Tamil Movie) I wonder how Siddeshwari's ghost entered  Lali body why would Siddeshwari want to kill Shekhar  and and anxiously want to know who the stalker is

Edited by natasha_1407 - 20 January 2011 at 5:32am

-SweetGirl-

SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Wow. so cool. Thanks SweetGirl.

-SweetGirl-

gauranitai Goldie
gauranitai