Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

hamzanuha

IF-Dazzler

hamzanuha

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged

Sorry I missed the first part.

Urmi is trying to convince Dhawal to accept the rishta. She tells him that the rishta is beneficial for him, that she has never discriminated bet Rashi & him. As a clincher, she tells him the rishta is good for his biz as he'll become Modi damaad.

The Modis reach there in their two cars. Koki is upset seeing the rundown area compared to their standards. Hetal sees this & asks why she is like this since they've come there before. Koki agrees saying but then they'd come to get Gopi and she hadn't noticed how bad the place was.

They proceed to the house. Urmi, hubby and Dhawal greet them. Gopi & Rashi are carrying the shagun thalis. Everyoe goes in. Koki hesitates & Urmi invites her saying her feet have come in Sudama's home (something to that effect). Koki goes in & Urmi gives a satisfied look.

Chirag says they've comes with Kinjal's rishta for Dhawal. Hetal asks Dhawal if he agrees to the rishta. Before he can answer, Urmi interrupts & sends him for snacks for everyone. Then, she turns & says that she hasn't spoken with Dhawal. Everyone is shocked. Then she says that she is a daughter's mother & felt a mother's pain, & so she got emotional. She thought of a solution, but did not discuss with Dhawal. Koki & Ahem have disgusted looks. Everyone is shocked, including Rashi. 

Hetal says but we thought the proposal came from Dhawal. Urmi says Dhawal will listen to me & is very obedient. And there have been many problems in Kinjal's life. Chirag tells her to be clear.

Urmi says that they are one family, your problem is mine. Just give me one day, I'll speak with Dhawal & you all relax as with thakurji's kripa everything will become alright. Modi family are still shocked. Ahem agrily looks at Gopi. Urmi is watching Koki's reaction, who puts her hand to her face & Urmi half-smiles.

Dhawal comes balancing three plates of sweets. Koki says Baa & Kinjal are alone at home, we should leave. Urmi gives a satisfied smile. They all get up & she says have some sweets. Hetal says hopefully the day will come soon when we'll eat sweets, but now we have to go. Again Ahem's angry look towards Gopi. Everyone goes out, Rashi comes to Urmi & shakes her who signals quiet & phone.

Modi house - Ahem says when they had no idea of marriage, then why did we go there like idiots with the shagun (2nd time shagun came back - isn't it an apshagun)? Koki says I didn't want to go there, neither was it my choice nor is it acc. to my siddhant. But you all said so much that I had to bow down. Have you seen mota bhabi what happened? Chirag says don't worry everything will be alright. Koki says what a day I'm seeing. Now I'm having to depend on a such a woman due to whom in our home so many times there have been problems. Hetal tries to calm her down. Urmi ben is feeling for us that's why she's trying. Don't worry, everything will be ok.

Urmi is smiling evilly. Dhawal says you had forced me to agree & now you yourself have sent them back without an answer. Urmi says though you're not my son, still you are my son. I felt that you weren't 100% for this rishta & that's why I asked them for time to think. The poor guy says aunt you think so much for me, even my real mom wouldn't have given me so much thought. Urmi says those Modis mustn't think that you have some personal motive in accepting this proposal & that's why you agreed immediately. That's why I wish that when the rishta happens, you get the same izzat that is due to an only damaad. You won't understand, it's duniyadaari. i won't put any pressure on you to accept this as it's a question of your life. I'm old, today I'm here, tomorrow I'll be gone (why not now pls CVs plsssss Dead) But you have your whole life in front of you, all I want is you to be happy. You have only tonight to think, think deeply & sleep well Wacko Tomorrow is Sankranti & very auspicious. Dhawal says you're the best Dead He leaves and the phone rings.

Rashi says why are you keeping my family in suspense. Didn't give a clear answer, did Dhawal bhai refuse? Urmi replies don't talk like an idiot, Dhawal is in my power. I just stopped for one day so that Koki tadapofies due to my light dhakka. Today, seeing her helplessness & sadness, Ifeel as if I've got the whole world's wealth. Rashi is enjoying. Urmi saying till today whenever she got the chance she has trodden on us, but today pressing her under my foot, I can't express my happiness.

Rashi smilingly agrees & suddenly sees Jigar in the doorway. She says mummy I agree with what you're doing, but we're all unhappy seeing Kinjal's tears. Tell Dhawal mere rakhi ki kasam to agree & make us happy. Urmi is confused. Rashi says Jigarji, mummy I'll talk to you later. Jigar says I heard you talking about Kinjal. Tomorrow's Sankranti, I pray that everything gets right in our home.

Precap - Modi family is in their mandir. Koki is again angry on Kinjal. They hear Urmi's voice & turn to find Urmi, mamaji (forgot his name) & Dhawal all dressed up & smiling.

I'm extremely sorry I missed the first part. If someone can tell me then I'll add here. Sorry once more Unhappy Unhappy

Rana

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 74 member(s) liked the above post:

Jayshreezombieashishmamoon87ChetnakNas1chhedakrishygrohini_2007niki_pn1pritiaggarwalpragyakumarmonicayalphiesdavisER_ER_YAanupamgsmile365daysjaujauDamayantiMgirl2die4sapnatvzohrabanusandhyanand17binataadharmanya7878rsingingtherimsimcatch_rituivanta29sriyapooja***Anu***ashwinipatil~~~Sweta~~~asiaheartladdoomsrkdirk41zanabegtasshamsicrmsA HUGE FANSun-LovecooldudetteashasangeetaIp-AK4everruksmautorikshargattushmuupie-SuMee-sinipillainaj7irene_csihu_Nancy_AbhiAnikrutiv100Poriupasana.diyasam1903evadAnu-AnanyaShell16saomomNihira-fananna44corvettesimi_1sajnie-Dreamy_Girl--tellyaddict-SuhaniSoniapyar-ishk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SNS : Written Update 19th Jan, 2011" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shruthi2010

IF-Rockerz

shruthi2010

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
thanks for the update. totally it was a useless day.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged

Thanx 4 the update rana

evad

IF-Dazzler

evad

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Thank you Rana for the update

-tellyaddict-

peg_pionne

IF-Dazzler

peg_pionne

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
thanks a lotSmile

-tellyaddict-

bholabear

IF-Rockerz

bholabear

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update. Never mind the first part, its all a useless track now!

-tellyaddict-

-Heshu-

Groupbie

-Heshu-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
:: Thank yiiOu  !!!

-tellyaddict-

krutiv100

Goldie

krutiv100

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
thanks for the update but im hating this track....i really don't want kinjal to marry dhaval. this serial's main leads are Gohem howver all we see is urmi/rashi plotting and kinjal with all her troubles. it just annoys me...cvs need to devlop gohem's story before showing all this annoying(i can this of a stronger word but i love I-F too muchLOL)..... plots......im getting put off watching.....

only hope is if kinjal on her wedding turns around and infront of everyone says im not preganant! rashi-urmila's Deadface would be a pictureLOL

Edited by krutiv100 - 19 January 2011 at 10:57am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akelapothik-tellyaddict-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top