Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

viren....do u love nivi ? (Page 2)

peacefulblossom Senior Member
peacefulblossom
peacefulblossom

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjaani07

Originally posted by kinha

my heart is brokenCryCry......i never expect viren turn to be the stalker...bcz in all serials the unexpected ones turn to evil.....bt here wht happened....? from viren's dialogues one thing is sure he is envious of sid....and he may use nivi as an instrument for taking his revenge.....bt i always trust viren's love for nivi.....whatever he does for his hatredness towards sid....bt my strong belief is he loves nivi sincerely....bt from todays episode i start to doubt viren's love.....if all this for love he cant harm nivi....whether he did it intentionally or  unintentionally i dont know.....bt he never mentioned his pain for nivi while revealing his other side in washroom.......he never said. these words..sorry nivi i dont want to hurt u....i did all these for taking revenge for all the pain and lonliness i have to suffer bcz of sid.....i love u a lot.....bt i hv to use ur innocence for fulfiill my goal.....i expect that he will said these words....bt he didnt....that means he really use nivi as a trumpcard in this game.....this cant be bearable......his character is mould as a person who suffer from some mental problem and believes that the reason behind all his problem is sid...bt pls CT's u have to ensure us one thing...viren's  love towards nivi is true...he cant live without her....may this turn to be a life saver for me to continue to watch this show....pls dont disappoint me....bcz this is the only serial i used to watch and nivren is my favourite jodi....dont break my heart again by showing viren uses the poor soulCryCry nivi only for reaching his goal.....pls.......nooooo......Cry

My heart is also broken too!! I feel broken and numb and just STUNNED, can't belive what i just watched today!!! CryCryCry

I just pray that his love for Nivi is real, if it isn't then it will just be as if all these weeks meant nothing!! This is the only serial i watch as well and i only watch it for Nivren, this show won't be bearable if Viren diesn't truly love nivi and I don't know if i can carry on watching it if he's totally evil and doesn't really love her!!! I feel like the writers robbed us of nivren, very painful and gutted Ouch

Awwww Ouch

Its ok... we have found out that Viren isn't as goody goody as we thought. Nevermind.

Think about it...hopefully the directors etc know that how popular this couple is. And I'm sure after we get to know Virens plans etc.... And Nivi's heartbreak.... Viren will start changing and become good. fingers crosed.... Thats the way to make the show longer.

And then think :D The love story starts again Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjaani07

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by peacefulblossom

my heart is brokenCryCry......i never expect viren turn to be the stalker...bcz in all serials the unexpected ones turn to evil.....bt here wht happened....? from viren's dialogues one thing is sure he is envious of sid....and he may use nivi as an instrument for taking his revenge.....bt i always trust viren's love for nivi.....whatever he does for his hatredness towards sid....bt my strong belief is he loves nivi sincerely....bt from todays episode i start to doubt viren's love.....if all this for love he cant harm nivi....whether he did it intentionally or  unintentionally i dont know.....bt he never mentioned his pain for nivi while revealing his other side in washroom.......he never said. these words..sorry nivi i dont want to hurt u....i did all these for taking revenge for all the pain and lonliness i have to suffer bcz of sid.....i love u a lot.....bt i hv to use ur innocence for fulfiill my goal.....i expect that he will said these words....bt he didnt....that means he really use nivi as a trumpcard in this game.....this cant be bearable......his character is mould as a person who suffer from some mental problem and believes that the reason behind all his problem is sid...bt pls CT's u have to ensure us one thing...viren's  love towards nivi is true...he cant live without her....may this turn to be a life saver for me to continue to watch this show....pls dont disappoint me....bcz this is the only serial i used to watch and nivren is my favourite jodi....dont break my heart again by showing viren uses the poor soulCryCry nivi only for reaching his goal.....pls.......nooooo......Cry

My heart is also broken too!! I feel broken and numb and just STUNNED, can't belive what i just watched today!!! CryCryCry

I just pray that his love for Nivi is real, if it isn't then it will just be as if all these weeks meant nothing!! This is the only serial i watch as well and i only watch it for Nivren, this show won't be bearable if Viren diesn't truly love nivi and I don't know if i can carry on watching it if he's totally evil and doesn't really love her!!! I feel like the writers robbed us of nivren, very painful and gutted Ouch

Awwww Ouch

Its ok... we have found out that Viren isn't as goody goody as we thought. Nevermind.

Think about it...hopefully the directors etc know that how popular this couple is. And I'm sure after we get to know Virens plans etc.... And Nivi's heartbreak.... Viren will start changing and become good. fingers crosed.... Thats the way to make the show longer.

Thanks for trying to cheer me up, it's just too soon for me to be optimistic I think, need some time to recover!

Hopefully you're right though, the dirctors & writers must know how popular they are so they might make him change for the better over time and with Nivi's help. I'm going to stick with it and see how it turns out.....

1truelove Newbie
1truelove
1truelove

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by peacefulblossom

1truelove we were heart broken when sid and nivi broke up viren was always to good to be true lest face it its revange on sid and sid may have hurt viren but i cant bekeive it was intentiaaly, if you kill a person and say its for love is it reallyyy?

Awwww Ouch

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
SmileSmileSmile

Come on everyone lighten up be happy don't be upset about Viren being the stalker i'm sure there is a good explanation to this so chillax and watch the story unfold. its going to be okay x

Smile

anjaani07

FrozenRain IF-Rockerz
FrozenRain
FrozenRain

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by COOLGIRLLAVANYA

i think neha's favourite colour is blue!!!!!!!!she looks so hot in jeans and top!!!!!!i think both neha and kinshuk are admiring each others beauty while others are busy playing!!!!!!!!!!!both abhi and rishi are so engrossed in the game while our jodi's are busy in the romantic world!!!!!!!!!

ohLOLLOLLOL..........lavanya....u r awsome .....................u made my day.....at least u made me cool by ur unique discovery........................oh neha my sweetheart looks good in western outfits......

naley4ever

naley4ever Goldie
naley4ever
naley4ever

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by COOLGIRLLAVANYA

i think neha's favourite colour is blue!!!!!!!!she looks so hot in jeans and top!!!!!!i think both neha and kinshuk are admiring each others beauty while others are busy playing!!!!!!!!!!!both abhi and rishi are so engrossed in the game while our jodi's are busy in the romantic world!!!!!!!!!

ROFLROFLROFL okay u brought smile to me thanx for this post ....&  Neha wearing Kinshuk style jacket Wink i think they r admiring each others beauty
ROFLEmbarrassed

Edited by naley4ever - 19 January 2011 at 11:07pm

diyaloveskinny

kolv Groupbie
kolv
kolv

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by icegal

Me too Cry Cry ..but b4 nivi got up i felt he had a guilty luk on his face
Thats because Viren as MP was not revealed by then to viewers. We saw the usual good Viren that we have been seeing so far.

Edited by kolv - 19 January 2011 at 11:05pm

Go to top