India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

viren....do u love nivi ?

FrozenRain IF-Rockerz
FrozenRain
FrozenRain

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
my heart is brokenCryCry......i never expect viren turn to be the stalker...bcz in all serials the unexpected ones turn to evil.....bt here wht happened....? from viren's dialogues one thing is sure he is envious of sid....and he may use nivi as an instrument for taking his revenge.....bt i always trust viren's love for nivi.....whatever he does for his hatredness towards sid....bt my strong belief is he loves nivi sincerely....bt from todays episode i start to doubt viren's love.....if all this for love he cant harm nivi....whether he did it intentionally or  unintentionally i dont know.....bt he never mentioned his pain for nivi while revealing his other side in washroom.......he never said. these words..sorry nivi i dont want to hurt u....i did all these for taking revenge for all the pain and lonliness i have to suffer bcz of sid.....i love u a lot.....bt i hv to use ur innocence for fulfiill my goal.....i expect that he will said these words....bt he didnt....that means he really use nivi as a trumpcard in this game.....this cant be bearable......his character is mould as a person who suffer from some mental problem and believes that the reason behind all his problem is sid...bt pls CT's u have to ensure us one thing...viren's  love towards nivi is true...he cant live without her....may this turn to be a life saver for me to continue to watch this show....pls dont disappoint me....bcz this is the only serial i used to watch and nivren is my favourite jodi....dont break my heart again by showing viren uses the poor soulCryCry nivi only for reaching his goal.....pls.......nooooo......CryCryCryCry

Edited by kinha - 19 January 2011 at 9:10am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sz786binataadharasyadadanaley4everVirMan_ArShianjaani07_Namita_

VirMan_ArShi IF-Dazzler
VirMan_ArShi
VirMan_ArShi

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kinha

my heart is brokenCryCry......i never expect viren turn to be the stalker...bcz in all serials the unexpected ones turn to evil.....bt here wht happened....? from viren's dialogues one thing is sure he is envious of sid....and he may use nivi as an instrument for taking his revenge.....bt i always trust viren's love for nivi.....whatever he does for his hatredness towards sid....bt my strong belief is he loves nivi sincerely....bt from todays episode i start to doubt viren's love.....if all this for love he cant harm nivi....whether he did it intentionally or  unintentionally i dont know.....bt he never mentioned his pain for nivi while revealing his other side in washroom.......he never said. these words..sorry nivi i dont want to hurt u....i did all these for taking revenge for all the pain and lonliness i have to suffer bcz of sid.....i love u a lot.....bt i hv to use ur innocence for fulfiill my goal.....i expect that he will said these words....bt he didnt....that means he really use nivi as a trumpcard in this game.....this cant be bearable......his character is mould as a person who suffer from some mental problem and believes that the reason behind all his problem is sid...bt pls CT's u have to ensure us one thing...viren's  love towards nivi is true...he cant live without her....may this turn to be a life saver for me to continue to watch this show....pls dont disappoint me....bcz this is the only serial i used to watch and nivren is my favourite jodi....dont break my heart again by showing viren uses only for reaching his goal.....pls.............Cry
my heart is also brokenBroken Heart i never wanted Viren as d stalkerCry it is really painfulCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FrozenRainanjaani07

icegal Groupbie
icegal
icegal

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Me too Cry Cry ..but b4 nivi got up i felt he had a guilty luk on his face
moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Dear Viren trulyy lovess Nivi a lott . d biggest Proof is KC song where He dreams of Nivi . So undoubtedly he loves Nivi . He also was veryy sad when Nii was unconsious 2dy . He loves Nivo

VirMan_ArShiFrozenRain

MonuKaKinshuk Senior Member
MonuKaKinshuk
MonuKaKinshuk

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
i bet viren might have given the other guy a dozen of hits on his head for hitting nivi!!!!!!!!poor guy!!!!!!!ROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

naley4ever

MonuKaKinshuk Senior Member
MonuKaKinshuk
MonuKaKinshuk

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
i think neha's favourite colour is blue!!!!!!!!she looks so hot in jeans and top!!!!!!i think both neha and kinshuk are admiring each others beauty while others are busy playing!!!!!!!!!!!both abhi and rishi are so engrossed in the game while our jodi's are busy in the romantic world!!!!!!!!!

naley4everFrozenRain

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
haaaa mona tu bhi naa ROFLROFLROFLROFL
anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kinha

my heart is brokenCryCry......i never expect viren turn to be the stalker...bcz in all serials the unexpected ones turn to evil.....bt here wht happened....? from viren's dialogues one thing is sure he is envious of sid....and he may use nivi as an instrument for taking his revenge.....bt i always trust viren's love for nivi.....whatever he does for his hatredness towards sid....bt my strong belief is he loves nivi sincerely....bt from todays episode i start to doubt viren's love.....if all this for love he cant harm nivi....whether he did it intentionally or  unintentionally i dont know.....bt he never mentioned his pain for nivi while revealing his other side in washroom.......he never said. these words..sorry nivi i dont want to hurt u....i did all these for taking revenge for all the pain and lonliness i have to suffer bcz of sid.....i love u a lot.....bt i hv to use ur innocence for fulfiill my goal.....i expect that he will said these words....bt he didnt....that means he really use nivi as a trumpcard in this game.....this cant be bearable......his character is mould as a person who suffer from some mental problem and believes that the reason behind all his problem is sid...bt pls CT's u have to ensure us one thing...viren's  love towards nivi is true...he cant live without her....may this turn to be a life saver for me to continue to watch this show....pls dont disappoint me....bcz this is the only serial i used to watch and nivren is my favourite jodi....dont break my heart again by showing viren uses the poor soulCryCry nivi only for reaching his goal.....pls.......nooooo......CryCryCryCry

My heart is also broken too!! I feel broken and numb and just STUNNED, can't belive what i just watched today!!! CryCryCry

I just pray that his love for Nivi is real, if it isn't then it will just be as if all these weeks meant nothing!! This is the only serial i watch as well and i only watch it for Nivren, this show won't be bearable if Viren diesn't truly love nivi and I don't know if i can carry on watching it if he's totally evil and doesn't really love her!!! I feel like the writers robbed us of nivren, very painful and gutted Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FrozenRain

Go to top