India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

sajjan singh - a big coward

amrapali_dubey IF-Dazzler
amrapali_dubey
amrapali_dubey

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Seeing today's episode of sbb n u me tv I have realised that ss is a bigggg coward......he put all the blame on shakti n got him arrested......im not saying that shakti shouldnt have been arrested but ss n amma should also have been jailed......it was ss plan to bury kesar alive......he made all the plans....amma mixed a sedative in kesar's glass containing milk....so even she is party to this disgusting act.......ss claims to be a thakur but now is not accepting his mistake....he was supposed to be fearless then what happened now??......i hope shakti realises that ss backfired on him n deliberately told the police to arrest shakti to save himself.....what a coward!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lighthousepiersuk19

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amrapali_dubey

Seeing today's episode of sbb n u me tv I have realised that ss is a bigggg coward......he put all the blame on shakti n got him arrested......im not saying that shakti shouldnt have been arrested but ss n amma should also have been jailed......it was ss plan to bury kesar alive......he made all the plans....amma mixed a sedative in kesar's glass containing milk....so even she is party to this disgusting act.......ss claims to be a thakur but now is not accepting his mistake....he was supposed to be fearless then what happened now??......i hope shakti realises that ss backfired on him n deliberately told the police to arrest shakti to save himself.....what a coward!!!

SS has his reputation to guard in his opinion. He will sell every one of the family member to keep his egocentric pride standing tall. Remember he once said he will do anything for Guruma and if she tells him to dump the family he would?  Guruma represents power, Rajneeti power and that is what SS wants, Daabang. KN is the sacrificial lamb in this situation. He slaps KN before he can spill the truth about SS's masterminding the plan. But Ganti Dadi already knows who is the brains behind every event at the Niwas.

Not too long ago when Adarsh was in the hospital, Kesar spilled the secrets to Ganti Dadi about RED's plans to take out Prats. Ganti Dadi rang her bell and raised a finger at SS and gestured that he was responsible for all the stuff happening in the household.

I would love to see how far SS will go to cover up his activites. Will the respect for his mother finally break his pride down or will he sell her down the river to save his sorry behind?  This will be a very interesting track to watch.  It will explain who and what influenced SS to become the man he is today especially with GD shedding some light on it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suk4

CrAzYRED IF-Rockerz
CrAzYRED
CrAzYRED

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MERARAI

Originally posted by amrapali_dubey

SS has his reputation to guard in his opinion. He will sell every one of the family member to keep his egocentric pride standing tall. Remember he once said he will do anything for Guruma and if she tells him to dump the family he would?  Guruma represents power, Rajneeti power and that is what SS wants, Daabang. KN is the sacrificial lamb in this situation. He slaps KN before he can spill the truth about SS's masterminding the plan. But Ganti Dadi already knows who is the brains behind every event at the Niwas.

Not too long ago when Adarsh was in the hospital, Kesar spilled the secrets to Ganti Dadi about RED's plans to take out Prats. Ganti Dadi rang her bell and raised a finger at SS and gestured that he was responsible for all the stuff happening in the household.

I would love to see how far SS will go to cover up his activites. Will the respect for his mother finally break his pride down or will he sell her down the river to save his sorry behind?  This will be a very interesting track to watch.  It will explain who and what influenced SS to become the man he is today especially with GD shedding some light on it.
apple doesn't fall far from the tree...Katra Naresh, is a true replica of his parents evil side.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top