India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Rebound relationship (Page 3)

Purehearts Senior Member
Purehearts
Purehearts

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
I agree with everyone here, who say Nivi did not leave Sid because of his mistake.Actually Nivi left Sid for Divya.She would have forgiven Sid for not supporting and believing her when she needed him the most, but I guess her love for him would not be the same.Love is selfless, but it hurts in love and  bad things do reflect.

Nivi would not leave Viren because he has a psychiatric issue.Nivideitha might leave Viren if realizes that he did everything with her for his junoon, not love! He will be no different then his parents.
Jawahar harmed Nivi'sdad Keshav's future and killed Sid's dad and now Viren is doing the same, he is trying to bring down Sid deceitfully and indirectly spoiling Nivi's life.The only difference may be that he is not really bad at heart , unlike his parents,the circumstances have lead him to there!
Wow what a story!!!
I am not sure if I am going to like the story line or not at this point...Unhappy
CCBm started like "Mujse Dosti karogi and now turning out to be like "Anjam"
It is getting very interesting, but will we be able to accept the story esp., the sole savior of Nivi being himself the  worst character in the show is worth anticipating!

Edited by Purehearts - 19 January 2011 at 11:49am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Omshanti1111

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Purehearts

I agree with everyone here, who say Nivi did not leave Sid because of his mistake.Actually Nivi left Sid for Divya.She would have forgiven Sid for not supporting and believing her when she needed him the most, but I guess her love for him would not be the same.Love is selfless, but it hurts in love and  bad things do reflect.

Nivi would not leave Viren because he has a psychiatric issue.Nivideitha might leave Viren if realizes that he did everything with her for his junoon, not love! He will be no different then his parents.
Jawahar harmed Nivi'sdad Keshav's future and killed Sid's dad and now Viren is doing the same, he is trying to bring down Sid deceitfully and indirectly spoiling Nivi's life.The only difference may be that he is not really bad at heart , unlike his parents,the circumstances have lead him to there!
Wow what a story!!!
I am not sure if I am going to like the story line or not at this point...Unhappy
CCBm started like "Mujse Dosti karogi and now turning out to be like "Anjam"
It is getting very interesting, but will we be able to accept the story esp., the sole savior of Nivi being himself the  worst character in the show is worth anticipating!

Beautifully written! Outcome of Nivi-Viren will depend on what prompted Viren, whether his actions are punishable or forgivable. Viren is doing the same what JW did many years back, using Keshav/Nivi and killing/hurting Bhuban/Sid.

Time will show whether Viren can be forgiven, if he is evil or just deviated due to misunderstanding.
AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

@anamika1570

a rebound relationship does not happen with one's intentions or full conscience. Its like an involuntary feeling. Nivedita married Viren within a span of hardly a month and fell in love within another one month. Nivi was mesmerised with Viren, as Viren always supported her going against everyone, this was the basis of her trust and the beginning of her love for Viren.

When rebound relationship happens, a person cannot even feel he/she is going into a rebound relationship.Its like a second chance, but very often second chances are basically "rebounds"

And although few internet source says rebound relationships starts with the first relationship being long lasting, but actual books, articles, say any intense emotional first relationship, if did not meet expectation, can lead a second relationship to be rebound. Sid-Nivi's relationship might not be for years, but it was emotionally strong and from both sides, as both wanted to get married and even were taken to show "pheres".

I strongly disagree to your 'emotionally strong' statement or Nivedita's relationship being rebound. Neither do i find the relationship intense nor do I find it emotional the way NivRen relationship is. If the relationship was emotionally that strong why did Siddharth not stand up for Nivedita even after knowing the truth or ensure justice for Keshav? I would call Nivedita's feelings as 'infatuation' than 'love' because  she fell for the first man who came close to her or treated her as special. Nivedita's feelings of love also vanished when she saw Siddharth's cowardly behavior even after knowing the truth. In her self thoughts she says that 'You left me in such a manner that coming back is impossible'. With Siddharth losing the Trust  getting over him was an easy thing for Nivedita because he was nothing any girl would want from her Man. Viren on the contrary gained Brownie Points here by supporting her and her family which she holds dear.When Nivedita broke up with Siddharth she stood by her decision and succeeded in getting Divya married to Siddharth as she knew Divya was crazy about Siddharth. Rebounding means using someone.... and here Nivedita was used by Viren and not the other way around. Also Nivedita married Viren so that Siddharth marries Divya and not for the purpose of forgetting the hurt and pain of her first relationship which is the purpose of a Rebound Relationship. NivRen relationship was based on friendship and trust which made it easier for Nivedita to fall in love with Viren. Whatever time Nivedita took to accept Viren is more than enough to move on from her past relationship - at least that is my experience in dealing with relationships. So I refuse to see Nivedita being called a Rebounder.

Edited by Anamika1570 - 19 January 2011 at 12:18pm

Suchi-

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
@anamika1570
AS fas as I have read in research articles, "rebound relationships" happen without even ones knowledge. People in rebound relationships do not even realise that they are seeking to get an answer to the first relationship in the second.
anyways, I think I am discussing with a completely different definition. Your definition might be right that "rebound relationship is something that rebounds".
AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
@Omshanti1111 The definition given for Rebound Relationship according to the Wikitionary is 'A relationship usually short in duration and used to help mend the broken heart.' In other words, it can be called a bounce back relationship or a relationship formed too quickly after the breakup of a significant love relationship. People get into such relationships as a quick fix to forget their old partners and forget the hurt and pain of the earlier relationship.

Here Nivi's purpose was not mending her broken heart. True, One's judgment becomes clouded immediately after heartbreak and they may unconsciously get into a rebound. But since Nivedita took her time to accept Viren, initially resisted Marriage and married Viren for Divya's sake only her relationship is in no way a Rebound.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

salunieSuchi-

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika1570

@Omshanti1111 The definition given for Rebound Relationship according to the Wikitionary is 'A relationship usually short in duration and used to help mend the broken heart.' In other words, it can be called a bounce back relationship or a relationship formed too quickly after the breakup of a significant love relationship. People get into such relationships as a quick fix to forget their old partners and forget the hurt and pain of the earlier relationship.

Here Nivi's purpose was not mending her broken heart. True, One's judgment becomes clouded immediately after heartbreak and they may unconsciously get into a rebound. But since Nivedita took her time to accept Viren, initially resisted Marriage and married Viren for Divya's sake only her relationship is in no way a Rebound.

wikitionary is not a reliable source, sorry to say that. You must read a good research article by good researchers who have worked on "rebound relationship" people.
if wikitionary is writing "rebound means using", I am sorry to say, that the person who has written this is a novice and his/her writeup will do more damage to whatever knowledge you have. Its not at all correct definition.

First of all, "rebound relationship": the very essence of it is that the person involved in it, is not aware that it is "rebound relationship" and if the person is not aware , then how come he/she can utilise the other person.

Nivedita never utilised Viren. But she took Viren as a person who genuinely cares and trusts her. What she did not find in Sid for her, she found in Viren. Its not Nivedita's fault that Viren used her to achieve his goal. Even if Nivedita comes to know that later, she should feel proud that she never left any stone unturned to make her marriage successful. If Viren played with her honest emotions and backstabbed her, its his problem.

Edited by Omshanti1111 - 19 January 2011 at 2:15pm

akhilha

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
BTW, I am not not trying to demean Nivedita's character. What i am saying, she trusted Viren and started loving him with a pure heart, thinking she found Mr. Right in him. No person who enters a rebound relationship, has a negative approach, they enter the relationship with an idea to do justice to it and be honest to it.

akhilha

ratz Senior Member
ratz
ratz

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

Switching from one relationship to another quickly and many a time unintentionally, with pure thought and true emotions, that the second partner is an answer to the laggings of the first partner. When a significant love relationship is broken, a partner tries to seek shelter into another person, and sees that person fulfilling all those that he/she wanted.

I think when Sid did not trust her and her father, Nivedita found Viren and Viren seemed to be a tailor cut fit for all those, that she did not find in Sid. Viren did exactly what all women want her man to do, Viren is like a dream. Nivedita being a shy, cosy and honest girl, also fell the same feelings, but as she was shy, she hesitated and retracted also. Her subconscious mind always had it that Siddharth did not side with her, what all Sid did not do. And it was like, her self found an answer to Sid in Viren.

To err is human. Every person makes mistakes, Siddharth did, Nivedita did, Viren did, everyone does and will do, as all are humans. Outcome depends on how intense the mistake is and what the motif is! Is the motif behind that mistake a remediable one, a selfish one or a completely negative one. When Nivi-Sid broke up, initially though Nivedita was upset, but still some dialogues were uttered by her "main Sid ko dukh dena nahin chahta tha" or "Siddharth aisa nahin hain" and eventually, Nivi-Sid marriage was not shown to happen because of Divya and not due to the feud of Nivi-Sid and their families.

Nivedita already has fallen in love with Viren and then Viren is being projected as the stalker? Why so? I feel Nivedita, when she comes to know, will try to do her best to save her marriage, because she loves Viren. And she can think of working for Viren's betterment, only when she loves Viren and not sympathesises with him or gets upset with him. Love is a strong emotion, it does not mean abandoning a person, whether stuck by marriage or not. Agreed, that Viren is at fault now, but "abandoning Viren" is not the answer.

Sid made a mistake, he was abandoned, Viren made a mistake, abandon him, then next what? Love does not mean "abandoning". I repeat again, "A woman of substance is one who holds her man and tries to transition him when he is at fault". She will give her try, if she is unsuccessful or if the partner is remediable or apologetic after sometime, then he/she should be abandoned.

Every person needs to get another chance, and his/motifs behind an action should be analysed and then only a decision should be reached.Smile

I was never in favour of Nivedita leaving Sid over his one or two mistakes, nor do I support Viren being abandoned, when he has made this mistake. Viren can be remedied also, who knows!

i agree relationships should not be abandoned incase of misunderstandings.....

woman of substance is not one who endures everything & adjusts n never leaves her husband.....but one who always does & supports the right.....
Nivi should dump viren despite her love if he has ill intentions.......you can cure an ill body but not a cruel mind....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akhilhaOmshanti1111

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index