Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

salunie thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@ Shasha
"A future between Siddath and Nivi is most unlikely for Nivi will never see Siddath in that light again as she has given her heart and soul to Viren."

Nivi gave Viren her heart and soul because he appeared to be her Dream Man. She was made to fall in love with Viren. She was stuck in traps where only Viren could support her. Viren plotted all this so that he could win her trust completely. Definitely, Nivi wont think of leaving Viren and go to Sid, but she'll be guilty for blaming the innocent one.
As for Viren being the stalker, it's going to break her. I think no girl would like being used just for the sake of taking revenge on someone.
Omshanti1111 thumbnail
Originally posted by: akhilha

@ bani there is a vast difference between Nivis love for Sid and What She has felt for Viren!!! Nivi is basically a very giving girl and does not hold herself back once she trusts.....She had given  a lot of herself to Sid..Coz she trusted him.....She could give him up easily coz she lost her trust in him...Coz he sided the wrong ..not becoz she did not trust his love......She hates to side with the wrong and is so righteous in her thinking...she even gave up her maika jsu becoz she felt it was the right thing to do!!

More than everythinh she has started to fall for Viren Becoz he stoood by what is right....That is her priority...She is very mature that way and is not easily gullible to just sweet or romantic words!!!

So i cannot see her forgiving Viren at all.....What he has done is not mistake but Crimes....HE nearly killed his own dadaji and Nivi could well be very critical coz of that blow......IN his process of taking revenge ....he has been so callous and sadistic towards innocent lives like NT dadi ..Vandana...And Nivi who thinks the world of him!!!

It is truly horrible.....He is not Mental but almost evil......Why should any woman live with such husbands who dont hesitate even to harm their own????

Poor Sid,,,U cant even compare these two ..They are like Night and day.....I dont want Nivi back in Sids life...Not after the way she can hate him!!!BUt i do want justice for Siddharth..Poor soul ..Lost everything!!!

I only hope that atleast Vandana will support Sid ...Coz i doubt even that!!

Nivi Will not Let Viren Get away with this....IT will be ultimately Nivi who will Fight it out with Viren And get Justice for her self and her family......

I completely agree with you. And your analysis of Nivi and Viren. Viren nearly killed his dadaji, the dadaji who he was shown to idolise before. He has lost all his senses of right and wrong. In his hatred towards Siddharth ( I dont know why and how he hates Sid, I guess its Viren's own thoughts and misunderstood views), he crossed the limits and which is not pardonable.
Frankly speaking as you said, I feel its better that Nivedita works towards making her marriage with Viren successful. And Divya should be shown to divorce Sid on her own because of her beliefs that Sid cheated on Divya. After everything gets better, Sid should just leave the Sood house alone and settle somewhere else. He might marry somebody later, whom he chooses himself. But I know, Sid as a person, will always forgive Viren, as also Divya.
Omshanti1111 thumbnail
Originally posted by: salunie

@ Shasha

"A future between Siddath and Nivi is most unlikely for Nivi will never see Siddath in that light again as she has given her heart and soul to Viren."

Nivi gave Viren her heart and soul because he appeared to be her Dream Man. She was made to fall in love with Viren. She was stuck in traps where only Viren could support her. Viren plotted all this so that he could win her trust completely. Definitely, Nivi wont think of leaving Viren and go to Sid, but she'll be guilty for blaming the innocent one.
As for Viren being the stalker, it's going to break her. I think no girl would like being used just for the sake of taking revenge on someone.

I think Sid will forgive everyone, and at the end he will accept Divya and also Nivi-Viren will stay as a pair. Unless Viren does something, from where his character cannot come back.
AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Omshanti1111

Nivedita and Sid were childhood sweethearts. I admit, that when they fell in love and committed to one another, that was short lived. They always had a special feeling for each other, as both remember even the minutest things about each other from childhood. These are manifestations of love.

A rebound relationship is not done with proper sense. Thats what I wrote in the last sentence of the post. One of the main reasons that Nivedita started falling in love with Viren, was she found Viren to fit in exactly where Sid failed. She even uttered that on the marriage day "that Viren always stood by me", she even told Sid, that "you never trusted me, but Viren always trusted me", so that distrust of Sid was always at the back of her mind, when she started falling for Viren. Viren made her feel special, and this is the technique that Viren applied to make NIVI fall in love with him.

If Viren does not have a problem with Nivi, then the easiest solution is Nivi should give a damn to Sid's problems with Viren, support Viren in framing Sid and lead a happy life with Viren? But can Nivi do that? No, as she is not that category, she will side with righteousness, whoever it might be! She might be trapped, but she felt Viren was right, so she loved him. And now when she finds out, she will definitely work out a way to solve this problem from the core and not abandon Viren.

Rebound Relationship is one where someone breaks from a long term Love relationship and immediately get into another with the intention of forgetting the hurt and pain. I do not consider the childhood friends as part of a love relationship. They parted at a very young age and their love developed only much later. So I do not think it can be called a rebound relationship in any sense especially when Nivedita gave herself enough time to forget her less than a month old love relationship with Sid (technically even for a year long relationship the healing time is only 3 months) and think of him only as her Sister's Husband. We have not seen her nurturing any sort of romantic feelings towards Sid after her Marriage even though she took her own time in accepting Viren. I would call Siddharth's relationship a Rebound as he cares for her deeply even after marriage but not Nivedita's.

I don't have much doubt about Viren's love for Nivedita also because when he confessed his love to her he knew nothing about NivArth so I do not think at that point of time he planned to use her against Siddharth. He might have been genuinely in love with her(Or he might have wanted to take revenge for his Parents/Dada Sahib's Plight - I do not see much chance of that).I think by marrying Nivedita he achieved two things - he got his Love and he took away someone who was dear to Siddharth. True, Viren is everything Siddharth is not. He speaks his mind and stands by what he thinks is right - and I do not think that he was acting. It's just the way he is.
When I said 'Like most Indian Woman she would try to make a success of her Marriage' I did not mean that Nivedita would support every wrong thing Viren does to have a happy married relationship. My assumption is that Viren would find the truth about his Parents and then do justice to Siddharth and Keshav as Viren is not evil as his Parents.
Edited by Anamika1570 - 13 years ago
Omshanti1111 thumbnail
@anamika1570

a rebound relationship does not happen with one's intentions or full conscience. Its like an involuntary feeling. Nivedita married Viren within a span of hardly a month and fell in love within another one month. Nivi was mesmerised with Viren, as Viren always supported her going against everyone, this was the basis of her trust and the beginning of her love for Viren.

When rebound relationship happens, a person cannot even feel he/she is going into a rebound relationship.Its like a second chance, but very often second chances are basically "rebounds"

And although few internet source says rebound relationships starts with the first relationship being long lasting, but actual books, articles, say any intense emotional first relationship, if did not meet expectation, can lead a second relationship to be rebound. Sid-Nivi's relationship might not be for years, but it was emotionally strong and from both sides, as both wanted to get married and even were taken to show "pheres".
Omshanti1111 thumbnail
@anamika1570
regarding Viren, I had already written many times today that he is not like his parents, evil like them.
Purehearts thumbnail
I agree with everyone here, who say Nivi did not leave Sid because of his mistake.Actually Nivi left Sid for Divya.She would have forgiven Sid for not supporting and believing her when she needed him the most, but I guess her love for him would not be the same.Love is selfless, but it hurts in love and  bad things do reflect.

Nivi would not leave Viren because he has a psychiatric issue.Nivideitha might leave Viren if realizes that he did everything with her for his junoon, not love! He will be no different then his parents.
Jawahar harmed Nivi'sdad Keshav's future and killed Sid's dad and now Viren is doing the same, he is trying to bring down Sid deceitfully and indirectly spoiling Nivi's life.The only difference may be that he is not really bad at heart , unlike his parents,the circumstances have lead him to there!
Wow what a story!!!
I am not sure if I am going to like the story line or not at this point...😔
CCBm started like "Mujse Dosti karogi and now turning out to be like "Anjam"
It is getting very interesting, but will we be able to accept the story esp., the sole savior of Nivi being himself the  worst character in the show is worth anticipating!

Edited by Purehearts - 13 years ago
Omshanti1111 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Purehearts

I agree with everyone here, who say Nivi did not leave Sid because of his mistake.Actually Nivi left Sid for Divya.She would have forgiven Sid for not supporting and believing her when she needed him the most, but I guess her love for him would not be the same.Love is selfless, but it hurts in love and  bad things do reflect.

Nivi would not leave Viren because he has a psychiatric issue.Nivideitha might leave Viren if realizes that he did everything with her for his junoon, not love! He will be no different then his parents.
Jawahar harmed Nivi'sdad Keshav's future and killed Sid's dad and now Viren is doing the same, he is trying to bring down Sid deceitfully and indirectly spoiling Nivi's life.The only difference may be that he is not really bad at heart , unlike his parents,the circumstances have lead him to there!
Wow what a story!!!
I am not sure if I am going to like the story line or not at this point...😔
CCBm started like "Mujse Dosti karogi and now turning out to be like "Anjam"
It is getting very interesting, but will we be able to accept the story esp., the sole savior of Nivi being himself the  worst character in the show is worth anticipating!

Beautifully written! Outcome of Nivi-Viren will depend on what prompted Viren, whether his actions are punishable or forgivable. Viren is doing the same what JW did many years back, using Keshav/Nivi and killing/hurting Bhuban/Sid.

Time will show whether Viren can be forgiven, if he is evil or just deviated due to misunderstanding.
AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Omshanti1111

@anamika1570

a rebound relationship does not happen with one's intentions or full conscience. Its like an involuntary feeling. Nivedita married Viren within a span of hardly a month and fell in love within another one month. Nivi was mesmerised with Viren, as Viren always supported her going against everyone, this was the basis of her trust and the beginning of her love for Viren.

When rebound relationship happens, a person cannot even feel he/she is going into a rebound relationship.Its like a second chance, but very often second chances are basically "rebounds"

And although few internet source says rebound relationships starts with the first relationship being long lasting, but actual books, articles, say any intense emotional first relationship, if did not meet expectation, can lead a second relationship to be rebound. Sid-Nivi's relationship might not be for years, but it was emotionally strong and from both sides, as both wanted to get married and even were taken to show "pheres".

I strongly disagree to your 'emotionally strong' statement or Nivedita's relationship being rebound. Neither do i find the relationship intense nor do I find it emotional the way NivRen relationship is. If the relationship was emotionally that strong why did Siddharth not stand up for Nivedita even after knowing the truth or ensure justice for Keshav? I would call Nivedita's feelings as 'infatuation' than 'love' because  she fell for the first man who came close to her or treated her as special. Nivedita's feelings of love also vanished when she saw Siddharth's cowardly behavior even after knowing the truth. In her self thoughts she says that 'You left me in such a manner that coming back is impossible'. With Siddharth losing the Trust  getting over him was an easy thing for Nivedita because he was nothing any girl would want from her Man. Viren on the contrary gained Brownie Points here by supporting her and her family which she holds dear.When Nivedita broke up with Siddharth she stood by her decision and succeeded in getting Divya married to Siddharth as she knew Divya was crazy about Siddharth. Rebounding means using someone.... and here Nivedita was used by Viren and not the other way around. Also Nivedita married Viren so that Siddharth marries Divya and not for the purpose of forgetting the hurt and pain of her first relationship which is the purpose of a Rebound Relationship. NivRen relationship was based on friendship and trust which made it easier for Nivedita to fall in love with Viren. Whatever time Nivedita took to accept Viren is more than enough to move on from her past relationship - at least that is my experience in dealing with relationships. So I refuse to see Nivedita being called a Rebounder.
Edited by Anamika1570 - 13 years ago
Omshanti1111 thumbnail
@anamika1570
AS fas as I have read in research articles, "rebound relationships" happen without even ones knowledge. People in rebound relationships do not even realise that they are seeking to get an answer to the first relationship in the second.
anyways, I think I am discussing with a completely different definition. Your definition might be right that "rebound relationship is something that rebounds".