India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Rebound relationship

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Switching from one relationship to another quickly and many a time unintentionally, with pure thought and true emotions, that the second partner is an answer to the laggings of the first partner. When a significant love relationship is broken, a partner tries to seek shelter into another person, and sees that person fulfilling all those that he/she wanted.

I think when Sid did not trust her and her father, Nivedita found Viren and Viren seemed to be a tailor cut fit for all those, that she did not find in Sid. Viren did exactly what all women want her man to do, Viren is like a dream. Nivedita being a shy, cosy and honest girl, also fell the same feelings, but as she was shy, she hesitated and retracted also. Her subconscious mind always had it that Siddharth did not side with her, what all Sid did not do. And it was like, her self found an answer to Sid in Viren.

To err is human. Every person makes mistakes, Siddharth did, Nivedita did, Viren did, everyone does and will do, as all are humans. Outcome depends on how intense the mistake is and what the motif is! Is the motif behind that mistake a remediable one, a selfish one or a completely negative one. When Nivi-Sid broke up, initially though Nivedita was upset, but still some dialogues were uttered by her "main Sid ko dukh dena nahin chahta tha" or "Siddharth aisa nahin hain" and eventually, Nivi-Sid marriage was not shown to happen because of Divya and not due to the feud of Nivi-Sid and their families.

Nivedita already has fallen in love with Viren and then Viren is being projected as the stalker? Why so? I feel Nivedita, when she comes to know, will try to do her best to save her marriage, because she loves Viren. And she can think of working for Viren's betterment, only when she loves Viren and not sympathesises with him or gets upset with him. Love is a strong emotion, it does not mean abandoning a person, whether stuck by marriage or not. Agreed, that Viren is at fault now, but "abandoning Viren" is not the answer.

Sid made a mistake, he was abandoned, Viren made a mistake, abandon him, then next what? Love does not mean "abandoning". I repeat again, "A woman of substance is one who holds her man and tries to transition him when he is at fault". She will give her try, if she is unsuccessful or if the partner is remediable or apologetic after sometime, then he/she should be abandoned.

Every person needs to get another chance, and his/motifs behind an action should be analysed and then only a decision should be reached.Smile

I was never in favour of Nivedita leaving Sid over his one or two mistakes, nor do I support Viren being abandoned, when he has made this mistake. Viren can be remedied also, who knows!

Edited by Omshanti1111 - 19 January 2011 at 9:08am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Iluvccbm2saluniePureheartsakhilhaPRIYANKA00vids08_Namita_ani_gr

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
I do not think that Nivedita went for a Relationship on Rebound. What Nivedita had with Siddharth was a short term relationship which did not last even for a month so I would not call her relationship with Viren a Rebound Relationship.In fact she shyed away and wanted to give her heart time to heal but was used/manipulated by Viren against her well. Even then she took her own time to accept Viren and did not jump into anything fast. As far as Nivedita are concerned both her Men were not worth her trust or love. Siddharth broke her trust by not standing by her. Viren also broke her trust by using her for getting to Siddharth. It is a different matter that Viren may already be in love with her (now I am even suspicious about that... but I think he is). For Nivedita her relationship with Viren definitely carries more value than that she had with Sid as he is her Love and Husband so I do not think she would let Viren go just like that because he used her against Siddharth. Moreover, Viren has a problem with Siddharth and not Nivedita. Like most Indian Woman she would try to make a success of her Marriage.

Edited by Anamika1570 - 19 January 2011 at 9:25am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vids08Omshanti1111ani_gr

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika1570

I do not think that Nivedita went for a Relationship on Rebound. What Nivedita had with Siddharth was a short term relationship which did not last even for a month so I would not call her relationship with Viren a Rebound Relationship.In fact she shyed away and wanted to give her heart time to heal but was used/manipulated by Viren against her well. Even then she took her own time to accept Viren and did not jump into anything fast. As far as Nivedita are concerned both her Men were not worth her trust or love. Siddharth broke her trust by not standing by her. Viren also broke her trust by using her for getting to Siddharth. It is a different matter that Viren may already be in love with her (now I am even suspicious about that... but I think he is). For Nivedita her relationship with Viren definitely carries more value than that she had with Sid as he is her Love and Husband so I do not think she would let Viren go just like that because he used her against Siddharth. Moreover, Viren has a problem with Siddharth and not Nivedita. Like most Indian Woman she would try to make a success of her Marriage.
Nivedita and Sid were childhood sweethearts. I admit, that when they fell in love and committed to one another, that was short lived. They always had a special feeling for each other, as both remember even the minutest things about each other from childhood. These are manifestations of love.

A rebound relationship is not done with proper sense. Thats what I wrote in the last sentence of the post. One of the main reasons that Nivedita started falling in love with Viren, was she found Viren to fit in exactly where Sid failed. She even uttered that on the marriage day "that Viren always stood by me", she even told Sid, that "you never trusted me, but Viren always trusted me", so that distrust of Sid was always at the back of her mind, when she started falling for Viren. Viren made her feel special, and this is the technique that Viren applied to make NIVI fall in love with him.

If Viren does not have a problem with Nivi, then the easiest solution is Nivi should give a damn to Sid's problems with Viren, support Viren in framing Sid and lead a happy life with Viren? But can Nivi do that? No, as she is not that category, she will side with righteousness, whoever it might be! She might be trapped, but she felt Viren was right, so she loved him. And now when she finds out, she will definitely work out a way to solve this problem from the core and not abandon Viren.
salunie Groupbie
salunie
salunie

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged

I don't think Nivi exactly abandoned Sid

It's true that Sid was wrong in not standing by Nivi's side when she needed him the most. Yet, she forgave him and was in love with him even when he was getting married to Divya. The main reason why they didn't end up being together was because of Nivi's sacrifice for Divya. Yes, it was sacrifice of Sid rather than abandoning him.

"Viren did exactly what all women want her man to do, Viren is like a dream."

Exactly! He DID what women like. He pretended to be Nivi's dream man. He created situations for her where he would be her last resort of support and help.

Now that we know he's the stalker, I doubt his love for Nivi. All those romantic dates, those sweet dialogues and keeping fast for her all seem a way to win Nivi's trust. Actually, Viren is not like a dream anymore when you add the stalker part. It sends shivers down my spines when I saw Nivi relying on Viren so much. I can't help but wonder how heart-broken she will be when she knows the truth.

"A woman of substance is one who holds her man and tries to transition him when he is at fault".

I can't agree more with the above line. The only moments I think can justify Viren's love for Nivi are when he first professed his love to her in the store room. That was before he knew that Sid and Nivi are in love. He appreciated Nivi for easily forgiving the one who she loved so badly but at the same time that person broke her heart. Maybe, this is what Viren will eventually learn from Nivi - to forgive rather than take revenge. Nevertheless, my heart goes out for Nivi'Cry

Sorry for such a long post Tongue

Edited by salunie - 19 January 2011 at 10:03am

tamushiAnamikaSJainOmshanti1111

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by salunie

I don't think Nivi exactly abandoned Sid

It's true that Sid was wrong in not standing by Nivi's side when she needed him the most. Yet, she forgave him and was in love with him even when he was getting married to Divya. The main reason why they didn't end up being together was because of Nivi's sacrifice for Divya. Yes, it was sacrifice of Sid rather than abandoning him.

Thats exactly what I also said. The creatives showed Nivi leaving Sid for Divya, not because that she was wild and mad at him. Rather there were dialogues, when Nivi herself spoke about Sid's gentleness, when she was pretending

"Viren did exactly what all women want her man to do, Viren is like a dream."

Exactly! He DID what women like. He pretended to be Nivi's dream man. He created situations for her where he would be her last resort of support and help.

Now that we know he's the stalker, I doubt his love for Nivi. All those romantic dates, those sweet dialogues and keeping fast for her all seem a way to win Nivi's trust. Actually, Viren is not like a dream anymore when you add the stalker part. It sends shivers down my spines when I saw Nivi relying on Viren so much. I can't help but wonder how heart-broken she will be when she knows the truth.

Viren knows exactly how to woo a woman, and that too how to win Nivedita. He dosed Nivedita and found out exactly what is what! But did not know the man was Siddharth. 

"A woman of substance is one who holds her man and tries to transition him when he is at fault".

I can't agree more with the above line. The only moments I think can justify Viren's love for Nivi are when he first professed his love to her in the store room. That was before he knew that Sid and Nivi are in love. He appreciated Nivi for easily forgiving the one who she loved so badly but at the same time that person broke her heart. Maybe, this is what Viren will eventually learn from Nivi - to forgive rather than take revenge. Nevertheless, my heart goes out for Nivi'Cry

Nothing of Viren can be believed now! his all actions. If you hear the BG music, when he proposed Nivi in the store room, you can get a fee. Its not a soft romantic tune, but some enignatic one.

Sorry for such a long post Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

salunie

shasha74 Senior Member
shasha74
shasha74

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
I do agree that Nivi relationship with Viren was based on rebound; she did indeed love Siddath but it was a young blossoming love that was halted by Siddath not standing up to his Family and more strongly her love for Divya.

Nivi has been shown to be a girl of little confidence and self esteem and into this comes Viren.

He who is almost the total opposite to Siddath; loud, jokey, silly, confident and who totally stands by her. For Nivedita it's like a hurricane coming into her life and making everything topsy-turvy as seen in Nivi-Viren marriage; Viren gave Nivi no time to think let alone gasp her breath before she found herself married.

Nivi is the type of girl who takes vows and promises seriously and no doubt she would've made her marriage work eventually. But Viren played his cards well giving Nivi the space she needed but also becoming close to her by making her feel safe and comfortable but then slowly forcing her to acknowledge his 'love' and then hers for him.

Nivedita will not back out of her marriage with Viren when she finds out the truth for she loves Viren in away that she didn't love Siddath; her love for Viren has blossomed, as we've seen.

However Nivi moral code will not allow her to sit quietly while an innocent takes the blame for deeds he/she did not commit and this same moral code will also not allow her to leave Viren but will in fact ensure that he gets 'better'.

A future between Siddath and Nivi is most unlikely for Nivi will never see Siddath in that light again as she has given her heart and soul to Viren.

salunieOmshanti1111_Namita_

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shasha74

I do agree that Nivi relationship with Viren was based on rebound; she did indeed love Siddath but it was a young blossoming love that was halted by Siddath not standing up to his Family and more strongly her love for Divya.

Nivi has been shown to be a girl of little confidence and self esteem and into this comes Viren.

He who is almost the total opposite to Siddath; loud, jokey, silly, confident and who totally stands by her. For Nivedita it's like a hurricane coming into her life and making everything topsy-turvy as seen in Nivi-Viren marriage; Viren gave Nivi no time to think let alone gasp her breath before she found herself married.

Nivi is the type of girl who takes vows and promises seriously and no doubt she would've made her marriage work eventually. But Viren played his cards well giving Nivi the space she needed but also becoming close to her by making her feel safe and comfortable but then slowly forcing her to acknowledge his 'love' and then hers for him.

Nivedita will not back out of her marriage with Viren when she finds out the truth for she loves Viren in away that she didn't love Siddath; her love for Viren has blossomed, as we've seen.

However Nivi moral code will not allow her to sit quietly while an innocent takes the blame for deeds he/she did not commit and this same moral code will also not allow her to leave Viren but will in fact ensure that he gets 'better'.

A future between Siddath and Nivi is most unlikely for Nivi will never see Siddath in that light again as she has given her heart and soul to Viren.
A future between Sid Nivi is not possible unless, Viren turns complete negative and all Nivi's attempts to cure him go to vain. There is a limit to everything, till Viren crosses that limit, I think there is high chance of Nivi-Viren now also.

Plus, Sid will never abandon Divya, as he is not a character. He prioritises his responsibility or duty over anything else. Divya is his responsibility now. He might fight with Divya, he might seem to lose all his patience, but he will never leave Divya.
salunie Groupbie
salunie
salunie

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Yes, at the back of my mind, I really doubt Viren's credibility now for anything. Especially his love for Nivi. She is used more like a weapon to get back at Sid.
Definitely, Viren is at fault, but I believe he's too headstrong regarding Sid. Maybe he hasn't even thought about all the tears that Nivi sheds when she's being tortured. 
Till last week, I was thinking that Nivi is so lucky to have someone like Viren as her life partnerDay Dreaming. And now... I really pity herOuch. When the truth comes out, she will be totally shattered. And the worst thing is, Nivi is not the independent type of girl who'd fight back such circumstances alone.  However, hopefully this will bring a drastic change to Nivi's character and we'll see her as a stong woman :)

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index