Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Maneet... Dulhe ka sehra suhana lagta hai

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Geet in bed.. Doc checking.. MSK by the side...n asks..Doc ..Geet well??? Doc says..complication has happened....u are aware..how difficult it was to save Geet and baby... MSK says...meaning?? Doc says..Geet is fine right now...but we have to abort the baby...All test indicate to this...so MSK if u wanna save Geet.... abort the baby.. MSK shocked..n recollects promise to Geet about saving baby!! MSK asks..do we have to do right now?? Doc says..no we can wait for few days..!! U carry on wit the ceremony... but do assure..no further stress on Geet.....so take care and leaves..!! MSK shocked...n sad!  Arjun comes near Anne....and turns her around..and Arjun says...so anything?? Anne says...yes anything..!! Eyelock *Sajna ve in bg*   Arjun puts his arms around Annes waist and pulls her closer..n says..u said i can do anything..then why?? Anne says..not this...!! 

Geet is concious and calls MSK....n MSK comes near..her and recollects her words in flashbacks  n docs words...Geet in tears and MSK wipes and says....dun do this..ur tears shouldnt drop..coz this is for me to handle....coz all things related to u ...are mine now....this pearl too..!! MSK tells Geet.. all problems have gone away from our life....this is a new begining for us.... now in our life..its gonna be only happiness..!!  Geet holds MSKs face and says..with u ...there can be only happiness in my life.. now will u stop staring and let me get ready.... muhurat of wedding is passing by!

[CRYPT]MSK on stage...with Dadi and Pinky-Tasha...smiling..!! Anne searching for Var Mala...and Arjun says...searching for this (shows) and says..i know u were looking for this.. Geet arrives..!  Manisha.. Adi Romeo Pandey hold churni over her.... Maneet eyelock and Pinky snaps her finger and says..after wedding u can stare at each other...so now..look around.. Romeo too teases..!! Anne.says..all this u guys do..not our bride....  Arjun says...well all u girls make big promise but cant fulfil.. Geet try to put varmala but boys raise MSK....n this goes..on ... finally MSK bends his head and Geet about to put on.... and MSK raises head..and Geet annoyed..finally MSK comes near Geet and bends head and Geet puts on....Varmala!! Embarrassed  As MSK goes to put... Girls do same with Geet....and it goes on a few times...before.. MSk looks distracted and as Geet watches.... MSK puts mala around..!! LOL All shower rose petals on the couple..!! Photographer comes to take photos..!! Suggest to do poses like DDLJ .. All staff people fighting to get pics clicked with Maneet...and MSK holds Geets hand and leads her away..!! Anne goes to talk to photographer..but Arjun pulls her away....[/CRYPT]

[CRYPT]Geet asks..MSK what are u doing??.If anyone saw us then?? MSK says..wanted to spend some time wit u... since half wedding done..so coz after this we are all together in this!! Geet says..i was feeling scared till sangeet that after wedding everyone changes..but m glad our half wedding done but ur still the same ..naughty!!.....MSK says have a surprise for u..Geet says what... MSK says..fulfiling one of ur wish and starts advancing on Geet and Geet says..dun come forward..!! Geet closes her eyes.....in anticipation and MSK grins...!! Anne-Arjun (same Maneet type scene Angry)Arjun says...shall i tell u one thing...many girls came in my life but no one was like u..!! U do as ur heart says..u say what u feel...!! Girls expect boys to propose..but u din wait for me...u did it urself...!! U said ..u will do anything for me.. n today when i crossed limit..u stopped me..! Anne says..i still can do anything for u..but in a limit..!! Arjun says..i respect ur thots..sorry for what i did earlier..n wanna do something for u............!!Anne wants to know..but Arjun doesnt say and moves forward..but Anne runs..!! Arjun self thot...when i do what i intend to.. u will only regret Anne and more than u... MSK will regret!.................[/CRYPT]

Precap - Geet shown near the steps of mansion in bridal attire and MSKs sehra being put on.. and bg... 'Dulhe ka sehra suhana lagta hai' .. Maneet taking pheras.....and both smile at each other..!! 

Link (Ashy)

Edited by Armu4eva - 19 January 2011 at 9:49am

The following 112 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanaahcirsnehag10mehakmagujaratigirlthahualphiegeetha0803mjht11halini19mitraurbbichintushilpavini187Duttamann80asmi123itzangellRatiKonishwetacoolxXxZiNnAyRaxXxzerroavidity_200206cs119coasta_70kripsyNandita5avantika_singhTamy95Hema_Mtruthtellerhemvbpalmbeach1238bhakbhartifanbahaneriyakhanyadanusalmankhanrulzhuny.thebestanjalireddyy84naseebramanHADmishtinan_10s-o-m-m-i-estarlite7Mallu_galjenny.my_viewbvs7691subiamanaksnChaudhrytmanshimanshi-RD-Bobbi.Arwenishunknown.puthNewdime9staroneserialsMicroniqbals4everneha2005Hot_Indo_ChillyEvashanna44Sophia21evasumimi7chimesAngadzgirlninandKyunkiImafanlily_k25LuvScoobygennyMSweetSammyDilsaymgdg_2010-Sangs-KissTheSkyAmongthestars89Teju_wkarsun-naaaaaaaaashaliniasthamaaniqratinselintruderfastkhushimuskaanrs12345Absoluvjnawazcharmed onesAmoureux-Kash-preethiFallen Angelvirgo_gurl49erFanrahmona_pakswenahtani88WeAimToPleasebubblygal1711SahSahmd410swan20neharaInfinitedreams-LetItGo-khwaishfana2zahidtodayzstarblackb28.Manal.SecretKhabri420

*Guli* IF-Stunnerz
*Guli*
*Guli*

Man its hard being 1st here!! woohoo i did it!

okay soo thats not the point of this commentLOL let the epi finish then i will come back!Embarrassed

okay me back...

okay so like anne and arjun scenes are hella boring!!! so i aint even gonna go there but omg.... luvin maneet scenes!!! awww.... they are sooo cute!!!!! let them get married in peace and then we can deal with the drama later!!!!!!LOL

thanks for the update!!! u do a fab job everyday!!!!!!!!!! =)Embarrassed

Edited by *Guli* - 19 January 2011 at 9:40am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123Armu4evaanjalireddyy84bvs7691Absoluv..Gurti-Kash..neharasun-naaaaaaaaa

shaliniastha IF-Sizzlerz
shaliniastha
shaliniastha

thanks tanu

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123Armu4eva-Sangs-sun-naaaaaaaaa..Gurti-Kash..neharatodayzstar

..Gurti-Kash.. IF-Sizzlerz