Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

upasana.diya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Ambrosia

Maybe she should just get a pregnancy cancellation prescription and shove it under koki's door. Thats all kinjal is capable of. 😆

I mean she never stepped up and confessed Koki that she was expecting, then why should she confess this now?

you are right... Kinjal was always a sly fox and a sly fox doesn't know how to be a lion, the king of the jungle.... she will fit Urmi as her bahu... both of them put their guns on others shoulders before firing
MARHABAA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Kinjal does deserve to be someone like Urmilas DIL however someone like Kokila doesnt deserve to have a member of her family married into urmilas family and thats the sad bit.
upasana.diya thumbnail
Originally posted by: MARHABAA

Kinjal does deserve to be someone like Urmilas DIL however someone like Kokila doesnt deserve to have a member of her family married into urmilas family and thats the sad bit.

you are right hun... but we can't always get 100%, we need to make it 100%... so let Kinjal turn Urmi for the better... as Urmi can't fool Kinjal... afterall Kinjal is Koki's daughter and has learnt CID at the knees of her mother since she was born
choti_rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: upasana.diya

you are right hun... but we can't always get 100%, we need to make it 100%... so let Kinjal turn Urmi for the better... as Urmi can't fool Kinjal... afterall Kinjal is Koki's daughter and has learnt CID at the knees of her mother since she was born

It would be quite funny to see the two against each other though. They would keep firing at each other. Then maybe she can finally stay out of other's lives as she would be too busy with Kinjal. You know that might actually be a good thing. Who know's maybe with Urmi's influence not around Rashi so much she might turn for the better.

LOL Diya I'm starting to talk like Sadhli huh. Looking at the brighter side of it!
upasana.diya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Eesha2

It would be quite funny to see the two against each other though. They would keep firing at each other. Then maybe she can finally stay out of other's lives as she would be too busy with Kinjal. You know that might actually be a good thing. Who know's maybe with Urmi's influence not around Rashi so much she might turn for the better.

LOL Diya I'm starting to talk like Sadhli huh. Looking at the brighter side of it!

sADhli's way is always good and it seems a good scenario....
maybe when Urmi is busy tackling Kinjal, rashi can be changed for better
choti_rani thumbnail
Originally posted by: upasana.diya

sADhli's way is always good and it seems a good scenario....
maybe when Urmi is busy tackling Kinjal, rashi can be changed for better

That it is! Gotta love her optimism. It's so contagious! 😃
MARHABAA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
But doesnt Dhawal Bahiya ( soon possibly to be our Dhawal Jiju) not run some kind of business in Mubai ? Hes been here for days maybe his business has gone belly up  now what about  the best of best microwave for Urmila ?

Hows is Kinjal going to stay in the loop and not go to Mumbai?
upasana.diya thumbnail
Originally posted by: MARHABAA

But doesnt Dhawal Bahiya ( soon possibly to be our Dhawal Jiju) not run some kind of business in Mubai ? Hes been here for days maybe his business has gone belly up  now what about  the best of best microwave for Urmila ?

Hows is Kinjal going to stay in the loop and not go to Mumbai?

well as the other serials go... out bestambest jiju will become a ghar jamai or move his business to Rajkot... they won't get totally rid of Kinjal... thats not CVs plan i guess
crms thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Marhabaa

Welcome to the forum.  The rhyming of Bhen & Pain is nice.
chennaigirl thumbnail
All of u....Be patient.....Kinjal will confees on Friday night's episode 👍🏼
Dont u knw that is how the CV's plan it?Weekend has to end with a blast.....

I really feel this serial is aimed mainly at housewives and elderly who are more intersted to see family drama rather than a little romance.....Sorry i never meant to offend anybody...But as this serial is going on focussing on all the kalaakari and nautanki's...I cant think of anything else