Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Math ANY 1: Star One Channel Heads - BAK 2 SKEWL (Page 5)

eminent IF-Dazzler
eminent
eminent

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Good post..

Since the day I read the news about the new 6-day schedule, I was totally against this idea. That was then, and now I Still don't favor it!  I was harping on it before and I still am, and that is to choose Quality over Quantity! Yes I enjoy seeing our favorite jodi that one more day, but not at the expense of the team's health, and the story line's downfall.. It's a circle- everything & everyone gets affected!

monikaseth IF-Sizzlerz
monikaseth
monikaseth

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Great Post i only watch geet now days and i wish they make geet more interesting ..I have request to geet writers please no too much negativity
aanyakunat IF-Rockerz
aanyakunat
aanyakunat

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
completely agree with u... i still cannot understand the reasoning behind the 6 day week schedule... how could anyone with even half a brain think that this would work in their favour?? 5 days a week itself was difficult to manage for the cast and crew.... now this is just killing the shows... Ouch
nandinivarma1 Senior Member
nandinivarma1
nandinivarma1

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kunataanya

completely agree with u... i still cannot understand the reasoning behind the 6 day week schedule... how could anyone with even half a brain think that this would work in their favour?? 5 days a week itself was difficult to manage for the cast and crew.... now this is just killing the shows... Ouch

especially geet....in that serial already the cast and crew were overworked and after this 6-day week more so...and that is why we have to see these aa track so illogically brought up...for one extra day of geet, we r being punished with almost half the screen space given to AA everyday....for this punishment we could have just watched 5 days of geet...but thank god for remotes...i change the channel immediately and ultimately the trps will suffer...as it is this show is watched more on utube rather than tv...and if regular tv viewers also change the channel, the trps will fall low...they could just have told the story in the old way 5 days a week instead of this 6 day week.... 
jyotic_74 Senior Member
jyotic_74
jyotic_74

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:25am | IP Logged

Well Said 100% right Star One see sense

bDgT IF-Dazzler
bDgT
bDgT

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:26am | IP Logged
The problem is , the PH takes a lot of overheads due to this change in schedule - they must've booked their actors for 5-day/week , so now they have to pay them extra, pay the technicians extra etc., imagine the technicians have accepted some other project for the weekends - that goes in the toss too...and they are human beings too - they have families and need some family time - as it is they shoot 18 hours for a 22 minutes or 30 minutes of worthwhile film that you view (episode) - imagine how much they have to stretch their schedules for accommodating one more day of air time.It's really sad and the Channel should start thinking reasonably.

Edited by bDgT - 20 January 2011 at 12:26am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aanyakunat

arunima_LUIT IF-Rockerz
arunima_LUIT
arunima_LUIT

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:00am | IP Logged
yup weeekends r for films n light shows not for soapsConfused

wake up plzzz make it 5 day once again..
Krishna_Sourav IF-Addictz
Krishna_Sourav
Krishna_Sourav

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:33am | IP Logged
nice topic.
 agree with ur post.
 yes star one made absolutely wrong  step.
 this 6 day schedule only create problem for them.
 specially  for  cvs of the show have to compromise some portion of story. they have drag this and end result trp dropping.
 in Saturday maximum busy for weekend ., maximum people busy with their family, party etc, in weekend maximum people going out side and that's the result minimum people watched show on Saturday and result low trp.

more this 6 days schedule means extra hard work for actors, actress, director, editor and every one.
this is really hectic for them.
 they also need rest for their work.
 some time actors and actress look very tired.
some times it effects on their work also.
 so main thing is cut this 6 days schedule and don't compromise with quality of work.
 we need quality of work for trp just like ur dear star one.
will add more soon.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arunima_LUIT

Go to top