Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Will she get caught?! (Page 4)

0o.Leah.o0 IF-Rockerz
0o.Leah.o0
0o.Leah.o0

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

To be honest , i want her to get caught and get the lashing of her life from Abhay. It has been an unbearable sight to see Abhay behave like a madman for three episodes. Maithli and her memory are too precious to be played with. 
Eggjack feeling.
She deserves a lashing. That madwoman!Big smile
Playing with poor Abykins' feelings like that!
She damned too obsessed with him. Man!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 0o.Leah.o0

To be honest , i want her to get caught and get the lashing of her life from Abhay. It has been an unbearable sight to see Abhay behave like a madman for three episodes. Maithli and her memory are too precious to be played with. 
Eggjack feeling.
She deserves a lashing. That madwoman!Big smile
Playing with poor Abykins' feelings like that!
She damned too obsessed with him. Man!

Yes, soul sister. Let's send some used tubelights to Abhay so that he can whack his stalker wannabe Maithli teenager love!ROFL.....Abhay will soon get a restraining order against Piya at this rate. Ouch
0o.Leah.o0 IF-Rockerz
0o.Leah.o0
0o.Leah.o0

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:41pm | IP Logged

Yes, soul sister. Let's send some used tubelights to Abhay so that he can whack his stalker wannabe Maithli teenager love!ROFL.....Abhay will soon get a restraining order against Piya at this rate. Ouch
Forget tubelights, I want my danda and Sumi's lamps !
Trust me, Piya needs all the wacking she gets, to get her brain back into the right position!

LOL Restraining order? *sigh* Even that wouldnt stop this crazily in love teenager !
Sometimes I wonder if its 'love' or just obsession. Piya has got me questioning now!

TheBlackJaguar

shruthiR IF-Rockerz
shruthiR
shruthiR

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Oh come on guys! I know she is wrong and that she shouldn't be playing with Abhay's feelings especially when it comes to Maithili but still we all know that she is doing all this because she loves him and wants to know more about him.Can't we just get past these actions of her's with the saying "All Is Fair In Love and War" or something like that.Ouch
TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:45pm | IP Logged

Trust me, Piya needs all the wacking she gets, to get her brain back into the right position!

LOL Restraining order? *sigh* Even that wouldnt stop this crazily in love teenager !
Sometimes I wonder if its 'love' or just obsession. Piya has got me questioning now!

The creative head of PKYEK Prashant had said that Abhay is Piya's obsession. So, i will go with him right now. As angry as i am at Piya, i feel bad for her too. She is crossing all lines and limits of sanity and reason. She is actually turning Abhay into some kind of a mental illness for herself. 

But yep! I hope Abhay slaps her. She desperately needs a slap. LOL

0o.Leah.o0

0o.Leah.o0 IF-Rockerz
0o.Leah.o0
0o.Leah.o0

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:51pm | IP Logged

The creative head of PKYEK Prashant had said that Abhay is Piya's obsession. So, i will go with him right now. As angry as i am at Piya, i feel bad for her too. She is crossing all lines and limits of sanity and reason. She is actually turning Abhay into some kind of a mental illness for herself. 

Hmm...Yeah. I dont think its 'love' just as yet. Obsession, might be it.
I think the reason why shes SO obsessed with finding out who Maithili is beacuse, she feels Maithili is taking her place in Abhay's heart or something?

Haha. I dont feel bad for her, Its all her doing.

Slap? From Abhay? Hey Bhagwan!!
If he slaps her, Piya shall reach America.

TheBlackJaguar

0o.Leah.o0 IF-Rockerz
0o.Leah.o0
0o.Leah.o0

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

Yes she is in trouble you are right but still i feel may be someone will interrupt them and she would have enough time to leave from there and change her dress.

But still i wish she get caught and he knows what was she doing or she was gaming with him.
Thats a possibility !
But damn! I really do want her to get caught !!!
shruthiR IF-Rockerz
shruthiR
shruthiR

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:37am | IP Logged

Ok now saying things like he should slap her and stuff is like too much.We know that she is wrong but she does have a reason behind doing so.So just chill and let's see what they show tonightSmile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index