India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Will she get caught?! (Page 3)

VladDracula Senior Member
VladDracula
VladDracula

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Abhay will never hurt Piya no matter what because she is too precious to him.He knows that very well, otherwise he had many opportunities in the past where he could have easily done so and specially when Piya was fighting with him but he loves her so much that he is willing to give up his current immortal life for her and Piya also is willing to do the same as she loves him also. Abhay and Piya both know deep down in their heart of hearts that they love each other and cannot bear to stay without each other only the time has to and will come soon when they are together.Instead of questioning Abhay, Piya should  display her love for him just talk to him spend time with him ask him out on a date and be together for a long time and Abhay too needs to do the same.

Edited by VladDracula - 19 January 2011 at 9:42pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kuppiAnamikaSJain--sanchita--

kuppi Groupbie
kuppi
kuppi

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
i m vry egr to wtch 2day's epi....Day Dreaming i hope nythin bd wil nt happn... 
abhay may bt do nythin to piya he may scld hr.... its vry suspensive....
shyams IF-Sizzlerz
shyams
shyams

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Yes Piya is going to be in trouble but I hope she wont be hurt by chaneena
patakha-guddi IF-Rockerz
patakha-guddi
patakha-guddi

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
hmmmmmmmmmm...........i dnt think so but if she is caught then abhay will not leave herUnhappy
AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
I think Piya would once again manage to fool Abhay as Maithili but before he reveals much Haseena would interrupt and tell Piya that Kabir is looking for her or something making Abhay realize his mistake. So when this plan of her goes down the drain Piya might take a dangerous step by endangering her life by going into the Jungle and Abhay would save her by revealing himself.
--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika1570

I think Piya would once again manage to fool Abhay as Maithili but before he reveals much Haseena would interrupt and tell Piya that Kabir is looking for her or something making Abhay realize his mistake. So when this plan of her goes down the drain Piya might take a dangerous step by endangering her life by going into the Jungle and Abhay would save her by revealing himself.

anamika I am dying to see that. Nowadays they are just dragging the story.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnamikaSJain

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
To be honest , i want her to get caught and get the lashing of her life from Abhay. It has been an unbearable sight to see Abhay behave like a madman for three episodes. Maithli and her memory are too precious to be played with. 
Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Yes she is in trouble you are right but still i feel may be someone will interrupt them and she would have enough time to leave from there and change her dress.

But still i wish she get caught and he knows what was she doing or she was gaming with him.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index