Originally posted by SajanRox11

Originally posted by SajanRox

Originally posted by ruvy

UPDATE PLZZ
Will do tomorrow.. Pakka!

Tomorrow means the 11th here, and it is already 11thOuch! So, when are you updating?Angry
Please continue Soon!!Embarrassed
I sat down to write it today and then i went.. *BLANK* I couldnt think how to write that part!
I am sorry to disappoint youu! and yes yes.. will surely update tomorrow! PAAKKAA!!
It's okayHug! I being a writer understand!LOL Chill and take your time!Smile
I knoww.. I am sure you can! Yes yes. Will update once I am done with the update! (:

Kay!Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GulaabiAakhein.

agreatperhaps IF-Rockerz
agreatperhaps
agreatperhaps

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged

Reserved!Embarrassed

*Edited*

Manjari, Hug first of all I am really sorry for editing late!Blushing Its alrite! Atleast you comment. Even I wanna apologize for not being able to comment on your updates these days! I have been extremely busy.. But yes I do read it when I get time! (: I like that SS of yours Life is Strange! [Did I get the name right?Confused]
I was shocked with this fast update!Shocked
Okay! So the update was fantastic!!Clap [As always!Wink] Thank youu So much Niv Hug

I loved the Gunjan-Nupur conversation on Gunjan's new found feelings!
Thank God it is only excitement in the form of fear!Embarrassed
Everyone was anxious abt what Gunjan was gonna do ryt? haha!
The last part was superb!!
But I didn't like it when Gunjan screamed on Samrat!Ouch But then she was upset and confused!Confused I know dear! But when A person is upset or not calm and happy they usually take out their frustration on loved ones. and as you saw Gunjan was trying to talk to samrat but he was not listening.. So thats why!

Continue Soon and Thanks for the Pm!

Both for the update and reminder!!LOL
No Problem!
Love from Nivriti!!Heart
Long and wonderful reply Manji!LOL

When A person is upset or not calm and happy they usually take out their frustration on loved ones. and as you saw Gunjan was trying to talk to samrat but he was not listening.. So thats why! 

I know and understand her point of view clearlyTongue! It is Sam's fault too!LOL He is always in a romantic mood!!Embarrassed

Edited by SajanRox - 12 June 2011 at 9:12am
GulaabiAakhein. IF-Sizzlerz
GulaabiAakhein.
GulaabiAakhein.

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged

Reserved!Embarrassed

*Edited*

Manjari, Hug first of all I am really sorry for editing late!Blushing Its alrite! Atleast you comment. Even I wanna apologize for not being able to comment on your updates these days! I have been extremely busy.. But yes I do read it when I get time! (: I like that SS of yours Life is Strange! [Did I get the name right?Confused]
Okay! So the update was fantastic!!Clap [As always!Wink] Thank youu So much Niv Hug

But I didn't like it when Gunjan screamed on Samrat!Ouch But then she was upset and confused!Confused I know dear! But when A person is upset or not calm and happy they usually take out their frustration on loved ones. and as you saw Gunjan was trying to talk to samrat but he was not listening.. So thats why!

No Problem!
Love from Nivriti!!Heart

When A person is upset or not calm and happy they usually take out their frustration on loved ones. and as you saw Gunjan was trying to talk to samrat but he was not listening.. So thats why! 

I know and understand her point of view clearlyTongue! It is Sam's fault too!LOL He is always in a romantic mood!!Embarrassed

Aww thanks!

Exactly! I knoww.. Samrat is just Samrat! ROFL. But in this Armaan's character needs to change now! LOL He is just too FUNNY!

P.S. Have you ever realised that our usernames are almost the same.. even I get confused at times! ROFL
agreatperhaps IF-Rockerz
agreatperhaps
agreatperhaps

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged

Reserved!Embarrassed

*Edited*

No Problem!
Love from Nivriti!!Heart

Aww thanks!

Exactly! I knoww.. Samrat is just Samrat! ROFL. But in this Armaan's character needs to change now! LOL He is just too FUNNY!

P.S. Have you ever realised that our usernames are almost the same.. even I get confused at times! ROFL

Just the difference of a numeral "11"LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GulaabiAakhein.

GulaabiAakhein.
GulaabiAakhein.

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
@ SajanRox : Exactly! and when I see the last comment is yours. I think its minee ROFL Its damn confusingg! haha
agreatperhaps IF-Rockerz
agreatperhaps
agreatperhaps

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
My name is Nivriti Manjari! How could you forget?Disapprove But I know, and how cool it is!!Cool Similar tastes...
agreatperhaps IF-Rockerz
agreatperhaps
agreatperhaps

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Manji, now I need to go.. Bye! 
GulaabiAakhein.
GulaabiAakhein.

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 8:02am | IP Logged

My name is Nivriti Manjari! How could you forget?Disapprove But I know, and how cool it is!!Cool Similar tastes...

I know Niv! Silly Girl Tongue I just felt like writing SaJanRox.. haha.. look at my other quotes. I hav written Niv in all.. haha. I remember your name!

Go to top