Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

*Its A Sajan Love Saga* 2# (Page 55)

GulaabiAakhein. IF-Sizzlerz
GulaabiAakhein.
GulaabiAakhein.

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MoNayaKiDeewani

It was not boring, it was actually interesting! Well that's what I thought, every story has to have a problem they can't always be happy, and that's why I am liking your FF at this stage althou yes I do hate problems but love stories are always incomplete without em!

What I thought from this update was, Gunjan really reminded me of the character Samrat in MJHT he loved her wanted to be with her but did not want to marry yet in this FF Gunjan wants to get married but not too soon, not really like Sam but a little bit .. I don't know! I just hope for the best, and continue soon :)

Hey Sanz Hug
Thanks! I am glad you didnt find this update boring! I thot ppl wud because gunjan was just lost in her own world..
Yep! all stories are incomplete widout pbms! But this one deosnt have Negative Characters.. thats the best part! No one is a villain.. this will show some real life issues!
Hope you enjoy then!

GulaabiAakhein.
GulaabiAakhein.

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ekta_monaya

Originally posted by SajanRox11

Originally posted by ekta_monaya

hey manjari,
awesummm update dear...
ok so this update was confusing for others but not for me...
in fact my confusion is SUMWAT clear abt gunjan...
m getting to understnd her...but still m unclear...
i mean i understnd her POV & her being carreer- oriented but havng confusion abt her own love for samrat??? dats wierd...
i mean if she wasn't intrested in marriage, y did she say yes at 1st place?
no 1 forced her to...
m worried abt samrat...wat if gunjan breaks this marriage???
he wud be shattered...
poor guy, he's thinking so much for gunjan & his marriage evn making her feel special...but gunjan is havng second thoughts abt such an amazing & loving guy...stupid girl...!!
i think gunjan truly needs a reality check...she's getting too selfish...
i mean no 1 forced her rite?!
Gosh! i'll get mad if i think more...
nyways it was a nice update...loved reading bout the date...
awww...samrat is a sweetie-pie & gunjan...dunno wat to say...

P.S- Make Me Fall In Love excites me more now...plzzz update it soon too...m dying to read it...plzzz...its always been my fav among ur FF's...update it soon if u can...Embarrassed

CONTINUE SOON
UPDATE ASAP
THNX 4 THE PM & DNT 4GET 2 PM ME...

W8ing eagerly 4 nxt update...do cont soon...

Luv,
Ekta...Hug

Hey Ekts!
Well.. this is the whole reason I wrote that note at the end. Look Ekts. I get ur POV.. but u are confused. And that showed in ur reply. You will come to know why gunjan was doing all this. She is uncertain abt the marriage
She WANTS to get married! She has always wanted to.. she only thinks NOW suddenly that its too soon! you will have to wait for this thing to clear up!
&& trust me.. Gunjan is nt gonna hurt samrat. you know that ryt? she loves him. why would she hurt him?
The whole point of me writing the note at the end.. lemme go edit that note! Tongue
Thanks for ur comments! & i will surely updt MMFIL soon!
Hope I wasnt very rude.. I didnt mean to offend ur POV.. was just clearing all the doubts u have!
ohk...i understnd now...but still i mean she was goin to call him her frnd? was saying that she LIKES samrat...i guess i'll have to wait further to clear my confusions...Ouch
& cmon shes not 18 dat shez thinking its soon... & that too shez gettng married to the guy she LOVES...
hope so she doesn't hurt samrat...*FINGERS CROSSED*...
& ya u btter update MMFIL soon...other's i'll start bugging u...LOL
no dear not at all...evn u have ur say & m glad u heard & paid heed to my POV...& tried to sort them out...m really glad with ur rply...i did not HURT me at all...seriously...thnx 4 rplying & the PM...Hug

I know.. And there was a reason for all this confusion.. which you will realise once I write this update! hope you get it.. u will need 2-3 updates to understand completely! I dont wanna rush this part! thats why I am writing it slowly!
And yes yes.. will updt MMFIL ASAP!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SandCastle.

charmee_sammy IF-Stunnerz
charmee_sammy
charmee_sammy

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 4:54am | IP Logged
hey awesome updt dear... Even m confused abt gunjan's confusionLOL hope it gets clear soon.. n i don't mind marriage getting delayedWink coz thodi sadness aur dooriya toh zaruri hai tabhi toh real khushi feel hoti haiWink
anyways date was cute... Now m eager to read further on it...
do updt soon..
GulaabiAakhein.
GulaabiAakhein.

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaJan_RaDevBest

it was a lovely update!!
do cont. soon.

Thanks Aarushi Hug
GulaabiAakhein.
GulaabiAakhein.

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by karantakiar

Awsm nd fabulous part.
superb!!!!!!!!
Plz cnt wid nxt part soon.
luv u
vritika

Thanks Vrittika!Embarrassed
GulaabiAakhein.
GulaabiAakhein.

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayadika11

awesooome.
superb.
fab..
loved the upd.
thanx for the pm...
Thank Youu Dear!Big smile
GulaabiAakhein.
GulaabiAakhein.

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kashndsel4eva

Awesome update
Loved it loads
Can't wait 4 da next part
Con soon
Thanks 4 da pm
Muahhh
Xxx

Thanks Sanya!
I am glad you liked my update!

GulaabiAakhein.
GulaabiAakhein.

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepti_mohit

hmm Ermm im confused too Confused but im sure ull clear the confusion in the next partWink Big smile..but it wasn't boringThumbs Down ..it was nothing different from ur usual way of writing ..i just hope ur alriteSmile  it was really awesomeStar

Originally posted by deepti_mohit

Ermm reading it again made me clear little bit Ermm i think she is just going through a phase ...she is just shocked by the sudden marriage ..she does want to marry him but this was sudden ..so it is making her think again ..im sure shell get through it in some time ...she is rethinking as it just not her ...woh home maker type ki person nahi hai ...she has changed already but she is not just accepting the change so she is confused ...love changes people ...her falling in love with samrat has changed her a lot ...bas she is not realizing it ..aur bahut confuse hogayi hai aur uparse shaadi bahut jaldi ..they didn't even get to know each other much ...samrat ne bahut kuch bataya hai ..but gunjan ne abhi tak kuch bataya hi nahi ...they must try to get to know each other more ..make sure that happens Wink warna shaadi ke baad problems hosakte hai Smile ..jhagde n drama tooDisapprove ...im sure ull clear the confusion of gunjan in the next update ..she will realize that her life is linked now with samrat ...but first update make me wala Evil Smile  warna Ermm ah i ll stop talking to u Evil Smile lol just kidding LOL..waise i hope i didn't bore u with my long bhashan ..im sure ull be happy that finally im commenting Wink that too twiceTongueGeek..something's wrong with meWacko...n thanx for th pm Hug

Luv ya
DEEPSHug <--- This is what I call youu!!!

Hey Deeps! Hug Thank youu so much for commenting! Wao.. that sure came as a shocker yaar!
you and commenting! wah wah!
Anyway.. you were partly ryt & partly wrong as I have already mentioned earlier! Embarrassed
But yeah.. everyone cant think like me ryt? lol..  Yeah! you were right abt speeding relations ..
So its tough for gunjan to wait and think wat she iz doing!
& no yaar! you didnt bore me.. I jus came to know what you actually think will happen in this FF.. (though you were wrong!)
I just wanna say something which you wont like to here.. "Keep Commenting" hahah! I know thats a waste.. but I was actually glad to see your comment today! trust me its great when ur best friends encourage you to write by giviing their POV!
Haha.. yeah 2 comments in one day? tooo much for you ryt?
Anyway.. get ur head checked and tell me whats wrong!!Wink
Love ya tooo Hug
M.

Edited by SajanRox11 - 09 May 2011 at 5:24am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.VanishingDream

Go to top