Weekend has come! :) Hopes are high Manji... Don't demotivate them! =D
How are you now? ;)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Kina-

GulaabiAakhein. IF-Sizzlerz
GulaabiAakhein.
GulaabiAakhein.

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Niv : I know Niv! I am trying to write :) & I am still ill.. Have fever! Will try & update tomorrow.. warna after thursday! my summers are starting.. then u can expect regular updates! :D
-Priti11- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
GulaabiAakhein.
GulaabiAakhein.

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 8:34am | IP Logged
mukitzz358674ekts_dmgmjhtMoNaYaRoXSHAMSHIR-MJHTsajanfan004princess_saralakshmi_SGruvymjhtian94kins103ria_lovesajanfendsg-muskaanambikamuskaanekta_monayakarantakiarSwaNia_2SwaNia_1SaJan_RaDevBestammykhansadufAnjali_12itzMYattitudepreety88MoNayaKiDeewani--Aditi--Ayesha_LuvSaJanSM_317nishi_sajandeepti_mohithiii-mysterygirl-ShafooAttractiveAdyaaashizincharmee_sammyARMAANKSGFAN

Hey Guys! Thank you so much for encouraging me to write. I have replied to everyone who has commented. Please have a look.
Thanks!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

MoNaYaRoXsaniya.xHealMeForever-CreativeSoul-fendaashizin

GulaabiAakhein.
GulaabiAakhein.

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged

Hey Guys!

I am back with an update. I know.. I had promised Niv that I would update in the weekend and she has high expectations.. & I know I am late. But this week has been pathetic for me & I will need some time to get back to normal.. Hope you guys understand.
This ones especially for Niv. Hope you like it :)
Love,
Manjari.

It was 7:30. Gunjan was getting ready. She didn't know how Samrat would convince her parents.. but she got ready anyways. She wore a gorgeous black dress. It was simple yet classy.  It was sleeveless & had a nice work wid sequence. She had straightened her hair & put on he usual make up. [I suck at describing dresses. Here is the picture]

Exactly at quarter to 8 Samrat rang the bell. He was sure he would be able to convince uncle & aunty for a last date before they get married! CK opened the door for the handsome man. They greeted each other.

"Uncle, Actually I came here to take permission for taking Gunjan on a date!" he exclaimed. "Its out first.. no second date!"

"Wat? Are you serious? You have just taken Gunjan for one date?" Ck said shocked.

"Yeah! So you see its so important for me to take her on ANOTHER date before our wedding.. I need to know her better!"

"Yah yeah.. certainly!"

"Yes! So can I please take her for a second date. Pleasee.."

"I don't have any problem.." he paused. "But you will have to talk to her mother!"

Samrat knew that wasn't happening.. 'Aunty would never allow. She was a disciplined woman who wouldn't let her daughter meet me for the next 15 days.' He thought. Just then Gunjan came down the stairs.

"Hi samrat!" she said with a smile. She didn't know why she wasn't excited for the date or on seeing samrat! He looked smoking hot.

"Hey Chashmish.. Uncle allowed.. lets go before aunty sees us!"

"Hey I didn't— Ck was about to finish when Gunjan said "Thanks dad." And left with samrat..

In the car Gunjan asked Samrat how he had managed to convince him and he told her everything. Then there was silence. Then again gunjan spoke.

"Where are we going?"

"Shh.. Wait & watch!"

"No. Tell me. Where are we going?"

"Surprise Chashmish."

"Grow up Samrat! I am Gunjan! Please call me that!"

"We had a deal remember, I call you Gunjan only in office. I am too used to chashmish."

"But you still don't call me Gunjan in office!"

"Because I am used to Chashmish!"

"Fine fine. Call me chashmish.." she grumbled.

"Don't you like the name?" he asked.

"No.. Its cute. But its too kiddish!"

"Aww.. you'll get used to it" he winked.

On reaching the place, Gunjan started looking around. She had been here before, but not recently. She remembered that their family came for dinner here when she came to Mumbai for holidays. As they entered the room, there was a shower of rose petals on them. Gunjan screamed in surprise. She was so happy. She enjoyed that moment a lot. Inside the lights were dim and there was no one there. It was only the two of them. The place was decorated with heart shaped balloons and flowers. There was a dinner table set for two. Samrat and gunjan walked, hand in hand, to the table and Gunjan sat down feeling as if she was a princess and was special. Everything seemed so perfect when she was with samrat. Everything!

"So chashmish, did you like the decorations!"

"Yes! Its perfect. I love it. Samrat you are a great …" she paused.. she was going to say friend? Okay. That was weird. Why would she want to say friend? Samrat was much more than a friend.. Not a boyfriend either now.. The next moment she was confused what should she say. She just looked blank.

"Boyfriend?" Samrat finished the sentence for her. Gunjan nodded in response. Her mind was not there. "I know that!" Samrat said with pride. Gunjan just smiled. No doubt samrat was a nice guy and would always be loyal to her & love her a lot. But the thing she was unsure of was herself. She had known samrat for barely three months.. & they were already getting married. It wasn't a small decision.

"Chashmish..?" He said.

"Hm.. Yah?" she said coming out of her own world.

"What happened?"

"Nothing.. nothing.. was just lost somewhere.."

"Its our date chashmish! Come.. lets dance!"

"Yeah.." she said smiling. She wanted this to go right. She liked samrat a lot. She didn't want to cause any problems in this marriage and the same time wanted to be sure of herself.. Sure that she will be able to be with samrat. That she will be there for him ALWAYS. She was very career oriented. She never thought about marriage and that was the reason for her not being excited. She was independent and liked it that way.  She realized that samrat wasn't smiling anymore. Maybe it was because of her. She shouldn't be thinking too much. She decided to think about it later. A cute smile swept across her face and she held samrat's hand and they danced away to glory. Samrat was in a better mood now as Gunjan was enjoying. Samrat pulled her closer and then let her loose only to pull her back harder. They tried doing salsa but both sucked at it. Samrat was teaching Gunjan Waltz that he had learnt but Gunjan couldn't get it right.. she always stumbled. At the end they just decided to stick to normal dancing! They both danced for a long time, coming closer to each other after every move. They were both breathless and decided to finally stop. It had been a lot of fun!

Samrat called the waiter in..

He got Chinese food. Looking at that Gunjan was delighted. She loved Chinese. This was going to be the best date ever! He even got champagne with the food! They raised a toast to their relationship. They enjoyed a lot eating and chatting.

"Chashmish, how do you feel about getting married." Samrat asked.

"Wao! That was random!" Gunjan said ignoring the topic she didn't want to think about!

"What? No it wasn't! I have been thinking about our wedding every second! I am so excited!"

'Great! Why am I the only one who is NOT excited!' Gunjan thought. Her mind was very confused. She had to think about this, peacefully, and of course, alone! She waited to get back home and think about it.

"Yah! I know. So, why are you excited?" Gunjan asked hoping to get a proper answer!

"Why will I NOT be excited? Its our wedding.. I mean I am going to be with the girl I love all my life after the 11th!"

'But isn't samrat the guy I love? Then why m I not excited? Do I not love him.. OMG what m I thinking about. Of course I love him. Its just that I am not excited. Maybe once the programmes start I will be excited! Yes. Yes. I love samrat. I love him' She said it as if she was lying to herself. It isn't that she didn't love samrat, its just that she was confused. Whether she should marry him or not? Is it too soon? Should they wait? These questions went on in her mind.

Dinner was amazing for both but Samrat kind of realized there was something going on with Gunjan. He wanted to know what.. but.. he didn't want to force her to tell him, until she actually wanted to..

In the car he finally gathered the courage to say it.

"Whats wrong Chashmish?" he said.

"Nothing Samrat.. why did you think so?"

"I don't know.. Its just that I tried to make this day so special but you were lost somewhere."

"Samrat.. its just that.. umm.." she didn't know how to tell him. She didn't know anything herself yet!

"You didn't like the arrangements? Or the date? Just tell me frankly!"

"No No.. absolutely not. I loved everything. I just wanna be with you.."

"That's so sweet chashmish.. Love you!"

Samrat came close to her and kissed her on her cheek. Gunjan blushed and got out of the car..

"Goodnight" she said and walked away to her house. She did turn back and look at him once.

Samrat smiled.

Gunjan's POV.

I sat in bed thinking for a long time. And as a matter of fact I didn't reach a conclusion. Everything had become so confusing these days. Our families were so happy with this marriage. Postponing this wedding would ruin the relationship they share. Everything would be ruined. And Samrat, he is so happy.. he would be heart broken. But.. but again I was confused. Its my life after all.. how can I just think about everyone else and not myself. I know I have to think about the.. but at the end I don't want to ruin mine or samrat's life. I want to be sure before taking a decision in life. Maybe Samrat was right. I didn't know him too well yet. How could I get married to him?

I agree that we have been friends since we were kids. But that's a long time ago.. and people change. & samrat has surely changed. He must have dated many girls and all.. and maybe even slept with some. That's besides the point now.. We both are different too. STOP STOP STOP. I cant do this. I am just forcing myself to postpone this wedding. I have to give it a chance. Because now its either now or never. And this will continue for my whole life. This is a decision I have to take that will either make my life or ruin it. Its either everything or nothing! That's the risk I have to take. But Samrat is a nice guy.. I lov—like him a lot and he is just this amazing guy who loves me a lot. How can I break his heart? I know. I have to be sure about this and there are still a few days left before the wedding.

I shut my eyes and went off to bed. There was nothing else to say.. or think about. I was confused and that was all.. nothing more.. I had a great time today with Samrat and I want to be with him. That's all I know. And yes. I am going to go through this. Fast. & well. I promised myself before I went off to sleep dreaming about the most awaited wedding!

Hey guys!

Yah.. no precap. Because after writing such a boring update.. I am confused! Rofl. Just kidding. This part is going to be confusing for you guys too.. but I think its better you read through. You may not understand why gunjan is behaving that way. But you will as you come to know her real self. When SHE comes to know her real self. This story is very complicated. This may not have any negative characters in it but there will be problems.. Maybe you will be able to understand what was going on with Gunjan once she Understands Herself.. That's all for today!

I know I know.. It was boring & short.. but comments will be a great encouragement!

Thanks!

-Manjari

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

miriam2MoNaYaRoXruvylakshmi_SG358674ammykhankarantakiarmjhtian94SwaNia_1saniya.xSIZZZLERitzMYattitude--softyy--_Monu_MaNan_KaShiansg-muskaanSandCastle.preety88sadufHealMeForeverSwaNia_2SM_317fend..-Ayesshhaa-..-Kina--CreativeSoul-KaSh-Maneet-FanXSilentWishesX.VanishingDreamar_sajan4evrMoNayaHolicPragAttractiveAdyaShafooaashizincharmee_sammyfelicitysmoak.whiterose29BabajiKaThullu

..Ambika.. IF-Rockerz
..Ambika..
..Ambika..

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 8:42am | IP Logged
res
*edited*
awesome updt manjii as usual..thak gayi hun ye kehte kehte...LOLEmbarrassed..ur updts are just magical...they always make me crave fr more...can read ur ff the whole day they are tht gud...WinkEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...i totally understand gunjii's pov as marriage is not a small decision...it has to be pondered alot of times...luvd it sooo very much yaar...ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap...and i seriously luv the way u showed gunjii's pov...her insecurities are totally justified...i think anybody at her place wud have felt the same...but i just hope that this doesn't create any misunderstanding between sajan...can't see them sad...CryCryCryCryCryCryCry...and loved the way sam planned their date...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...hes just so cute nad adorable...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...please update soon...and i dnt need to remind u fr the pm ...
luv u
ambiTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongue

Edited by ambikamuskaan - 09 May 2011 at 10:22am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GulaabiAakhein.

GulaabiAakhein.
GulaabiAakhein.

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ambikamuskaan

res

Arrey Wah! you reached so fast! Wink