update soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GulaabiAakhein.

GulaabiAakhein. IF-Sizzlerz
GulaabiAakhein.
GulaabiAakhein.

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Hey Guys!
This update is specially for Kamakshi as I had promised her yesterday..
and as a bhulakkad person I forgot! But I just wrote down the update and im posting it!
Please ignore errors because I havent got the time to recheck!
Thanks!
Love,
Manjarii..

Samrat was overjoyed. He was finally getting married to the love of his life! He would stay with her the whole day! He would share everything with her. Now they would literally eat together, sleep together, work together & Do everything TOGETHER! He Just loved the thought of it. The excitement drove him crazy! He was restless as if his wedding was the very next day!! While thinking about his marriage Samrat realized.. He hadn't even asked his dad when was the marriage? The auspicious day..!! He got up of his bed and went to his dad's room..

Knock Knock. Knock Knock.

Rajesh opened the door. The room was dark. Samrat wondered why they hadn't put on the lights.

"What's wrong son?" Rajesh asked worried.

"Dad, Why haven't you all switched on the Lights?"

"Samrat! Its 2:30 am.." he said looking at his watch. "Anyway, what happened?"

"Shit! Sorry.." Samrat hit his head. "Actually I had.. Erm.. forgotten to ask you the date of the marriage.." He gulped.

He knew Rajesh would not spare his act. He would make a great joke of it & Mayank would be the first to know about it. Rajesh laughed instantly. Samrat shook his head in regret. He shouldn't have come here only! He still looked at his father for an answer & for him to stop laughing. Rajesh placed a hand on his shoulder.

"11th April.. is the date finalized.." He announced. Samrat had a huge smile on his face. He began counting the days spontaneously. Today was the 26th! So there were exactly 16 days! He was very excited. He jumped. Rajesh laughed again and then said goodnight as he yawned.

Samrat went back to his room. 16 days. That is two weeks and 2 days. He sighed. And the functions would start even sooner!! Maybe around the next week! He was damn happy! He laid down on his bed and closed his eyes to picture Gunjan in a red lehenga with the pallu over her head, her spectacles on her beautiful eyes,  alot of make up, Her neck filled with jewellery and her eyes staring at the ground and slowly she walked towards Samrat. He sighed again. He just loved her so much.

He went in front of the mirror and practiced a couple of time,

"Gunjan. Dadandmomsetourmarriagedate" he said so fast that even he couldn't understand.

"Nahi yaar. Aise toh usse samajh hi nahi ayega!"

He tried again.

"Chashmish, We are getting married on the 11th!!!!!" he said as he grinned.

"Ew. I cant smile like this. I have to tell her in style!"

3rd try.

"Chashmish, mujhe pata hai ki hum sabko saath batana chahte the.." he paused. He tried to act filmy. Then he became himself again. "But who cares as long as we are getting married on the 11th!" he exclaimed.

"naah.. too weird!"   

He tried again. And again. And again.

The next morning Samrat was the first one to reach office! He was so excited to tell Gunjan the good news.. Oops the outstanding, breathtaking news. He was super excited as he paced from left to right in his office waiting for Gunjan. It was 8 am and she still wasn't here. He was annoyed. He picked up his cell phone and called Gunjan.

"Hi Samrat!" she said.

"What hi Samrat? Im waiting for you in the office from so long!" he said.

"Relax relax. Im almost here. Just entering the building." She said as she cut the line.

'She cut my call?!! Very bad!' he went and sat on his desk but before he could get angry with Gunjan she appeared through the door.

"Hi! So any special occasion? How are you so early?" she said.

"No. nah. Nothing. Just wanted to come a little early." She said.

"oh." She looked disappointed with his answer. "So why were you waiting for me?"

"Um.. nothing.. concentrate on your work! Very bad Gunjan. This was not expected. Office main personal baat nahi karni chahiye!" He said.

Gunjan looked at him in awe. "Fine. Im going!"

She left his cabin and went to hers. The office staff started to come in and Samrat couldn't do any work as usual. Gunjan was in the office next to him and he desperately wanted to tell her that they would get married in 15 days now! He couldn't wait to see the reaction on her face. Thinking about this he got up again and went to her cabin.

He knocked twice. She called him in. She was studying a file and all her attention was in it. She didn't look up even once but spoke, " So Mr.Shergill, Any problem?" she said acting professional.

Samrat gave another of his deadly looks and walked towards her desk.

"Yes, Ms.Bhushan. I wanted to ask you a question." He said with his charming voice.

Gunjan nodded looking at him, "Go on."

"CK uncle ko tumhari shaadi nahi karvani kya?" he asked as he leaned onto Gunjan's desk..

'Achha.. toh usse lagta hai ki mujhe pata nahi chalega ki ghar main hamari shaadi ki baat chal rahi hai? Stupid!' Gunjan thought!

"Nahi.. Mujhe abhi shaadi nahi karni" she pretended.. "Aur waise bhi, Office main personal baatein nahi karte!"

She got up from her desk and was going to leave. Samrat caught her wrist. "Kaha ja rahin ho?" he asked. "Mayank se kuchh kaam tha." She said. Samrat didn't leave her hand. Instead he pulled her back and wrapped her in his arms.

"Jab Mayank ka itna handsome bhai yaha khada ho, toh mayank ke paas jaane ki kya zarwat!" he said with naughtiness sparkling in his eyes.

"Look Samrat, not here." She said. And Samrat knew she meant it. She didn't like it when he tried all his tricks in office. She had told him before also that she liked to work and she was very ambitious! So Samrat understood and left her hand. She smiled seeing his innocence. She came closer and kissed him on his cheeks before leaving. He smiled to himself as he watched her leave the office. Why was she so beautiful…? Humphh..

Later that day they sat together having lunch. Gunjan served Samrat, she was actually getting better at serving food. She didn't drop much today! Only a little bit near his place. Samrat was almost used to this by now. She was hopeless at cooking and all this household work. She was fit to be the boss and make everyone work!

"So Chashmish, shaadi nahi karni?" he asked again.

"Samrat, phirse office main?" she glared at him.

"What? Its our lunch break!" he said.

"Hmm. Ok." She had to agree.

"So, when do you want to get married?"

"I think atleast after 3-4 years" she said controlling her laughter. She just wanted to see his reaction. Teasing each other was always fun.

"WHAT?" Samrat said. All his dreams were shattered in a moment. He had planned so much! They were getting married in 15 days and the bride didn't want to get married yet. Maybe he should only go tell everyone that they would wait. Or maybe he could convince Gunjan. He started to think about the alternatives when Gunjan said it out.

"Unless.. Mom & dad have already set our marriage for the 11th of the next month" she said with a smile.

"Yeah.." Samrat said still lost in his thought. He hadn't even heard what Gunjan said.

"SAMRAAT" Gunjan said. 'He was sooo slow.' She thought. 'he takes so long to realise what Im saying!!'

"Hah?" he asked now paying attention.

"I know that mayank had told everyone about us and that we are getting married on the 11th!" she said out clear!

"What? Who told you?" he asked depressed. He had been practicing how he would tell Gunjan and now he comes to know that she already knew it!

"Dad. He didn't want to tell me but he couldn't hide it. Even mom seemed excited when she came home yesterday…

[*Flashback* -- (Gunjan tells Samrat) ]

Yesterday when mom and dad came home.

"Hey dad. Hey mom.! How was your day?" I asked.

"It was normal. Nothing happened at all." Dad said.

I thought it was weird of dad to talk like that.

"Ohhk." I said. "By the way mom, I gave dads shirt to Samrat."

"haan haan beta, hamara hone wala—

Before mom could say anything dad interrupted.

"Mujhe bhook lag rahin hai"

I understood that time that Mom & dad are trying to hide something. But as usual they sucked at it. (Gunjan & Samrat laugh)

And that was all. Then dad and mom sat and told me everything. The whole night I kept thinking about calling you. But I thought you would have slept! Today when I came to office you told me not to talk about personal stuff here.. that's why.."

[*Flashback ends*]

"Ohh.. So you were mocking me ha? By saying that you don't want to get married and all that!!" Samrat said.

Gunjan laughed again.

"And by the way, I was awake!"  Samrat said.

"huh? What?" Gunjan asked. She didn't get what he said.

"I was awake. I couldn't sleep out of excitement last night!"

"Aww.." she said.

"I love youu!" Samrat said.

"Love you too!" Gunjan said.

"Our story kind of moved in fast forward. You came back like 3 weeks ago from London and now.." Samrat said..

"I guess it was meant to be that way" Gunjan said. She was enjoying talking to Samrat but her eyes flickered to her watch and her eyes shot up.

"Samrat its 3:30! I have a meeting with mayank now. I haven't even finished my presentation! I hate you!" she said.

"Meri kya galati hai?" Samrat asked. Two minutes ago Gunjan had told him she loved him.. and now.. all of a sudden I hate you! Why was she so confused! Samrat thought!

Precap: Shaadi Shopping. With Mayank & Nupur! Gunjan banned from entering office for the next 15 days!

Hey guys,

Hope you enjoyed reading!

Please comment & don't forget to hit the like tab if you enjoyedd! :)

The following 53 member(s) liked the above post:

miriam2kamakshiguptamohit_rockstarruvyMoNaYaRoXekts_dmgmjhtzobshehstrings123ammykhan358674mjhtian94sweety_urshrosecutiekarantakiar-BlueSwitch-Swaatii1gunjan7Sanlicioussg-muskaanAnjali_12dbr_kmichiitzMYattitude--softyy--MaNan_KaShian_Arushi_SwaNia_1saniya.xsadufHealMeForeverSwaNia_2SM_317preety88KuchBhiMatBol-desiresoul-..Ambika..SandCastle.-Kina-..Enchanteur..AttractiveAdyaShafoo-Priti11-fend..-Ayesshhaa-..-CreativeSoul-XSilentWishesX.VanishingDreamKaSh-Maneet-Fanar_sajan4evraashizincharmee_sammyfelicitysmoak.whiterose29SanzMonaya4ever

-Kina- IF-Sizzlerz
-Kina-
-Kina-

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged
it was awesome Smile

GulaabiAakhein.

ekts_dmgmjht Senior Member
ekts_dmgmjht
ekts_dmgmjht

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 8:39am | IP Logged
freak dat was amazing
i just loved the teasing session
it was so hilarious
n also sammy trying how to tell gunji
n wat gunji banned frm cmng to office
bad 4 sammy
but he has to wait
continue soon
n thx 4 d pm

GulaabiAakhein.

SanzMonaya4ever IF-Achieverz
SanzMonaya4ever
SanzMonaya4ever

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 8:40am | IP Logged

wowwww awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeee update manjari sis hehehhe awww sammmy is so so so excited for marriage dat he even started dreaming awww hayeeeeee how cuteeee n den i lovee wen he was practising how to tellll gunji loved dat scene it was so funny n cuteee toooo n den in office gunji mocking sammmy awww poor sammmy he was all shattered wen gunji said 2-3 yrs lol n loveeed dis update a lot now do continue sooon  

GulaabiAakhein.

Go to top