Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

*Its A Sajan Love Saga* 2# (Page 22)

GulaabiAakhein. IF-Sizzlerz
GulaabiAakhein.
GulaabiAakhein.

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anu_sajan4ever

wowwww awesomeeeee update manjari armaan n gunjan lunch n hehehee armaan was constantly pullling her legs ehehhe n den in phone wid ridz gunji ehehehehe so funnny she rocks n den oh noooo pooor sammy yeh georgia kaha se pahuch gayi now sammmy in lost of trouble ehhehee continue sooon now

Hey Anu!Big smile Thank you very much! haha.. xactlyy.. POOR sam!
lol.. Glad u enjoyed reading it!

GulaabiAakhein.
GulaabiAakhein.

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anjali_12

Hey Manji ...Loved the update...The new fun  twist is awesome..Liked the way Gunjan reacted..Gunjan & armaan's scene was superb!!!!!!Can't wait to see SaJan's confrontation.........Plzzzz continue soon....

Hey Anji Di.. Thanks alot.. Im glad you likedd the idea!
Will continue sooon!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjali_12

GulaabiAakhein.
GulaabiAakhein.

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by itzMYattitude

manjari ki bachiiiiiiiiiii
sammy k peechy pary hy kya
poor guy lolx
ok
awesomeeeeeeeee update dear
just fantasticcccc
loved all th scenes
great jobbbb
gunjun left noone today lolx
first ammy then sammy
poor guysss
aj women day tha kya???
but literally all the scenes were fun to read
againnnnnnnnn as usual amazingggggggg job
*thumbssss upppppppp*

do continue soooooooooon
itny ff likhny kon bolta tujhy
ab kn sy update krny bolon =(
update alllllllllllll of them soooooooooooooooooooon

Heyy Sara!
thanks alot yaaaar!
haha.. nahi women's day kuchh din pehle tha!
lol... Poor Samrat.. ((Armaan ka isme phayda hi tha!))
haha.. will continue ALLL of them!

GulaabiAakhein.
GulaabiAakhein.

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
miriam2rupal.sri24sajanfan004mohit_rockstar-MoNayalicious-ruvyekta_monaya358674sadufSajanRoxSHAMSHIR-MJHTSwaNia_2Ayesha_LuvSaJanMoNayaKiDeewaniroknstarz_mjhtsweety_urshSaJan_RaDevBestammykhandbr_kmichisg-muskaansweetsurabhi94karantakiarsashazmohititzMYattitudeAnjali_12preety88--Aditi--hiiiiiiiiiiiAnu_sajan4evernishi_sajandeepti_mohitaashizincharmee_sammyARMAANKSGFANar_sajan4evrNilam2010kashndsel4evamayadika11pragya_luvsajanAttractiveAdya

Heyy Guys!
Thanks alot yaaaar!
Loved all your comments and thanks for hitting the like tab!
I love updating this FF because its my favourite!
Thanks for loving this FF as much as I do!
LOL!
Love ,
Manjari

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saniya.x-CreativeSoul-

GulaabiAakhein.
GulaabiAakhein.

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 9:49pm | IP Logged

Gunjan went home immediately.. She was burning with anger.. "How could samrat do this.. and on top of that he denied the truth!! I never thought Samrat was SO insensitive! She must be feeling so betrayed.. SAMRAT SHERGILL you better watch out! I am NOT gonna spare you this time.. Wait till you come back!" she told herself..

The next two days went by really fast.. Armaan showed up once or twice and irritated gunjan! She was completely annoyed with those two! She could murder both of them.. but first it was samrats turn! He had done something which gunjan couldn't tolerate! First, he slept with a girl.. and secondly, he LIED! He denied the fact that she was speaking the truth! 

"What does he think? He can get away with it? He accepted that she was his girlfriend but not the fact that they slept together! Samrat your gonna be dead.."

Gunjan tried to calm herself, but it didn't work..

Samrat's continuous calling irritated gunjan even more.. she hadnt accepted a single call from him and deleted all the messages without reading!

Samrat was very worried, he hoped and prayed that gunjan didn't go tell anyone else.. He finished his main meeting and caught the next flight and came back! It had been 3 days since he had talked to Gunjan.. He was sure she would be angry, after all she was GUNJAN BHUSHAN!

Armaan came to receive samrat at the airport.. The two friends hugged each other and then left the airport'

Armaan told him as they sat in the car, "I think you should go meet gunjan first. She is not in a very good mood!" Both of them knew that it was an understatement.

"Yes, I think your right Armaan!" Samrat said.

Armaan grinned.. "I think your gonna be murdered today. Want me to call the ambulance in advance?" he suggested.

"SHUT UP Armaan! And dude.. You're a doctor yourself! Just wait here!And I am gonna tell her the truth! You get it? THE TRUTH!!" he said..

"Only if she listens.. I think u should wear a helmet and go! Just for safety reasons!"

"WILL YOU STOP SCARING ME!" he almost yelled..

"Ok Ok.. Im just warning you!"

"Keep your warnings to yourself.. and .. and stop grinning or im gonna murder YOU!" Samrat showed his nervousness.

"All the best dude.." he said as he stopped the car in front of the Bhushan's house!

"And make sure uncle and aunty arent home! Warna unhe unke daamaad ki pitai dekhni padegi! Hahahaha" Armaan said again..

Samrat frowned.

He rang the bell at the bhushans.. he calmed himself down. A servant opened the door.

"Uncle ghar pe hai?" samrat asked the servant.

"Ji. Sirf gunjan didi ghar pe hai.."

Samrat was relieved. He went inside and walked slowly up to gunjan's room. He peeped into her room and saw her lying down on the bed.

He entered the room and looked at gunjan.. Her eyes were shut and she seemed to be calm. Atleast he hoped she wasn't that furious.

"God save me!" Samrat muttered and then with a low voice he said "Chashmish'"

Her eyes shot open and she sat up in bed.. she glared at him..

"Samrat! Tum.. Tum yaha kya kar rahe ho?"

"Chashmish, I have to talk to you.."

"Samrat RIGHT NOW! I have to TALK to you!" She began..

"Chashmish ek baar meri baat toh '

Before he could finish she chucked a pillow on his face. "Chashmish.. Listen to me atleast.."

She got up from the bed and held his collar..

"Mr.Samrat Shergill.. if you think you can ruin any girl's life like this you are wrongg!" he said softly..

Samrat gulped as he could clearly see the anger in her eyes.

"Look chashmish '

"THAT'S ENOUGH! How MANY girls' LIVES have you RUINED? Except for me and Georgia?? TELL ME DAMN IT!" She yelled louder.!

The maid came running upstairs.. Gunjan shut the door on her face..

"Just gimme a minute to explain chash'

She turned around.. her eyes showing all her anger..

"What? What do you wanna tell me? Jus get lost samrat.. or I may just murder you!"

"Chashmish, Tum widhwa ho jaogii!"

"Shut UP! We havent got married yet!" she yelled..

She chucked another pillow at him.. he caught it.. Gunjan looked the other way.. she couldn't look into samrat's eyes. She was hurt. And VERY VERY VERY ANGRY! And this was how she took out her anger.. by screaming and throwing stuff at the person! Samrat stood where he was! He had to do something. She wouldn't let him speak. Samrat tried to go closer but -

"SAMRAT! STAY AWAY! I don't wanna talk to you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! Go Away!" gunjan yelled..

"Chashmish Relax.. please.. meri baat toh suno!" Samrat repeated again..

"RELAX? You really want me to relaxx.. you suck!! Ur an idiot!" She yelled again..

She decided to leave the room but samrat wouldn't let her.

"Fine.. don't relax.. scream as much as you want to.. but don't leave."

She looked around.. She was finding something to chuck at samrat.. there was a vase kept on the side table . she picked it up!

"WOW WOW WOW.. Chashmish.. Not that! Please. Main mar jaoonga!" Samrat said and he backed away!

"That's WHAT I WANT!" she yelled and chucked it at his feet.. ((so that he doesn't get hurt!))

Samrat jumped back.. "Look chashmish, Scream as much as you want but don't throw stuff!"

"Why?Ill do whatever I want! Get it?!" gunjan screamed..

Samrat caught her hands.. No atleast tried to.. She freed her hands in seconds and they were back on his collar!

"I feel LYK ripping your shirt apart..Arghh.. SAMRAT I COULD JUST MURDER YOU NOW!!!" She yelledd..

"Jo karna hai karo" samrat muttered to himself and that's exactly what gunjan did..

She ripped his shirt into strips.. all of them fell to the floor..

"OUCHH!!" samrat screamedd.. She had scratched him while tearing his shirt!

Gunjan yelled "VERY GOOD.. YOU DESERVE this!!"

Gunjan began to cry... all her anger was coming out.. Samrat gave her water.. she refused at first.. but later took it from his hands. She calmed down a lil.. Samrat sat down next to her.

"Chashmish, Georgie was my girlfriend when I was in college." He started.

Gunjan was getting bugged already 'GEORGIE!' wow.. nice name.. she thought.

"But after that we broke up, we werent compatible.! I didn't sleep with her!" He said.

"Armaan slept with Georgie!" he said. Gunjan stared at samrat! "SHUT UP!" she tried to yell.. her voice was sore and barely anything came out!

"Armaan said his name was samrat! That's why Georgia asked for me!!" Samrat clarified!

"And give me one reason to believe you?" She said in her trembling voice'

"Because I am saying te truth." Samrat said. He held gunjan's hand and looked at her. She looked the other side..

"I love you chashmish'" he said..

"Promise me samrat that you havent done anything!"

"I promise.. I wouldn't lie to you!" he assured her.

"I am sorry for hurting you!" she said sweetly.. tears still pouring out from her eyes..

She side hugged samrat and he hugged her back..

"Aww.. its ok! I have a doc with me'!"

"What? You brought a doctor! You knew I was going to murder you?"

"Well, I know you too well now.. and the doctor is Armaan!" he chuckled..

The both had a good laugh and then gunjan gave samrat her dad's shirt..

When samrat came out wearing that Gunjan started to laugh.. The shirt was so LOOSE! Hahaha.. But Samrat had no other option!

"ha.ha.ha. Very Funny! This is all because of you!"

Gunjan laughed even louder.. Samrat's phone rang.. It was armaan..

"Ok now ill leave.. Armaan's waiting!"

"Fine.." she said..

She walked Samrat to the car and armaan came running to samrat.

"OMGG.. YOUR ALIVE! YAY YAY!" he jumped in surprise..

"ARMAAAAN!" Sajan screamed in chorus!

Samrat and Armaan left..

As he entered his house he saw that everyone was in the living room! Even Gunjans Parents were there. Samrat went in slowly.. Everyone first laughed at his clothes then CK realised, "Hey! Yeh toh meri shirt hai!" He looked at his wife..

"Ji, uncle, who actually main Gunjan se milne gaya tha.. Toh meri.. um.. shirt gili ho gayi thi!"

"Ohhh" Everyone said.. they were all smiling at him.. He didn't understand why! It was all so strange.. He went in with armaan. Mayank looked down. As if trying not to burst our laughing.

"So samrat, how was your trip?" Rajesh asked.

"It was awesome dad.."

"You didn't miss gunjan?" he asked grinning..

'How did they know? Had gunjan told them? No no..' he thought.

"What?" he asked.

"No.. we mean you work with her.. so did you miss her?" CK asked winking at him!

"OK! So tell me.. WHO told you guys?" Samrat asked.. he was sure they knew about SaJan..

"Mayank!" they all said..

Samrat stared at mayank! He went closer in anger.. and then suddenly hugged mayank!

"Thanks Bhai! I would have never been able to say anything!" he said hugging him!

"I havent finished yet!" Rajesh said..

Samrat looked up trying to read their faces.. Will they accept gunjan? Will they not? He wanted to know!

"We have fixed your wedding Samrat!!!" Rajesh went on!

"WHAAAT?" Samrat said..

"YES beta.. We love gunjan!" Samrat's Mom said..

"Congrats DUDE!" Armaan hugged samrat!

"Toh.. kya aapne gunjan ko bataya?" Samrat asked.

"Nahi.. abhi nahi." CK said.

"Good.. usse main bataoonga!" Samrat said..

It was the BEST day of SAMS life! It was supposed to be the most dreadful day.. but it turned out to be the best! Everything was going how they wanted it to go! But who knew what would happen? Everyone was happy and so was Samrat'.

Gunjan.. She was yet to know!

Precap:

Office.

"CK uncle ko tumhari shaadi nahi karvani kya?" Samrat asked as he leaned onto Gunjan's desk..

'Achha.. toh usse lagta hai ki mujhe pata nahi chalega ki ghar main hamari shaadi ki baat chal rahi hai? Stupid!' Gunjan thought!

"Nahi.. Mujeh abhi shaadi nahi karni" Gunjan pretended..

Do rate and Comment!

Love,

Manjari

Edited by SajanRox11 - 20 March 2011 at 9:50pm

The following 44 member(s) liked the above post:

geniuslibramiriam2rupal.sri24MoNaYaRoXmohit_rockstarruvySwaatii-BlueSwitch-strings123ammykhan358674sajanfan004karantakiarSanliciousvidu87SwaNia_1saniya.xAnjali_12dbr_kmichiitzMYattitude--softyy--_Arushi_sg-muskaanKuchBhiMatBolSandCastle.sadufpreety88SwaNia_2SM_317fend..Enchanteur....-Ayesshhaa-..XSilentWishesX.VanishingDreamar_sajan4evrShafoo-Priti11-KaSh-Maneet-Fan-CreativeSoul--Kina-whiterose29aashizinfelicitysmoak.SanzMonaya4ever

SM_317 IF-Rockerz
SM_317
SM_317

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
res

edited wow me first...Party
heyyy manjii
amzingggggggg hillarious update..
armaan samrat scene was soo cute..
loved d way arman was scaringg samratLOL
n gunajn was d star of d update..Star
she was damn cute...
omgg her ANGER..poor samrat...ROFL
finaaly every1 knew abt sajan
n theri wedding is  fixed..Embarrassed
lovely part..
cont soon!

Edited by SM_317 - 21 March 2011 at 4:21am

GulaabiAakhein.

..Ambika.. IF-Rockerz
..Ambika..
..Ambika..

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
manji it ws simply superb...it ws so hilarious..................poor samrat .........luvd gunjans tantrums
"tum widhwa ho jaogi"that ws funny..............................
she ripped his shirt.................bechara.......................and armans safety tips were too gud...i cn read this part 100 times...................precap ws nice.........plz cont. soon...............................
luv u
ambika

GulaabiAakhein.

saduf IF-Rockerz
saduf
saduf

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
awesome update

precap is awesomest

cont soon