India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

*Its A Sajan Love Saga* 2# (Page 100)

GulaabiAakhein. IF-Sizzlerz
GulaabiAakhein.
GulaabiAakhein.

Posted: 27 March 2012 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Hey Guys! Hug My boards are OVERR ROFL Yaaay!
And now I am backk! 
And one thing I can assure all of you is that your going to get regular updates. One update everyday ATLEAST! (I really hope I can do that LOL )
So here I am with today's update, 
SaJan's Honeymoon day 1.

A small recap of the previous update-

Gunjan & Samrat go for Lunch with Armaan and Riddhima. Armaan tells samrat about some problems between him and Ridz. Samrat and Gunjan talk to her mother. Samrat makes her understand what Gunjan's work means to her. Gunjan over hears their conversation and sits and wonders what marriage is actually all about...

"Gunjan. Packing kar liya?" Nupur asked rushing into the room. "Haan Bhabhi, all done." She said with a smile. "Samrat kaha hai?" Nupur asked. "Bathroom main!" she replied, "Dekho na, kabse bathroom main baitha hai!" Gunjan complained. "SAMRAAT!" Nupur screamed. "Flight ka time ho raha hai! COME OUT!" "Aaaya Bhabhii..!" he screamed from the bathroom. The whole house was gathered downstairs to bid them farewell. Armaan had decided to drop them to the airport. They checked everything one last time and then went downstairs. Gunjan and Samrat hugged everyone and said their goodbye's. They received winks from Mayank and Nupur. Samrat had heard alot about Mayank and Nupur's honeymoon and had convinced Gunjan not to carry her laptop! She had laughed and then agreed.

In the car, while Gunjan and Samrat had smiles on their faces, Armaan had a frown all over his. "I am going to miss you guys!" he said. "Do you'll have to go?" Samrat laughed at his friend and said, "With you here we never get privacy.. so a honeymoon's a good idea!" Armaan frowned more. "You'll not even realise we're gone with Riddhima around..!" Gunjan exclaimed trying to be nice. Armaan didnt reply to that. He just smiled at her. Gunjan wanted to spend sometime with Samrat. She wanted to know him a little better since she had been too busy with her problems lately and had no time to even know him a little better.. She was looking forward to the trip and Samrat too was happy  that they would be alone for 10 days!  They had so much to do, so much to talk about..

After a very boring flight, they landed in Delhi. Gunjan had read a magazine and Samrat has slept in the flight with his head on her shoulder.  They were too tired to go anywhere when they reached their rooms. Samrat had crashed on the bed and Gunjan had also taken a small nap. In the evening they decided to go for a little walk outside just to get to know the area a little better. Obviously it was Gunjan's idea since a lazy person like Samrat would never think of a walk. As they walked along Samrat's mind was scheming how to make things light and enjoyable on the trip while Gunjan was thinking just the opposite. She was planning to talk to Samrat about his conversation with her mother. She needed some answers and she thought this was the right time. After a lot of thinking Gunjan started the conversation. "Samrat, I heard the conversation between you and mom.. did you mean .. I mean did you actually mean everything you told her?" Gunjan asked not sure if she had put the words correctly. Samrat was not in the mood for serious talk. "Yes.." he said truthfully. "You don't think I know what marriage is? You don't think I am a good wife? Right?" she asked, rather stated. "Its not that Gunjan. See, every human has to change a little bit after marriage. They have to share their lives with another person, you know, and that's not easy.. But you haven't really been able to understand marriage yet.. Just being called Mrs.Shergill and saying "I love you" now and then is not marriage.." he said. Gunjan was quiet as she was actually taking in whatever he was saying. She knew that she didnt have much idea about relationships because she had never really seen many.. Rather she hadn't really paid attention or observed a couple. Her aims were always related to business. "Let me take bro for example, he is a great husband, no doubt, he shares everything with bhabhi, but he has still, even after 2 years of marriage , not been able to give Bhabhi enough time. His work has always been his first priority and that is wrong. Mom, Dad, Me... we have all been telling him this since he got married but he hasn't been able to change. Still, he tries his level best to give her time... Even we have to change a little for each other na?" he said in a serious tone. "Hmm.. I know Samrat.. And you know what, you have changed for me.. its just.. I haven't been able to take in all this .. rather I have never given it a thought so maybe Thats why.." she said wondering why hadn't she thought of this. Listening to all this Samrat was a little bored, come on he was on his honeymoon and it was time for some fun.. "Chashmish, You know I could help you.. I wouldn't mind giving you tips on how to be a good wife!" he exclaimed. Gunjan gave him a confused look. "Don't worry, I have seen bhabhi and learnt alot of qualities of a good wife." He said winking at her. Gunjan was hesitant at first but she agreed to let Samrat teach her, atleast she could give it a shot. But well, Samrat had something totally different in mind.

Once they were back in the hotel, he told her, "See, the first tip is to be able to fulfil your husband's wishes.." he said with a grin on his face. Gunjan looked completely confused. "WHAT?" she asked befuddled. "What what? You have to take care of my needs also!" he said, "Let me give you an example, like right now I want a nice back massage!" he said excited. "Samrat, I Cannot Do all THIS!?!" "Gunjan.. atleast give it a shot! I am here helping you .. you should also try naa!" he said trying to be serious. "Do all wives have to do all this? I have NEVER given a massage to anyone!" she said. "There's always a first time," Samrat said opening his Shirt. He lay on the bed and asked her to start. Gunjan tried to recall how her mother used to give a massage to her dad when he was tired. "Sit down Samrat.." she said. Samrat followed her instructions. She started to give him a massage. It was weird in the beginning but Samrat was enjoying it thoroughly. Every two minutes he passed a comment praising Gunjan on her massage skills. "You could be a professional!" he commented. Gunjan really had no idea about what marriage was and Samrat was taking full advantage of that fact. She tried her level best. Samrat was having fun and after 10 minutes when Gunjan was tired he put on his shirt and went to rule number two, "Look, you should always be understanding and consider what your husband likes also.." he said. "basically dont be selfish.." Gunjan said translating what Samrat said. "Yes, exactly. So now if I want to order Thai food at night you should adjust and say yes!" he stated. "But I don't like Thai..!" Gunjan exclaimed. This was not fair! "That's the whole point, you have to adjust!" he said with a wicked grin. Gunjan looked sad, but she agreed. "And now the last and final rule and the most important one, NEVER try to be your husband's mother.. it always ruins the relationship!" he said. "What do you mean? I behave like your mom?" she asked. "Not exactly, but never say, Aise nahi rakho, waise rakho.. why are you making such a mess of your room.. Why don't you sleep on time? OMG samrat don't irritate. And all that.." he said, mimicking Gunjan. Gunjan listened carefully. She sat thinking about it. While Samrat was very pleased with himself. He had hit the right spot and now Gunjan would do as per his wish and he could mess around as much as he wanted. Samrat put his head on Gunjan's lap and stared up at her. "What are you thinking about?" he asked poking her. "Nothing, just whatever you told me. Isn't it a little too harsh, why can't I get to do what I want sometimes?!" she asked. "Sometimes is fine, but you will have to adjust.." he said. Gunjan nodded obediently.. 'Soo Gullible' Samrat thought.

At Dinner, while Samrat was enjoying himself, Gunjan was somehow swallowing the food. Around 11 pm, Gunjan was all ready to go to bed, when he said, "Lets go for a swim!" Gunjan narrowed her eyes, "Are you CRAZY! Who swims at this time.. You'll get a ' And then she realised what Samrat had told her. Not to act like his mother and to adjust. She thought he was just testing her so she agreed. But Samrat was serious. It was cold outside as the two went to the pool side. Gunjan was unwilling to swim but she went in anyway. Samrat was irritating her by splashing water on her face and tickling her in the water. They weren't alone in the pool, there were some weird people like them who had thought of swimming at this hour. "Samrat, can we please go back now?" she pleaded. Samrat felt kind of sorry for Gunjan. He went closer to her and held her hands and pulled her closer, "Aren't you enjoying?" he asked. She nodded and then sneezed. "God bless you!" he said now getting kind of worried. Gunjan was actually feeling cold. "Okay, lets get you back to the room. You are going to catch a cold.." he said with a sigh. In the room, Samrat ordered hot chocolate and they shared some conversation.. "It wasn't bad.." Gunjan commented. "It was fun swimming at this hour.. Never did it before.." she said sitting in bed. "What? Never? Oh gosh Gunjan, we are so going to do things in this trip you have NEVER done before..!" he said. Gunjan was not getting very positive vibes from what Samrat was saying, she could sense that he was up to some mischeif. That night the two actually slept cuddling into one another. Gunjan was cold and Samrat was sleeping close by just to keep her warm..

The very next morning, Samrat was woken up with a bucket of water on his face. Samrat sat in bed with a jerk. Gunjan chucked pillows at him, "Rules of being a good wife my FOOT!" she said bewildered. Samrat started to laugh seeing Gunjan so exasperated. "The best part was you actually believed me..!" he laughed non-stop. "That was NOT funny! I actually believed youu!" she said. "Oh come on chashmish, just a joke, you have to give me some credit, it was funny."  He said as he laughed on and on. Gunjan attacked samrat with pillows and while fighting finally  joined in the laughter with Samrat. She felt so stupid to have believed all those stupid rules he was making up. After they had finished laughing, Samrat asked, "How did you come to know? I would have had so much fun today also!" he said with a sigh. "I was talking to Bhabhi in the morning and I just happened to mention the rules you told me about, even she was laughing.." Gunjan said with embarrassment. Samrat chuckled a little more but now his stomach was starting hurt because of excess laughter. "But you have to admit they were so amazing!" he stated lifting his imaginary collars.

Hope you enjoyed the update :)

Many more fun parts coming up !

Love,

Manjari.

Edited by Manjari1104 - 27 March 2012 at 7:43am

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

ruvyInactiveMembershruti-love358674mjhtian94tanisha997SwaNia_1SIZZZLERdbr_kmichimonaya_sajangunurloveGlowing_Star..Ambika..SandCastle.sadufSM_317fend-Kina-..-Ayesshhaa-..ar_sajan4evrShafoo-CreativeSoul--Ocean.eyes-aashizincharmee_sammysarunlicious..

GulaabiAakhein. IF-Sizzlerz
GulaabiAakhein.
GulaabiAakhein.

Posted: 27 March 2012 at 7:43am | IP Logged
@ Kins - I just did! ROFL
-Kina- IF-Sizzlerz
-Kina-
-Kina-

Posted: 27 March 2012 at 7:49am | IP Logged
it was so funnyLOL and adorable
really loved sajan scenes
continue soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GulaabiAakhein.

-Ocean.eyes- IF-Stunnerz
-Ocean.eyes-
-Ocean.eyes-

Posted: 27 March 2012 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Loved the sajan scenes...they are amazing
do cont. Soon
thanks for the pm
tanisha997 Goldie
tanisha997
tanisha997

Posted: 27 March 2012 at 8:47am | IP Logged
amazing updateHug
so funnyLOL
continue soon
and thanks for pm
Glowing_Star IF-Dazzler
Glowing_Star
Glowing_Star

Posted: 27 March 2012 at 9:00am | IP Logged
It was really funny..Loved Samrat's RULES..The best rules I ever read really ROFL
SaJan scenes were lovely..!!

cont soon. Thanks for the PM

shruti-love Goldie
shruti-love
shruti-love

Posted: 27 March 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged
cute update
cont soon
thanks for pm
358674 Goldie

Posted: 27 March 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
hi hi hi hi LOL Big smile