Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GulaabiAakhein. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: deepti_mohit

hmm πŸ€” im confused too πŸ˜• but im sure ull clear the confusion in the next partπŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ..but it wasn't boringπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ ..it was nothing different from ur usual way of writing ..i just hope ur alrite😊  it was really awesome⭐️

This content was originally posted by: deepti_mohit

πŸ€” reading it again made me clear little bit πŸ€” i think she is just going through a phase ...she is just shocked by the sudden marriage ..she does want to marry him but this was sudden ..so it is making her think again ..im sure shell get through it in some time ...she is rethinking as it just not her ...woh home maker type ki person nahi hai ...she has changed already but she is not just accepting the change so she is confused ...love changes people ...her falling in love with samrat has changed her a lot ...bas she is not realizing it ..aur bahut confuse hogayi hai aur uparse shaadi bahut jaldi ..they didn't even get to know each other much ...samrat ne bahut kuch bataya hai ..but gunjan ne abhi tak kuch bataya hi nahi ...they must try to get to know each other more ..make sure that happens πŸ˜‰ warna shaadi ke baad problems hosakte hai πŸ˜Š ..jhagde n drama tooπŸ˜’ ...im sure ull clear the confusion of gunjan in the next update ..she will realize that her life is linked now with samrat ...but first update make me wala 😈  warna πŸ€” ah i ll stop talking to u πŸ˜ˆ lol just kidding πŸ˜†..waise i hope i didn't bore u with my long bhashan ..im sure ull be happy that finally im commenting πŸ˜‰ that too twiceπŸ˜›πŸ€“..something's wrong with me...n thanx for th pm πŸ€—

Luv ya
DEEPSπŸ€— <--- This is what I call youu!!!

Hey Deeps! πŸ€— Thank youu so much for commenting! Wao.. that sure came as a shocker yaar!
you and commenting! wah wah!
Anyway.. you were partly ryt & partly wrong as I have already mentioned earlier! 😳
But yeah.. everyone cant think like me ryt? lol..  Yeah! you were right abt speeding relations ..
So its tough for gunjan to wait and think wat she iz doing!
& no yaar! you didnt bore me.. I jus came to know what you actually think will happen in this FF.. (though you were wrong!)
I just wanna say something which you wont like to here.. "Keep Commenting" hahah! I know thats a waste.. but I was actually glad to see your comment today! trust me its great when ur best friends encourage you to write by giviing their POV!
Haha.. yeah 2 comments in one day? tooo much for you ryt?
Anyway.. get ur head checked and tell me whats wrong!!πŸ˜‰
Love ya tooo πŸ€—
M.
Edited by SajanRox11 - 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: SM_317

heyyy manji..πŸ€—

awesomee update..
d date scenes were  lovelyy.😳
yeahh this update was a bit confusing..πŸ˜•
bt im sure ul clear it in d upcoming updates..πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
i hope gunjans confusion gets clear soon..
n thisu pdate was nt boring..😑
this ff has bcome really intsringg i knw thr l be some prbs..bt at d end sajan will be togethr .πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³
cont soon!😳
luv ya
SP..

Hey SP! πŸ€— Thank youu.. & well.. Maine woh end main note likha tha tab hi socha tha ki SP zarur confuse ho jayegii.. Aakhir she is SO smart!πŸ˜› Hahah! & See I am soo ryt Smarty Pants!
Yaah yaah.. mujhe hi samjhana padega na tujhe!
Sure it wasnt.. :P
Love youu too!
Paagal.. Embarrassed
Kinarandomness thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome updateEdited by kins103 - 12 years ago
SIZZZLER thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hi MANJARi ! Hey,What happened to U...?😲... Please,Get well soon and Please take a rest.😊

Finally,After a long time...I M commenting here.Ok...First I said all 'Routine' Comments😳...just like...What a Awesome Update...πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Too Good Yaar...πŸ‘ Fabulous Part...πŸ‘ and all things...πŸ˜†

But,True speaking...No Doubt,Update part is Good...but,I didn't enjoy it.I am not saying its boring and all...but,Its very confusing part...and I noticed 1 thing...Tumhaari sabhi FF/SS mein GUNJAN's character confused hai...She is not satisfied...and true speaking,Yeh character yahaan suit nahin kar raha...Its very confusing...and full story plot Confused sa lag raha hai...

Every character have own Character-Graph...usse maintain karna hota hai...its a Important part of Characterization...Sudden change..Character essence ko destroy karta hai. and,Honestly speaking, after reading this Update Mujhe yeh story beyond the Track lag rahi hai.

Sorry,If U feel hurt with my Reply...may B, I M wrong...B'coz, I don't know much more about your whole story Idea...My this opinion...only for this Particular Update.Sorry again..but,U know me naa...πŸ˜‰

Anyway,First please take a proper rest.Updates toh hote rahenge Yaar...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

-S O H A M.

Manji nice update.πŸ˜ƒ Gunjan 's behavior was so confusing..Samrat was so sweet.I think her behaviour will cause a lot of problems to her & Sam & their families too..I don't like Gunjan.Plzzz update soon...
This content was originally posted by: SHAMSHIR-MJHT

Hi MANJARi ! Hey,What happened to U...?😲... Please,Get well soon and Please take a rest.😊

Finally,After a long time...I M commenting here.Ok...First I said all 'Routine' Comments😳...just like...What a Awesome Update...πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Too Good Yaar...πŸ‘ Fabulous Part...πŸ‘ and all things...πŸ˜†

But,True speaking...No Doubt,Update part is Good...but,I didn't enjoy it.I am not saying its boring and all...but,Its very confusing part...and I noticed 1 thing...Tumhaari sabhi FF/SS mein GUNJAN's character confused hai...She is not satisfied...and true speaking,Yeh character yahaan suit nahin kar raha...Its very confusing...and full story plot Confused sa lag raha hai...

Every character have own Character-Graph...usse maintain karna hota hai...its a Important part of Characterization...Sudden change..Character essence ko destroy karta hai. and,Honestly speaking, after reading this Update Mujhe yeh story beyond the Track lag rahi hai.

Sorry,If U feel hurt with my Reply...may B, I M wrong...B'coz, I don't know much more about your whole story Idea...My this opinion...only for this Particular Update.Sorry again..but,U know me naa...πŸ˜‰

Anyway,First please take a proper rest.Updates toh hote rahenge Yaar...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

-S O H A M.

Hey Soham.
Look.. I know everyone has their POV & all..
But this is FanFiction Section. I make stories. Have you read this story from the beginning? Have you read Gunjan's character sketch.  Look.. in this particular FF you are confused now.. Ur confusion will be cleared soon..
I am not saying all this because of what you told me or I am hurt.. I am not. I am glad you told me how you feel. but this was needed now.  Everything went in full speed in their lives. and thats how its happening in todays world. people dont give time to their relation to rippen and then all of a sudden one day you sit and think you have ruined ur life.
Thats what i wanna prove in this. And as its fiction you cant keep Gunjan (of MJHT)'s character in mind. Gunjan in my FF is NOTHING like her.
And no hard feelings dude.. its your wish if you want to read further.. if your bored.. I wont mind!
Thats all I wanted to say.. and no offence to you at all.. u told me ur POV & I am telling you mine..

Edited by SajanRox11 - 12 years ago
HealMeForever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
gr8 upd
Manjari..cont soon!!
luvd it!πŸ˜›
i hope der will not be too much MUs b/w sg!
Edited by --Aditi-- - 12 years ago
-CreativeSoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

hey manji

awsome update
i totaly loved the part
and the date was nice
but gunjnas pov made me sad
i can see the prob coming
and i hate problesms
anyways cont soon