*Its A Sajan Love Saga* 2# - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Manji...🤗.Congratulations for u r new thread..👏.& thank you for mentioning my name..😃.I love all your FF's but this one is one of my favorite one..I loved this update..The surprise was so beautifully written👍🏼..it was truly like a dream come true...Sammy was so cute & romantic...Gunjan is really lucky to have Sammy in her life...SAJAN was really adorable..Loved them to a core..I can't wait to see how they going to tell their family about them..Please continue soon...Can't wait ...
SIZZZLER thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hi MANJARI....1st I want 2 say,Congrates 4 Your New THREAD.🤗

Hey What a ROCKING START.....👏😍 Mind Blowing & FABULOUS.😍 But,Its too short Updates😔. And tell me How do U explain all scenes so beautifully?? U written all expression Very-Well👏

By The Way,I didn't read any1 Update of SAGA 1😔 But,Now I will read all parts of this Previous THREAD, Definitely😊 Thanx 4 LINK of SAGA 1 (in P-1).

And,I M really touched and Glad.....😳😊B'coz U quoted my Name.....with THANX😳. Thanx 4 that.

By The Way...Here , Also a Marriage Sequence is coming naa....?? [[ I think , 1st Engagement Ceremony😍 ]] I know....I know not very soon😉 But,I M eagerly waiting.......So,Please Update Fast........and Thanx 4 PM.

-S O H A M.

😍

Edited by SHAMSHIR-MJHT - 13 years ago
SoniRita thumbnail
Hiiiii manjari sis Congo shongo for new ff woohooooo awww u competed 24 parts yayyyyyy aww gr8888 u knww naa I loveeeeeeeee dis ff the most I jst loveeeee da sajan lovestory in dis ff ufff anyways wowwww sis wat an update yaar wat a suprise by Sammy awww jst loveeee Sammy kinna romantic hai naa Munda lol hehe anyways poor gunji feelinh cold bt no worries apna Munda Sam hai naaa hehe gosh der date was so so romantic awwww n den da biggest suprise hayeeee Sammy proposed her woohooo awwww yayy so happy n den der talk abt telling to parents I loveee der cuteee fight hehe n den good solution by gunji smart Kuri hai apni gunji hehe n den yayyy can't wait to see der parents reaction do continue sooon haan
HealMeForever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
firstly congo on ur new thread
👏wowwwww amazing update manjari!!!
luvd it..
sam proposeddd!!!
gosh...awessssssummm!😳😳
plz cont soon..
thanks for the pm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ruvy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
congo!!1 n it was reallly beautiful update 😍omg!!!the place was sooo romantic n samrat was realllly cute ☺️cont soooon 
itzMYattitude thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
first of all congooooooooooo
party time
i have a great contribution in this
n u know that 🤣
i love to take credits

ok
ur speech
sara mery bary mein likha ya kisy or k bary mein
agar mery bary bary mein tha to thnxxxx
agar nae tha to where is my name???

anu gave a summary
to ly literally mery dil ki baat keh di
really she always use to write summary 🤣

coming to the update
amazinggggggggggggggggg dear
omgggggggggggggg
really from start till end
it was beautifully written
hats off for writting so well
sajan were rockinggggggggg
both pov's were just brilliantly written dear
or kuch bolon kya???
oh i forget ahhhhhhhhhhh
finally he proposed her
n she agreeed
nice sene
n that one was really sweeeeeeeeet
both were asking to ask ur parents
was real fun
finally they r gonna tell them but precap???
he will leave before telling everyone or after
i know have to wait for this
but do continue sooooooooooooon
aik to sary ff to ny itny bury jaga khatm kiye hein
insaan aik choose bhi nae kar sakta
continue alllllllllll of ur soon

charmee_sammy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Firstly congo for the new thread🤗
Ghosh lovely updt.. Loved that gunjan said.."it was so cold and he was so hot'' *blushing* ahh he is so so sooo hot😳
wow sam proposed gunjan😍😍 the whole scenario seemed so beautiful..
U wrote wonderfuly..
Do cont soon..
358674 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hey its toooooooooo gud 👏
fantastic update
congratz 4 da new thread 😊
GulaabiAakhein. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: deepti_mohit

congo...yaaaaaaaaaaaay yippeeeeeeeeeeee🥳

ooh lala 🤪....congo for ur new thread manji🥳

**edited**

hey manji❤️,
yaaaaaaaaaay yipppeeeeeeeeee congo ..im editing soon after soo long
i love this ff a lot ..it is soo sweet😳.....u completed 24 parts😲.. im surprised..anyways the more parts the more drooling😍....
coming to the part ..i was already some gr8 romance in it...😍..did i tell u that🤔 .no obviously because of my lazyiness🤣.....
u always know i write looooong comments ..n very rare😉...i didn't read it till now ..but decided to read n comment together😉😳
u always write amazingly😊...
wow i loved the way u started ..with gun's pov ....u created excitement superbly😳..
wow spark in his eyes hayyeeee😍....wow loved her excitement😳.....aww poor gun felt cold ....don't worry gun sam haina😉...wowieeeeeeeeeeee the surprise was beautiful😳...im speechless ...😳......im lost in it😳....hayyeeeeeeeeee ....the hug was soooooooo sweet ..awiieeeeeeeeeeeee..........really gun's feelings were hayyeeeeeeeee😳..OMG another surprise😲..gun is soooooooooo lucky man😳....OMG he was proposing to her 😲 hayyeeeeeeeee...
loved Sam's POV😳......wow sam is soooooooo sweet man awiieeeeeeeeee😳 ..hayyeeeeeeee ..the proposal is sooooooo magical😍..aww the convo was soooo sweet man😍......toally amazing update👏..i totally love🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗....u wrote it really well😉....precap seems interesting i can't wait for the next update😍..
do continue soon😈

Luv ya
IG🤗

Deepuuu!! Thanks soo much for editing it sooo fast!
Hahah! Im glad i cud convince you....
Thanks A TON !!
U rockk! LOL!
am actuallyy so happy to see ur comment!
Love youuuu toooo!
and KEEP COMMENTING! hahahha! LOL!
Love,
Manjari
GulaabiAakhein. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: SajanRox

Awwww... How sweet and romantic...

Hmm..
But why such a short update? 
Well even though it was short it was fantastic...
I loved it to the core..
Finally Samrat agreed to open their relationship in front of everyone.. And why not, he proposed her!!
See I guessed it right!!!
Update the next part soon.. Waiting for the family's reaction (even though they will jump on excitement after hearing about the proposal..) 
And do PM me when you update this awesome, fabulous, romantic Samrat- Gunjan Fanfiction of ours!!

Hey Nivrithi!
Thanks a TON! Im so glad u likedd the update!
and the update was short because i wanted to keep it till the proposal only!
Next time 100% long updates!
Thank YOU!