Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

nalayak arjun

angelina285 IF-Dazzler
angelina285
angelina285

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:42am | IP Logged
arjun and his phone talkLOLLOL
baap re...it takes guts to say that infront of all your in laws on phome and ask your wife whr do you want to go on honeymoonROFLthat to in a marriage like this
aur phir aapne hi wife ke chachu ki udane ki...LOL
aur apni sweet si language mein whn arjun said dadduuuuu...with his tone..LOLLOL
aur apne sasur ko bhi nai choda..unse bhi pange liye..sher hai apna banda
maar kane ke kam chalu the arjun ke aajLOL...but loved that scene...though arjun was crossing all his limits...but me still arjun's sideLOL

hatssss of to karan's actingClapClap

amazing..my goodness he is such an awesome actor...pehle you see him in his lover boy image..next episode shattered and the followed episode you see him in revenge angry mood...and again other episdode you see him in his full to nautanki and today's episode you see him in total new avatar..
ek week and you get to see so many shades of arjun's character..whose credit goes to karan..he is amazing actor

Edited by angelina285 - 19 January 2011 at 8:42am

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

Mrs.KMHMitEssHsierrra.80lizzie_1-anzaeram-Maheen_AhmedLindaxXxtanu111aAmnaIshPraniiIrikaLovesKMHrasika_DSAnkitaKaran-Olly-glitter567kavyasamaksh4IFAnjalii...xXxvirgo_gurlSiddhi_wida

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged
too good acting today.. aaj thankfully arjun laa patha raha.. nahi toh ahluwalis ke haath lag jata toh itni nautanki ke liye bahut maar peet hoti..

but brilliant phone convo.. loved every bit of it.. pange lena koi arjun se seekhe.. 

@angelina, even i was a bit surprised at his guts.. talking to his wife like that in front of  his newfound in-laws.. o and looking at the topic title, i tht u wer gonna say tat it didnt occur to him tht if he taunts arohi too much she might go on the offensive and take a drastic step such as moving in with him.. he planned everything.. he forgot that our arohi is a fulto badmaash herself.. Wink

Edited by aksh4IF - 19 January 2011 at 8:49am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

garvitaaroraMrs.KMH-anzaeram-angelina285Praniikavyasam

surpatel Goldie
surpatel
surpatel

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged

iss munde mei kuch toh bat hai yaar luv him so much

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Mrs.KMHbutterfly_16angelina285Pranii--priyal--

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
omg!!! cudnt agree more i was really ROFLing seeing his sweet torture..LOL..meethi churi se waar!!..telling that arohi r u sharmaying to speak to ur hubby!!ROFL.....really karan was fab and he looked damn hot!! today..wow!! he is a fab actor...!!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Mrs.KMHAmnaIshIrikaLovesKMHangelina285Praniikavyasamaksh4IF

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged
ROFLROFL that part was howlarious,  brilliant Karan , only he can do that . Clap the sarcastic laugh , romantic baatein ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AmnaIshaksh4IF

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged
ya kavya...he was so evil yet i am on arjun's side!!..LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

angelina285kavyasamaksh4IF

wida IF-Stunnerz
wida
wida

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
he was fantastic hehehe i gott gutss mann hehehehe
heeh he already crossed his limit byy humiliating arohi in front of all guests but todayy bhii hehehe

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aksh4IF

Gkdlover Groupbie
Gkdlover
Gkdlover

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Araa yaar,arjun iz gud bt avdesh (ashish) is bst in al senes,he realy roks!bleve me..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gnitika

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index