Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MonyP thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: _nandini

But guess wat girls ... the good news is tht it got confirmed yesterday that the first pratigya stands nullified now πŸ˜‰

yessssssssss, finally
Do you think they will continue that sceneπŸ˜• 
btw, Avi was so bindasht and roaming around the market and in precap he is covering his head/face. πŸ˜• 

this time, I want Bhaoji to succecced in her plan to destroy RV

As CB says, I too think that Rv and his bro are linked to LS , they want to harm avi and his family in whatever way they can.

talkie14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MonyP

yessssssssss, finally
btw, Avi was so bindasht and roaming around the market and in precap he is covering his head/face. πŸ˜• 

As CB says, I too think that Rv and his bro are linked to LS , they want to harm avi and his family in whatever way they can.

I feel that scene will continue,it looked like Avi was all set for somemore romance!!! I too want Ahootni's plan to succeed & that trash bag RV to rot...
MonyP thumbnail
Originally posted by: laxmi73

I am sur the scene will continue today.. Let's see if bhaiyyaji turns into a true saiyajji today!! And where is the Pujari...Woh lakdi lene aise gaya jaise tree plant karke phir lakdi katke laayega..Sahi baat hai!!!

shaayd pujari ko koi lakdi ki jagah ldki mil gayi hogiπŸ˜ƒ

@ Nandu..wonder where did he get the measurement for blouse.😳😳 he must have guessedπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Vistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey CB, Mony Nandini, Laxmi

Oh man, what a transformation!!!

"Aap itna khabsoorat lag rahin hain na aisa lag raha hai aapko dekhte rahen aur vakat theher jaaye
Ab na raat aaye, na din nikle, aapko dekhte huye aise hi poora jindagi nikal jaaye"

The man has turned into a poet!!! 😳😳😳😊😊

Leave the near kiss aside, the words were enough to kill me "swoon, thud"😳😳 Gosh, what an actor. Did you see his eyes and the expression? I watched on my laptop, on a grainy YT video and can't breathe, how did u girls survive the TV screen?😲😲

And I luvvvvvvvvvvved Arpi's "maar daaloongi"..........it was so sweetly arch.............plus she has saved his life and thus has a right ...........man, I am not coherent but have just finished watching and immediately logged on to see if any of you were here😊

Phew...........take a deep breath Vista, slowly,,,,,,,,,slowly............

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by Vistaa - 13 years ago
MonyP thumbnail
well, Arpi ka mood dekhke to rasoi romance ke chance zyada lag rahe hai insted of khatiya danceπŸ˜ƒ 
talkie14 thumbnail

shaayd pujari ko koi lakdi ki jagah ldki mil gayi hogiπŸ˜ƒ

@ Nandu..wonder where did he get the measurement for blouse.😳😳 he must have guessedπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Mony shuru ho gayi....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Vistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
LOL Mony

Wah, kya rhyme kiya hai

rasoi romance
khatiya dance

πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
_nandini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

yessssssssss, finally

Mony Drling .. lets hope for the bestπŸ˜ƒ Maybe tht scene gets continued .. Arpi cooking n Avi joining herπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³ 

Avi cud figure it out in the precap tht the man ws looking for him. He's clever enough. I guess now they wud escape frm the hut to the jungles. Maybe tht's where Avi is trying to break stones to earn a living. The blooper was tht detective telling RV tht we are capable of finding out the biggest of criminals in days. If tht is so thn why was Avi looking for LS for the last 18yrs

Maybe RV n Tanmay are linked with LS, but i still doubt cz RV is really brave n tht LS is a chirkut. How can a person like RV work for a chirkut like LSπŸ˜† But u nvr know .. maybe some track might come up in future.
talkie14 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vistaa

Hey CB, Mony Nandini, Laxmi

Oh man, what a transformation!!!

"Aap itna khabsoorat lag rahin hain na aisa lag raha hai aapko dekhte rahen aur vakat theher jaaye
Ab na raat aaye, na din nikle, aapko dekhte huye aise hi poora jindagi nikal jaaye"

The man has turned into a poet!!! 😳😳😳😊😊

Leave the near kiss aside, the words were enough to kill me "swoon, thud"😳😳 Gosh, what an actor. Did you see his eyes and the expression? I watched on my laptop, on a grainy YT video and can't breathe, how did u girls survive the TV screen?😲😲

And I luvvvvvvvvvvved Arpi's "maar daaloongi"..........it was so sweetly arch.............plus she has saved his life and thus has a right ...........man, I am not coherent but have just finished watching and immediately logged on to see if any of you were here😊

Phew...........take a deep breath Vista, slowly,,,,,,,,,slowly............

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I was hyperventilating too.....Ashish must say is a brilliant actor..Is always bang on with his expressions!! Tanvi was excellent too brought in the right amount of embarrasment....
talkie14 thumbnail
Mony Rasoi romance bhi acha hoga..I feel they will definitely fall atleast on the khatiya once..It was all set yesterday with a tidy bedspread and all....