India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

gkd 19/1/11WU ---AVITA ROMANCE

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged

Good evening everyone! Wednesday 19th jan 2011 gunahon ka devta update starting shortly.

Chalo! ( what a lovely word)

Episode begins with  pandit telling bahuji  how to get rid of  daroga [CRYPT]

And she says to kill is the only option but pandit says how we wud be in trouble.

She says to kill his reputation etc and I cudnt see more  as something went wrong with my tv screen.

COPYRIGHT   WWW.INDIA-FORUMS.COM[/CRYPT]

Avdesh returns to hut to find arpi washing dishes ( must watch scenes here)

He scolds her  why are u washing dishes u need to rest. And makes her sit on the bed while he washes dishes( haha so cute of him)LOL

Arpi asks what is in bag and he says have a look after seeing sari she is happy and says how u got it. Cute husband wife scene   he says  I have learnt a lot from you and to keep my anger and I feel so happy. [CRYPT]She says how u got the money and says did u do something. Avdesh pretends to be angry and tells u don't trust me then we should not be together and arpi comes near him holds his hands to see blisters. She feels sad but proud too. He says he got this as honest mans work and this is his first income and he bought sari for her. He makes her change and very lovingly tells go change I want to see how  u look.Embarrassed[/CRYPT]

( don't miss next scene)

Arpi changes and comes and looks very very pretty  ( avdesh is goner here)Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

He looks at her and she asks  how do I look. He says ya ok and she just hits him playfully in chest.

They come closer closer and this time yes he wants to kiss her but arpi stops him and says let me go cook and don't be romantic.( gayi bhains tel lene. Why did she stop him)  D'oh

COPYRIGHT   WWW.INDIA-FORUMS.COM

After break.,  rai mansion.  Papa rai and jagat  r sitting for lunch  and papa rai as always scolds mama.

Simple comes and says from now on I would decide what you all eat as sitting u and ur sons have just got too much fat so better eat fruit its good for ur health.  She gives one apple and one banana to papa rai and jagat. Papa is sad and says how can I eat this she says its good  and who knows u wud live longer. She tells mama to go and eat parathas.LOL

She leaves from there while jagat fumes that's its bcoz of u that she is doing this to us.

[CRYPT]

Hilarious scenes as  simple does drama of calling police to complain abt papa rai.  And he comes running to say sorry don't do this. She tells him I was joking but u don't repeat or my joke wud turn to realityClapClap

[/CRYPT]

rv is telling some informer in village stall to find avdesh  and he gives him some money saying its not department money and its mine. the local goon says why are u after avdesh so badly. rv says thats not for u to ask and find him. goon says keep money ready we would find him.

episode ends with   rv reading out posters abt avdesh arpita wanted

[CRYPT]

precap. avdesh is roaming in market with his head covered  and the goons r roaming in same market. both see each other.

looks like avdesh would be on run again now

must see  avita romantic moments EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed [/CRYPT]

Edited by chatterbox - 19 January 2011 at 9:14am

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

ahcirRaviSharmalogic65anupamgsriyapoojapisces16sp87super_boyKiran_83NVBGKYmaszgnitikaCuty16BenNevisshanak.hotchista-sia-_nandiniGaurishahtalkie14fuzzyfaceVistaaSophia21RoarkSidda8jes_jadeyoga23priyasmile.saraPristineSoul-Prashu-nivedithaSuhaniSoniaDreamygal301

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Hi Di,

thanks for the update, so wonderful of you!

yoga23priya IF-Sizzlerz
yoga23priya
yoga23priya

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged

cb di ,dreamy di,chista di and everyone Hug

Edited by yoga23priya - 19 January 2011 at 8:46am
chista Goldie
chista
chista

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged
hey  dreamy & pryia & every one Hug
thanks cb for updateSmile

@ dreamy r u read  laxmis update post?
i said to u in my post about digging  lab lab lab
avi ll  grind stone!!!

Edited by chista - 19 January 2011 at 8:49am
chista Goldie
chista
chista

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
oh arpita why stop him?
he  only want to kiss uEmbarrassed

Edited by chista - 19 January 2011 at 8:54am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevis

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Hi Priya and Chista,

@ chista - erm...don't understand?...do you mean about the shirin & farhan story?...yeah.

@CB di, you asked why arpi stopped the romance...otherwise SR will here right in our face!!LOLLOLLOLBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevis-Prashu-

yoga23priya IF-Sizzlerz
yoga23priya
yoga23priya

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chista

oh arpita why stop him?
he  only want to kiss uEmbarrassed

chista di Hug

di saw i didn't let my arpi to stop him Wink LOL
chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged
arre this time kiss was right coming

shud see avdesh comin closer and moving his head

wait last part now

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index