Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den# Maneet Marriage- sachh hua sapna.... (Page 97)

MarshP IF-Rockerz
MarshP
MarshP

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
I liked today's episode overall but I must say that by the end of the episode I was quite irritated. I'll get to that in a bit.

Geet or Baby? Not again! is how most of us felt after yesterday's pre-cap. However there is not really a choice here the Doctor is not asking to save the baby now as in deliver an extremely pre-mature baby. She is trying to convey that Maan must make a decision to abort the pregnancy and save Geet's life now OR continue with the pregnancy at the risk of losing Geet in the future. Nonetheless, this is not how it comes across in the scene and some of the viewers are still left confused as to how a 2-3 month old fetus can survive outside a womb. The issue lies in the dialogue given to the the doctor.

Coming back to the episode, Maan knows that it is not his decision to make, but theirs. They need to make an informed decision as the parents of this child. He also knows that Geet's happiness lies with this little soul that captured his heart and he would never let anything to either one of them.

The Jaimala scene was very unique. It was full of love and laughter, much like Maan and Geet's relationship. Absolutely adored the way Maan bowed his head down in front of Geet. And Geet teasing him return was good. I loved the way Maan put the varmala on Geet when she least expected it. It's the spontaneity that keeps relationships alive.

Despite the the lack of logic at the presence of a joker photographer at a so called millionaire's wedding, I loved the photo"catcher". He got Maan to do the DDLJ pose what more can anyone ask. And Maan being the opportunist that he is slips out with her would be wife to get one last alone time before marriage. How they create their own little space midst of a ceremony is completely due to Maan's creativity.  Maan being teaser that he is makes Geet quiver at his touch and enjoys just how much she is affected by him. Now why did he retract his sexy long fingers from her waist? We shall find out tomorrow.

Now let's discuss why I was absolutely irritated by the end of the episode. If you guessed ArNie you got it right. ArNie makes me want to gouge my eyes out. while I understand the need of parallel tracks to take the workload off the lead pair, the secondary couples should not be a reflection of the lead couple. No one cares to see Annie and Arjun in a hallway doing god knows what, after we had a passionate scene between Maan and Geet. Creativity and a little bit of brainstorming can go a long way and it's not too much to ask.

Edited by MarshP - 19 January 2011 at 11:32pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

hegdemedhawinonaGeekgodDillikudimi7chimesBlueberry_07Meetu_AnuTaiyo

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Marsh, I too am curious why he withdrew his long fingers from her waist. Looked Like he was reaching out for something. I hope he is handing over the papers of the HP land to Geet having transfered the same. It is high time he did.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hegdemedhawinonaMarshPBlueberry_07

Meetu_Anu IF-Sizzlerz
Meetu_Anu
Meetu_Anu

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
@Marsh

Nicely written dearClap

All are irritated with the shear existence of that non existing oneLOL...........also mostly we have to bare with her for Arjun......coz right now he is the only kind off negative tadkka in the show....with NT out in coma and Brij gone to Jail yatraa......he is the only one there.......untill may be Sammy comesErmm...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hegdemedhaGeekgod

Blueberry_07 IF-Sizzlerz
Blueberry_07
Blueberry_07

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Morning guys Hug

Opti: ROFLROFL I just realised he made alot of promises but not one of them included giving back the land papers ROFLROFL

@The reason for MSK removing his hands : He just wanted to tease her. So when he removed his hands it was like as though "See am not doing anything to you but u're still affected by my presence" LOLLOLLOL I loved that part.

It's a pity Annie can't leave that same impact on Arjun though coz of her non-exsistence ROFLROFLROFL God, i hated their romancing amidst the wedding rituals Dead

Edited by Blueberry_07 - 19 January 2011 at 11:30pm

hegdemedhaGeekgod

MarshP IF-Rockerz
MarshP
MarshP

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Opti

Marsh, I too am curious why he withdrew his long fingers from her waist. Looked Like he was reaching out for something. I hope he is handing over the papers of the HP land to Geet having transfered the same. It is high time he did.

Opti if he does that, that would be something! I hope he does. But I doubt he remembers because CVs don't remember LOL

Edited by MarshP - 19 January 2011 at 11:40pm

hegdemedhaGeekgod

serialwatcher16 IF-Rockerz
serialwatcher16
serialwatcher16

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Opti

That was my thought too.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Geekgod

Taiyo IF-Stunnerz
Taiyo
Taiyo

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
The best scene for me yesterday, Adi, Romeo, Manishaa, and Pandeyjee bringing Geet in the wedding hall. It was so darn beautiful, and the look in MSK's eyes. The whole shot was darn aesthetic.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

hegdemedhaMarshPGeekgodMeetu_AnuBlueberry_07

winona IF-Dazzler
winona
winona

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
hello all Hug

@Opti I doubt that too. CVs have Gajni syndromeLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hegdemedhaGeekgodBlueberry_07

Go to top