Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den# Maneet Marriage- sachh hua sapna.... (Page 87)

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gooseberry

dont worry they are not going to show any lip kisses Ermm

I know LOL

They didn't even reached a bit far LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

liv2laugh

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
Zfm - i got ur point.  Ur not getting mine.  Let the Channel & PH air whatever they are comfortable with in terms of "intimacy" be it fake kiss ya watever!  ROFLROFL  Let's not cribe about it anymore.  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Dillikudiliv2laughSoapoperasrfun

SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
@Anj: Star One has good serials, but it's the worst channel ever, so kanjoos, I remember in Maaneet's mangni where Geet run away lolzzzzzzz, Maan had the same outfit which he has now for his shaadi LOL

-Divine-Soapoperasrfunliv2laugh

Soapoperasrfun IF-Sizzlerz
Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
@ Anj, whatz new. They have been and will continue to be. That is what they are good at.

Did u all read Bri's write up on the 6-day schedule? I totally agree with her. It was a bad move. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

liv2laugh

SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

Zfm - i got ur point.  Ur not getting mine.  Let the Channel & PH air whatever they are comfortable with in terms of "intimacy" be it fake kiss ya watever!  ROFLROFL  Let's not cribe about it anymore.  

I think the actors must be much more uncomfortable doing these fake kisses, guess why, coz they have to make their expressions as they r doing it for real, which make them more uncomfortable than real LOL

Edited by temorocks - 19 January 2011 at 6:29pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

liv2laughAnjanaYYZ

Dillikudi IF-Rockerz
Dillikudi
Dillikudi

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 6:29pm | IP Logged

Since everyone is talking about kisses and scenes....there is one thing I never understood....

Hindi movies are full of intimate/bold scenes with tons of skin show which makes u crinch at times. These things are shown on TV too...promos n all. Then what's the problem in showing kiss/passionate scene in a TV show. Even movies are watched by family so what's different in a daily soap???Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Divine-Soapoperasrfunliv2laughAnjanaYYZ

SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anshu_A

Since everyone is talking about kisses and scenes....there is one thing I never understood....

Hindi movies are full of intimate/bold scenes with tons of skin show which makes u crinch at times. These things are shown on TV too...promos n all. Then what's the problem in showing kiss/passionate scene in a TV show. Even movies are watched by family so what's different in a daily soap???Confused

I don't understand this too, coz they show these films too on prime time and many teenagers and children must had surely seen it when their parents r not around.........

Dillikudiliv2laughAnjanaYYZ

Dillikudi IF-Rockerz
Dillikudi
Dillikudi

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 6:32pm | IP Logged

Digressing from the discussion here..................

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Totally enjoyed the episode! Maaneet scenes still manage to set the screen on fire. These 2 don't need anything else! The jaimaala scene was just awwwwww.Day Dreaming The look of happiness on their faces made my day! Maan sneaking his bride away was even more dreammyyyyDay Dreaming  Trust the guy to whisk his dulhaniya away from the venue. Geet just melts when Maan gives those looksDay DreamingBlushing I just wanna see more such scenes in the future. But now that they r married, the relationship must move to the next level. I know we won't get to see the "act" for some time and that's absolutely fine but the scenes need to move to foreplay n all.....

This has been my first time following a wedding in the show from the beginning to the end. What a roller coaster ride it has been but as the saying goes all is well that end well!! Finally maneet are gonna be married and be together and that's what matters the most!

I will save the congrats till the wedding happens but really wanna thank the entire Geet team for their efforts and hard work. A lot of effort goes in each frame...as an audience, I appreciate those efforts and wish it continues for a long time to come. Geet is a special show for many of us!!!!

Great job guys!ClapClap

Edited by Anshu_A - 19 January 2011 at 6:32pm

manduliv2laughSoapoperasrfun

Go to top